Big NOCers - Game Over

Prims

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a Delayed Empowerer and she's a Roleblocker who starts functioning at N2, right? I don't see how those conflict with each other unless I'm missing something which is possible fuck reading.

@Conq- I'm not saying that scum don't claim Vanilla but I'm saying they don't claim it when they're being forced to claim under a lynch. The only time I ever remember scum doing so was when they actually were a Vanilla.

I was talking about scum claiming when they were the main target for a lynch, not early vanilla claims. I used to take the same position as you until it lost me one too many games. I've stopped assuming optimal play.

Why is Manix town separately from his roleclaim? :V

Both of the role's primary uses are to fuck with the mafia kill as far as I can tell, so it seems like to me?

Delaying the scum nightkill just to empower it the next night feels pretty different from a roleblocker to me.

My reaction when I got the role pm was that I was a nerfed roleblocker. Delaying an action and then lynching the person who used it means it never resolves, so it pretty much works in the same way assuming I outed that I thought that I screwed the kill up.

SB: Do you have anything else to say on fellow wagon Refa? How does your read on Manix relate to your others? How suspicious are you of me at this point, actually, and why other than my read on you?

SB pls.

Oh hush, neighbors. I can't concentrate when you're swearing at the top of your lungs, and my music can't drown it out. ;/

I can't make sense of why you'd target Vhaltz, though, nor can I check whether or not the empower works tonight (yes, my role is That Nerfed). This puts my role read of Elieson back at null, and I'm bugged by the fact that the most content out of Elieson is an argument that's leaning null. Not really feeling a Manix lynch, but if I absolutely must, I will, just to keep the game from a universal loss.

Egh I'll respond properly to Kaoz tomorrow, but some quick stuff:

The thing with his Bal vote was that while him dropping SB without voting him was weird, he didn't place actor and indicated he was going to read more, so I read it as he was gonna place a vote later. The rest is semantics about his wording of town reads, which I disagree with. He had two posts all game, saying "had" isn't weird because a long time had passed between his posts.

Your stuff on me is also a lot of nitpick, like me saying Elieson made out to be a town read? I don't see how that is scummy?

My target happened because I was kind of lost because I think I mentally invested myself into the idea that Paperblade would be scum way too hard, and I figured the way that the sub reacted to it could be telling with reads considering I think the only other time we've seen a role like this is in Drafters.

Strege: Refa is a fairly strong townread, I don't want him lynched. I think Manix is scummier than everyone else except maybe Elieson and I'm suspicious of you because your scumhunting in general doesn't really feel like scumhunting as opposed to a bunch of nitpicks, overall.

I thought Motivator let someone use their actions twice and Empowerer makes someone's actions unblockable/redirectable?