Big NOCers - Game Over

Prims

Srsly, I'm a jailor that doesn't block my target from nonkilling actions.

Why the hell would I have that ability if I was mafia? The only apparent killing action is Conqueror's, and it's a Dayshot at that.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I guesssss I could actually be SK, but then again, I'm SK Insomniac Jailor at that point, and that's a dumbass role to be as ITP because I have literally nothing to help me maintain myself as self-aligned.

Srsly, I'm a jailor that doesn't block my target from nonkilling actions.

Why the hell would I have that ability if I was mafia? The only apparent killing action is Conqueror's, and it's a Dayshot at that.

You could just be Mafia Roleblocker? I don't think your jailing thing has ever been proven. Although if you are SK Jailor whatever, I guess whoever you targeted could also be Mafia.

and I guesssss I could actually be SK, but then again, I'm SK Insomniac Jailor at that point, and that's a dumbass role to be as ITP because I have literally nothing to help me maintain myself as self-aligned.

Shut up, I'm excellent at understanding jokes.

Let's talk about dresses!

satoriiiaej2h.jpg

...like the one lil' Satori here is wearing! Fancy, isn't it? The dark colors give an impression of elegance, while the choice of red/purple tones not only accentuates her femininity, but also her eyes and her hair. All the little ribbons add a touch of youth and innocence to strike a very appealing balance between elegance and cuteness. A masterfully crafted piece!

Rating: A

With that out of the way:

...well uh, I don't even see him denying Conq's result, so ##Welcome: Elie !

I Jailed Ray last night, but I didn't kill anybody, so being 50% right means being 100% liar fmpov

Between BBM and Raymond, nobody seems to even read my posts anymore.

@Scarlet Is your PR talking about dresses or acting like a pedophile, I can't tell.

Lol except I really can't say that and mean it.

##Vote Conqueror

I Jailed Ray last night, but I didn't kill anybody, so being 50% right means being 100% liar fmpov

Also Elieson did deny it? Did you get blocked yesterday?

Fake PEdit: Screw you, Elieson! I even have BBM level reading skills.

(that top comment was supposed to be a silly remark but I guess it could come across as intentionally douchey so sorry about that; NOT REALLY MY INTENTION)

Day 4.1 Votals

Elieson (3): Conqueror, Refa, Scarlet (L-1!)

Conqueror (1): Elieson

Not Voting: BigBangMeteor, eclipse, j00

You have 71 hours left in the day. With 7 alive, it takes 4 to hammer.

Edited by Prims

Leave me alone it's 5 AM I should be asleep

Did you get blocked yesterday?

I didn't get a message implying anything of the sort, but I should probably also mention that I idled tonight. If I remember what Strege said correctly, I guess it's possible that you aren't notified if you get blocked when you weren't doing anything in the first place?

~ NIGHT 4 ~

Elieson (4): Conqueror, Refa, Scarlet, Elieson (Lynch!)

Not Voting: BigBangMeteor, eclipse, j00

Elieson didn't like dresses very much and decided to cut off Raymond by any means.

i7UIQ7W.png

Vhaltz Elieson - Van Darkholme - Mafia Insomniac / Jailkeeper - lynched Day 4

It is now Night 4. You have 24 hours to send in your night actions.

65 minute quickhammer NOT MY BEST YET

prims is gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

~ DAY 5 ~

SGEg9pW.gif

kx5NZfJ.gif

c4hoM4E.gif

SxaZqmG.gif

Conqueror was in the circle.

tZ2CPU1.jpg

Conqueror - John McClane - Town Vigilante - killed Night 4

Suddenly, town finds not one, but two comics! Christmas comes early this game.

BigNOCers-Night3Announcement_zpsdb9fb6eb

BigNOCers-Night4Announcement_zpsc4e495ea

It is now Day 5. With 5 alive, it takes 3 to hammer. You have 71 hours and 50 minutes to decide on a lynch.

Well, good to know that my night ability is still useless!

BBM, you realize that for Raymond to be mafia, he would've used his N1 neighbor on Elieson, his own buddy. Which makes no sense IMO.

Of the remaining people. . .blargh. I'd like input on what I just posted, because I can't logically construe a scenario where scum!Scarlet would use his ability N1 on Vhaltz/Elieson.

Here's the chain of events, as told by me:

- Raymond targeted Elieson N1

- Raymond targets me on N1 as well; we suspect it's due to Bal's influence

- Therefore, all three of us wind up in the neighborhood, which is OC for everyone that Raymond chooses

Oh yeah I forgot that it was a 3p neighbourhood.

Motivators generally act on Night X and then enable their target to act twice on Night X+1... So that feels kind of iffy but meh. Raymond could still have chosen to target one town + one mafia so that it looks believable. j00 might as well claim though, since everybody else has.

Pretty sure BBM is town because on D2 when he defended Manix, he would've been bussing a different scum buddy to save Manix which would be stupid and just bussing Manix would've been better.

Honestly, I thought Scarlet was scum (the final scum?) because his explanation for not voting Manix on D1/D2 (one of those days, I ISO'd but fuck if I remember when) was that he didn't want to put him at L-1 yet he put both Strege and Elieson at L-1 in the past two days. Just bothered me a lot. Also this Neighborhood thing is really weird, not sure what to make of it. Ugh...I'll do some reading later when I'm not lazy.

Actually since LYLO/MYLO are announced, there's only one scum left. I am amazing at reading.

eclipse probably isn't scum statistically speaking because it would have required town!Scarlet to have targeted two scum (out of three) out of thirteen players. Also other reasons that I've said before.

So IMO it's between Scarlet and j00. What even is j00's role? What has j00 done? Ugh, going to ISO her (well, when I'm not being lazy) and see who I feel is worse between the two.

##settinguplynches