Serenes Forest

Baldrick

How do you pronounce it?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. HOW?

I was familiar with Serenes Forest long before I actually played any Tellius games. So I just thought of it like the plural of 'serene'. But that's not how it's pronounced in Radiant Dawn (and maybe PoR? I'm not sure). People who had played the games first are likely to probably pronounce it like in the game.

So which way is it?

I had considered it as like a plural of "serene" at first until RD as well x3 But once I heard how it was meant to be I figured "I guess that makes more sense than serene" so I've used that ever since~

This topic made it occur to me that some people who haven't played RD won't even realize how it's actually meant to be pronounced and that some of the people who still say it like the word serene might say it because they don't know any better rather than just because they prefer that pronunciation x3

I was familiar with Serenes Forest long before I actually played any Tellius games. So I just thought of it like the plural of 'serene'. But that's not how it's pronounced in Radiant Dawn (and maybe PoR? I'm not sure). People who had played the games first are likely to probably pronounce it like in the game.

So which way is it?

I was the same way as you - but at some point in the last couple years, I changed pronunciation. Ah well. Still haven't played RD.

I was the same way as you - but at some point in the last couple years, I changed pronunciation.

Despite my best efforts, I keep thinking of the old way. I don't know how people manage to do it.

FE9 and FE10 are actually the last games in the entire series that I played, and I pronounced it wrong the whole time before then.

So I guess I'm kinda in the same boat as Baldrick. It's a hard habit to break.