Why does everyone hate Tellius now?

Logience

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What, you CAN make conversations speed up really fast!

I just don't remember the button combination to do that, as of now... (something like A + Y??)

ALSO, you CAN skip the cutscenes in-between the chapters and general conversations by pressing start, and you can press A to make all units (both yours and the enemy's) move faster (but it's not as much as skipping turns).

• 1 month later...

The one thing Radiant Dawn got wrong was the support system. Sure, it was cool being able to partner up whatever two characters you wanted, but I missed the character depth that a good support system, like the one in Path of Radiance or Awakening, provided. I loved RD's story, characters, and mechanics. Btw, who were your favorites in these categories? Besides the second to last category, they can be from PoR or RD.

Favorite Beast Laguz: Ranulf

Favorite Bird Laguz: Tibarn

Favorite Dragon Laguz: Kurthnaga

Favorite Dawn Brigade Member: Leonardo

Favorite Greil Mercenary: Soren

I will admit they had bad sales, but the Tellius games are my personal favorites. In retrospect they could have done a better support system in Radiant Dawn, the support conversation were all boring. They still had the "info" option though, which makes up for the boring supports.

• 3 weeks later...

Path of Radiance was great. Radiant Dawn could have been even better, but bad writing and poor balancing wrecked that. Still an enjoyable game in it's own right, but I can't help but wonder what could have been if they put more effort into balancing everything better.

The Tellius are my favorites in the series. I didn't have any nostalgia for it, just watching an LP of it in 2009 or something. I'm 12, and that was 5 years ago, and I couldn't get get my hands on it, so that was the best I could do.

I finally played it myself a few months back.

• 3 weeks later...