Admit it: You ENJOY being a Mary Sue

Whoa a lot of stuff happened. :0

I am impartial towards the people that make big deals about video game wifes but that's generally because I laugh about the really bad ones in private chats.

I guess I'm a bad person. :x

*wives

(fuck yeah ai m contreebuting)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

master russman

Well, well, well... It seems as though you have once again, despite your best efforts, become a pawn in one of my rather elaborate ruses, and it seems as though the end result of said ruse has left your state of being of a lesser quality than before you were dealt the card hidden up my sleeve, while being none the wiser! And yes, while it is true that you will eventually recover from this recent turn of events, it remains unclear whether or not your social status on this website will remain at its current level, or if it will take a turn for the worst! After all is said and done, at the end of the day, you will have to accept the fact that you just got the short end of the deal! I hold no remorse or regret, for I am and always shall be........ A MASTER RUSEMAN!

*wives

(fuck yeah ai m contreebuting)

Dernit. >|

Well, well, well... It seems as though you have once again, despite your best efforts, become a pawn in one of my rather elaborate ruses, and it seems as though the end result of said ruse has left your state of being of a lesser quality than before you were dealt the card hidden up my sleeve, while being none the wiser! And yes, while it is true that you will eventually recover from this recent turn of events, it remains unclear whether or not your social status on this website will remain at its current level, or if it will take a turn for the worst! After all is said and done, at the end of the day, you will have to accept the fact that you just got the short end of the deal! I hold no remorse or regret, for I am and always shall be........ A MASTER RUSEMAN!

what.

I thought you were the Tryhard World Order not DSP.

THE REVELATIONS.

....so what was that about Mary Sues again?

fe7 tactician and X-COM's 'Commander' are both great because you reach about halfway through the game and they're never mentioned again after that and you forget they exist and suddenly "Commander, what should we do about these psionics" and you're like WOAH

Maybe you're less social then. People play a big part in most peoples lives and enjoyments of things.

while I sympathize with this opinion in general, if I allowed popular fan opinions of, say, bioware games to enter the calculus of my total enjoyment of them, I would be dead inside many times over

(this is of course a situation where "not playing the games" is also unacceptable)

I feel like I see more people fighting about how annoying the "crazy waifu" people are and talking about how "shitty" this forum is and how all these posts are shitty and honestly I don't even see that much waifu stuff. I think the majority of you all seem like nice people (at least the ones I can remember and actually keep tabs on) and I don't think it's as bad as you guys make it out to be. Give sf a chance!

edit: I'm reading another suspiciously similar thread and I don't even know what to say everyone's just oing "sf is shit" "gonna degenerate so fast" "stop making shit threads" like It could've worked but everyone's so convinced its gonna crash and burn that it does.

Edited by n00srac

Actually, I haven't seen anything about 'waifus' in a while aside from people mentioning how terrible they are. All the FE13 crap regarding that for the most part vanished, so yeah.

If only arguments like the one that happened between Darros and Nobody in this thread occured less often.

Edited by ZeeEmm

Actually, I haven't seen anything about 'waifus' in a while aside from people mentioning how terrible they are. All the FE13 crap regarding that for the most part vanished, so yeah.

If only arguments like the one that happened between Darros and Nobody in this thread occured less often.

Idk I think the claim thread fiasco was fairly recent, and I'm sure that wasn't the most recent facepalm I had. The whole problem isn't just about when a person specifically mentions their video game wife. I certainly don't see it vanishing, sadly. : <

I think these arguments would happen less if people considered that they don't go through the distress others go. "Get over it" is kind of the worst advice you could give anyone, especially when you don't sympathize or understand what they go through.

It's also criticism that they back up with reasons which means there shouldn't really be a reason to stop them from complaining? This isn't bandwagon hate and I don't understand people wanting others to "get over it". That's not how critique works.

But yeah internet is a place full of magic.

I think these arguments would happen less if people considered that they don't go through the distress others go. "Get over it" is kind of the worst advice you could give anyone, especially when you don't sympathize or understand what they go through.

well, get over it :smug:

(nah youre p much right)

Well. . .trolling IS against the rules, and this hath now fallen into my domain. . .tee-hee~!

Not a day goes by that I do not alternate between staining my 3DS with lipstick and tears as I watch Chrom's confession scene. I shall summon Chrom with these or get pulled into the world of Fire Emblem eventually; no matter the outcome I will win his heart because I am so perfect and desirable. Oh yes...

Not a day goes by that I do not alternate between staining my 3DS with lipstick and tears as I watch Chrom's confession scene. I shall summon Chrom with these or get pulled into the world of Fire Emblem eventually; no matter the outcome I will win his heart because I am so perfect and desirable. Oh yes...

This post do wonder with your avi.

Idk I think the claim thread fiasco was fairly recent, and I'm sure that wasn't the most recent facepalm I had. The whole problem isn't just about when a person specifically mentions their video game wife. I certainly don't see it vanishing, sadly. : <

It's also criticism that they back up with reasons which means there shouldn't really be a reason to stop them from complaining? This isn't bandwagon hate and I don't understand people wanting others to "get over it". That's not how critique works.

But yeah internet is a place full of magic.

I agree with everything you said, Xin. :t

Dang ZM I was going to say this, as I have been here for only a couple of months and pretty sure I've seen way more posts and topics blasting waifu wars and what not than actual waifu wars post/threads. And the reason I avoid the awakening boards is not cause of the waifu wars, but everyone derailing every thread into how awakening 'sucks'

And yeah I've played almost all the FEs and I will admit I enjoyed the avatar in FE13 and the game in general.

Dang ZM I was going to say this, as I have been here for only a couple of months and pretty sure I've seen way more posts and topics blasting waifu wars and what not than actual waifu wars post/threads. And the reason I avoid the awakening boards is not cause of the waifu wars, but everyone derailing every thread into how awakening 'sucks'

And yeah I've played almost all the FEs and I will admit I enjoyed the avatar in FE13 and the game in general.

you just do a good job at avoiding said threads buddy