Why do so many people live in Ohio?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think you see the joke

Come down to New Albany so I can meet you in person already

Kim and her ability to find posts

And I have no idea about Ohio, but if extreme weather is what makes Ohio so bad, then Canada is Ohio blown up to be a country and I still live there.

Kim and her ability to find posts

And I have no idea about Ohio, but if extreme weather is what makes Ohio so bad, then Canada is Ohio blown up to be a country and I still live there.

Here, it can 80 degrees F one day and the next it's -15 and snowing.

ohio kinda only matters during elections. has clinton come by your state yet? she probably will if she hasnt yet.

Nope not yet

This happened

Dayton also has a very shady side

Oh yeah Saturday was a thing

Yeh

Here, it can 80 degrees F one day and the next it's -15 and snowing.

Last march, one day, there was snow everywhere and below freezing temperature. Next day, it was 86. And that's just where I live. Other provinces probably have crazier weather.

Last march, one day, there was snow everywhere and below freezing temperature. Next day, it was 86. And that's just where I live. Other provinces probably have crazier weather.

You share our pain.

When I was young, it did snow in July. (Canada eh)

O_O I knew you lived farther to the north, but I didn't think you would have to deal with snow in July XD

Anyway, this just proves my point that Canada has extreme weather

What about the people, who live in Arizona or New Mexico? In the summer they have around 80 F at night. Or people, who live in the North and have to deal with extreme blizzards in the winter.

The U.S. have freak weather almost everywhere. Blizzards, hurricans, heatwaves, floodings and huge temperature differences are not unusual.

Edited by TalesOf Hysteria

not NY/10

or better yet

not California/10

Both are badgood places

What about the people, who live in Arizona or New Mexico? In the summer they have around 80 F at night. Or people, who live in the North and have to deal with extreme blizzards in the winter.

The U.S. have freak weather almost everywhere. Blizzards, hurricans, heatwaves, floodings and huge temperature differences are not unusual.

Its the change of weather that makes Ohio special

It can go to 90 to 30 in a quick second

Its happened before

Its happened before

This happens here too, during hot summers when there is a cold front coming we get a huge temperature drop. (Not that much as you, but from 32°C to like 12°C in about 5 minutes)

Edited by Naughx

This happens here too, during hot summers when there is a cold front coming we get a huge temperature drop. (Not that much as you, but from 32°C to like 12°C in about 5 minutes)

Its happened before

I think the extreme temperature differences in a short time have a geographical reason. In central Canada and Midwest the wind can come from north, east, and south. The Rocky Mountains block the wind from west. If the wind comes from the south (Gulf of Mexico) and suddenly changes the direction from the north, it would explain the extreme weather change.

In early 2014 I heard in news that even in Florida (I believe Miami included) snow fell.

I believe the weather is not that extreme in the west of the U.S. (California, Washington, Oregon). There are dryness and forest fires, but no changes about 20°C in a few minutes.

When I was a little kid, it did snow in July. (Canada eh)

did you live in the territories or something ive never heard of that

Why do so many people live in Ohio?

Because Ohio is for lovers.

(If anyone gets the reference I'll be happy.)

I'm not sure if I get that reference or not because I'm not used to people knowing the same music I know but idk if there's anything else that could be a reference to... ;u;

Well anyway it was mainly one of my brothers who listened to them so I guess in a way people still don't know "my" music x3