If everyone had children...

Right, so I was wondering what it would be like if every first generation character could pair up and have children, and had their own child as well. This mostly applies to the male characters, but obviously it also applies to Say'ri and Anna and Flavia, among others. What do you imagine those children would be like?

Here's one that I imagine:

Kellam: Migeena

Class: Thief

Description: A bizarre, amoral and creepy girl who inherited her father's stealthy nature, and unlike her father, she has embraced and exploited it. Turned to a life of crime after her parents died. Speaks with a breathy, whispery voice. Loves spying on and stalking people, and has very little respect for personal property, bordering on kleptomania.

Critical/Skill Activation Quotes:

* "Behiiiiind youuuuuu."

* "Boo!"

* "Ignore me!"

* "I've come for your souuuuuul!"

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a thread like this a loooong time ago. lol But it's long dead, so this is fine. ^^

I made a daughter for Frederick ages ago. :) Here's a copy/paste from the make-an-FE-character in General FE.

Name: Antoinette

Default Parent: Frederick

Class: Troubadour

Reclass Options: Pegasus Knight, Cavalier, Wyvern Rider, whatever classes her mother has access to (Frederick would not pass Knight on account of it not being a mounted class, and Antoinette's class set is supposed to reference her love of riding)

Base Inventory: Mend Staff, Vulnerary

Appearance:

fire_emblem__awakening_oc___antoinette_b

She's pictured with her father's hair color here, but in-game, she would actually inherit her mother's hair color. And you can't see it, but she has four buckles on her surcoat, like Maribelle does.

Personality: Antoinette is almost like a female version of Inigo. She's a flirt and loves meeting boys she finds cute. She remembers her parents' relationship being strong and wishes to have one just like it. She's also pretty feminine and loves doing her hair and wearing bows. Mostly because of her father, Antoinette also has a fondness for horses and riding, and loves her mount, Sir Kieran, dearly (I wrote that he belonged to Frederick, but this was before I discovered that he actually rides a mare. I've kept the horse as male though, because by the time I found out I gave it the wrong gender, I had already written the horse into a lot of writing). However, she has a difficult relationship with her father. His nagging, nosiness and overprotective-ness often push her over the edge and she's even been known to yell at him for it. She also claims that he constantly scares off all the boys she talks to. On the flipside though, Antoinette really wants to follow in his footsteps as the personal retainer of the Ylisse royals, and though she doesn't like to admit it, she's a real daddy's little girl. She carries a piece of her father's armor that she found after he died in her timeline as well as a scarf that he made for her when she was little. The scarf has the words "Daddy's Little Girl" stitched onto it. However, she's not so into training or combat and actually wants to relax from time to time. Even so, she's just as sophisticated as her father, and a lot of his nagging rubbed off on her as well.

Birthday: May 12th

Quotes:

Roster

Frederick's daughter from the future and closest retainer to Lucina. She's a free-spirited girl that would rather admire handsome young men than train, but she's every bit as sophisticated and devoted as her father. Loves horses and riding the most. Born on May 12th.

Event Tile

- "Ugh, who left this dirty thing lying around? People really should be neater than that." (item)
- "I just finished brushing Sir Kieran AND my hair in record time! I must keep a good image to impress the boys." (exp)
- "I got in some extra practice. As Father taught me, a retainer must always stay sharp to keep everyone safe." (weapon exp)

Relationship Tile

Asking

- "Oh, you seem happy! Did someone cute and charming flirt with you?" (happy)
- "Wow, you've been working really hard! Trying to make a big dream come true?" (dreams)
- "Hey, I noticed how you do so well in the midst of battle! May I team up with you? I might learn a thing or two." (team up)
- "So, I notice you disappear once in awhile between battles. What are you doing all that time?" (free time)

Replying

- "Oh, no, I was taking Sir Kieran for a nice ride and a boy said I looked cute riding him!" (happy)
- "My biggest dream? I want to find a handsome and charming boy that will love both me and Sir Kieran!" (dreams)
- "Well, one thing I do agree with my father on is that teamwork is very important, so I'd be happy to partner with you!" (team up)
- "Ah, I take Sir Kieran out for gentle rides and exercise and groom his lovely coat and hair. And I find cute boys!" (free time)

Asking - Frederick

- "Father, could we train a little? I don't feel I'm as skilled as you yet." (train)
- "Father, are you okay? You look like you've had some rough battles." (concern)
- "Father, if there's anything you need, tell me! You're family and I do need to be good with service." (gift)
- "Father, you've asked me about my time, but I want to know more about you! I only know so much!" (story)

Replying - Frederick

- "Oh, of course, Father! There's so much I want to learn from you!" (train)
- "I'm just fine, you don't need to baby me, Father. Sir Kieran is happy too. Right, Sir Kieran?" (concern)
- "I think I can make do with what I have, Father, but thank you!" (gift)
- "Well, I did my best to carry on your legacy and honor both you and Mother. But I don't know if I'll ever really be worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as you two..." (story)

Asking - Mother

- "Mother, let's train together! We never did get to do it much in the future since I was working with Father so often..." (train)
- "Mother, are you feeling alright? If anything's wrong, I can go get Father and we'll help you!" (concern)
- "Mother, is there anything I can get you? Sir Kieran and I can get it quickly!" (gift)
- "Mother, can you...tell me about yourself? I'm afraid I don't know a lot..." (story)

Replying - Mother

- "Train with you, Mother? I'd be honored! That opportunity was rather rare before." (train)
- "Oh, thank you, Mother, but I've never felt better! And I'm sure Father would be at my side in a second if I wasn't." (concern)
- "Mother, you're so kind. I don't need anything now, but I'll be sure to let you know if I do." (gift)
- "Truth be told, I don't remember as much about you as I do Father, but I'll never forget how strong the love between you two was. I really want a bond like that with my own future husband." (story)

Asking - Married
- "You look so cute and handsome as ever, (name)! I'm so in love with you that I can't put it to words!" (love)
- "Oh, (name), you are just so wonderful, handsome, and charming. I'm glad I found the right man to be my hubby-wubby!" (compliment)
- "Hey, what do you have there, dear? Hee hee...are you hiding something from me?" (gift)
- "(Name), please don't go too far from me! I want you to always be near so I can keep you safe!" (promise)

Replying - Married

- "Daww, my heart races when you say it that way. I love you dearly too!" (love)
- "Hee hee, you are so very sweet, (name). You are looking even more handsome than yesterday yourself!" (compliment)
- "Aw horsetails! I wanted to surprise you with this bow tie. Wouldn't you look simply dashing in it?" (gift)
- "Aw, you're really that worried about me? Of course I'll stay by your side. I wouldn't ever consider otherwise!" (promise)

Level Up

- "Wow, at this rate, I could outdo even Father!" (6+ stats up)
- "I'm doing great! I just need to keep it up." (4-5 stats up)
- "Ah, well, a slow and steady road is the key." (2-3 stats up)
- "Ugh, Father would be most displeased with me..." (0-1 stat up)
- "I guess I've learned pretty much everything I could here." (0-1 stat up, most capped)

Class Change

- "Ooh, not bad at all! Boys might find me even cuter now!"

Armory

- "Oh, you're shopping for me? I'm so excited!" (buying)
- "Argh! Do I really have something useless?" (selling)
- "Ah, the keener a weapon, the better it can be!" (forging)

Barracks

Alone

- "Wow, for some reason, I feel really pumped up right now!" (surge)
- "I ought to get in some knitting practice sometime soon. It's kinda fun, but I'm still not as good at it as Father is." (misc)

Greetings

"Ah, good morning, Avatar! Need a push to get the day started?" (morning)
"Hey, Avatar! Deciding to rest up?" (afternoon)
"Good evening, Avatar. Are you about to turn in?" (evening)
"Oh, Avatar, you might want to get some sleep. It's quite late." (night)
"A very happy birthday, Avatar!" (Avatar's birthday)

Battle

Support Boost

- "Careful now!"
- "Let's go!"
- "No one will harm you!"
- "My strength is yours!"
- "Victory shall be ours."
- "Believe in yourself!"
- "Hold on there."
- "Have no fear!"
- "I'm here for you."
- "No carelessness, you hear?"

Dual Strike

- "May I?"
- "I'll take this!"
- "And one from me!"
- "It's my turn now!"
- "Once again!"

Dual Guard

- "Not as long as I still breathe."
- "Nice try."
- "I don't think so!"

Defeated Enemy

- "Ha, so predictable!"
- "Ladies finish fights, not start them!"
- "Oh poo on you."
- "There now."
- "Phew..."

Partner Defeated Enemy

- "Wow, impressive!"
- "Now that's teamwork!"
- "Thanks so much!"

Critical

- "Your filthy arse is history."
- "You've messed with the wrong girl!"
- "Farewell, fool!"
- "May no god have mercy on you!"

Defeated By Enemy

- "Ugh...Father..."

Death/Retreat

- "Ugh! Sir Kieran! Run away...quickly... Don't let them...get you... Please survive..." (paralogue)
- "No! Why...? Why now...? Daddy...please...forgive me... I will always...be your...little girl." (classic)
- "Ugh, gods! I can't believe this wound has made me useless! I apologize, but I must retreat!" (casual)

Confession to Avatar

- "Out of all the boys that I've met...you've charmed me the most. And Sir Kieran loves you too!"

I didn't do asking/answering child quotes because it would feel awkward due to my headcanon placing Antoinette as male Morgan's sister. :P Writing that confession line felt awkward enough lol.

Recruitment Chapter: Paralogue 26: A Knight's Steed

Chapter Synopsis: Chrom's party finds a young girl on horseback being chased by poachers and bandits. They're after Antoinette's prized horse and wish to capture and sell it. Frederick or Chrom must speak to Antoinette and agree to guard her and her horse until all of the enemies are defeated. The enemies will constantly target her if she is in their movement range. The player will get a game over if Antoinette falls.

Support Options:

- Frederick

- Her mother

- Her sibling

- All male children (can S support any that aren't her sibling)

- Severa

- Lucina

- Kjelle

Edited by Anacybele

Ana, while I like your troubadour character and feel you put a lot of effort into her, there's one thing that REALLY bugs me.

Name: Antoinette

Default Parent: Frederick

Class: Troubadour

Reclass Options: Cleric, Pegasus Knight, Cavalier, Wyvern Rider, Knight, whatever classes her mother has access to

I can understand making Antoinette's base class one that her father doesn't have. It's one class, and Kjelle pulls the same thing as well with knight. But why does Antoinette deserve cleric and pegasus knight? Two classes Frederick WON'T pass down? On top of the classes that he normally passes down? IN ADDITION to the classes that her mother passes down?

It feels like you're trying to make Antoinette fit in with the typical "FE13 child" mold, but you're breaking it by giving her THREE CLASSES her father won't pass down, on top of giving her classes from the mother. Which means she can have a total of NINE classes. That's just unfair in a game perspective, I'm sorry. If Antoinette were a real character, her mother would be canonically Lissa, Maribelle, Sumia, or the female avatar with those reclass options.

Also, I made a son for Henry named Cian, but I don't feel like digging him up at the moment so I might post it later if I can bother to go through that thread. Vash and I also came up with a son for Frederick, and daughters for Virion and Libra but again … maybe later.

If Antoinette were a real character, her mother would be canonically Lissa, Maribelle, Sumia, or the female avatar with those reclass options.

d1XWfje.gif

Hahahahaha.

Oh the irony.

Yes, out of all the bad ideas people have for OCs based off other characters, let's single out Anacybele. Again.

Boron, Rey, and everybody after this, tread really fucking carefully because I'm getting sick of your "anacybele posted let's wolfpack over" bullshit.

...Wow. Just wow. :facepalm:

It's a good thing Ike just got confirmed for Smash Bros. or I'd be pretty annoyed right now at what just happened in here.

Anyway, why SHOULDN'T Antoinette have Cleric and Pegasus Knight? She prefers to be a healer rather than a combat unit and she likes horses (which Pegasi are basically, except with wings), so they make a lot of sense. Peg knight is there as a solution to her poor speed as well (Frederick would obviously make her rather slow). And there you have it.

Also, there are only a total of three possible mothers that would give her nine or more different reclass options anyway, those being Miriel, Tharja, and Female Avatar.

Edited by Anacybele

...Wow. Just wow. :facepalm:

It's a good thing Ike just got confirmed for Smash Bros. or I'd be pretty annoyed right now at what just happened in here.

Anyway, why SHOULDN'T Antoinette have Cleric and Pegasus Knight? She prefers to be a healer rather than a combat unit and she likes horses (which Pegasi are basically, except with wings), so they make a lot of sense. Peg knight is there as a solution to her poor speed as well (Frederick would obviously make her rather slow). And there you have it.

Also, there are only a total of three possible mothers that would give her nine or more different reclass options anyway, those being Miriel, Tharja, and Female Avatar.

Honestly, as long as cavalier and knight were replaced with cleric and pegasus knight, I think it would be fine. It wouldn't be the first time non-gender-specific classes were changed for opposite-gender children. I mean look at Yarne getting barbarian instead of wyvern rider.

But then again that would be altering Frederick's parenting rules and I think that's kinda not allowed.

Edit: Also, I'd be really curious to see what Inigo and Antionette would be like as siblings. Something tells me that would be hilarious.

Edited by Alastor15243

Ana, to give your husbando an OP daughter is blatant favoritism. Think about balance, about connections to character personality, about why the hell Frederick's daughter would be an extra-girly troubadour. Heck, that would cast a misogynistic tone on him, if I were to think about that for about 10 seconds.

Another way to say this: THINK before you jump on a random topic to shove your favoritism in everyone's face.

Also, what does Ike getting in over Chrom have anything to do with this topic?

@Alastor: No. Knight and Cavalier are the most useful non-gender exclusive class sets as-is. To make Frederick's kid superior to Kjelle in every way before the mother is even factored in is blatantly unfair.

Edited by Logience

Ana, while I like your troubadour character and feel you put a lot of effort into her, there's one thing that REALLY bugs me.

I can understand making Antoinette's base class one that her father doesn't have. It's one class, and Kjelle pulls the same thing as well with knight. But why does Antoinette deserve cleric and pegasus knight? Two classes Frederick WON'T pass down? On top of the classes that he normally passes down? IN ADDITION to the classes that her mother passes down?

It feels like you're trying to make Antoinette fit in with the typical "FE13 child" mold, but you're breaking it by giving her THREE CLASSES her father won't pass down, on top of giving her classes from the mother. Which means she can have a total of NINE classes. That's just unfair in a game perspective, I'm sorry. If Antoinette were a real character, her mother would be canonically Lissa, Maribelle, Sumia, or the female avatar with those reclass options.

Also, I made a son for Henry named Cian, but I don't feel like digging him up at the moment so I might post it later if I can bother to go through that thread. Vash and I also came up with a son for Frederick, and daughters for Virion and Libra but again … maybe later.

I honestly don't even understand your problem.

Children always get the classes their parents pass down, so that's a given. Then they have their own base class and two extra classes of their own (EDIT: I THINK THIS IS ACTUALLY WRONG), like any other character. By Ana's profile for Antoinette, her class choices seem very fitting to me.

I mean, Jesus, you say THREE CLASSES like every damn character in the game doesn't have three default classes available to them.

Her personality does make it seem like Maribelle would be her mother, though.

EDIT: Jesus, people, what is this, criticize Ana's created character topic?

EDIT2: Wait, I think I'm starting to get a handle on the problem with the classes. I had forgotten exactly how the class options thing worked. Still, not worth all this fuss.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

This thread is officially more posting about Anacybele's OC than posting OCs. Christ.

EDIT: BTW, Logience's post is exactly the kind of post I implied that people shouldn't make earlier. Thanks.

Edited by Integrity

Okay, change in my point because I actually made a mistake.

Yes, Ana may have given extra classes to her character than would actually be given normally, but y'all don't have to get on her case for it so much. If you have to bring it up, kindly ask "Why is she getting extra classes?" instead of jumping down her throat about it.

Now if you'd all kindly get back to the topic that was supposed to happen, that would be great.

Ana I'm gonna semi-steal your formatting.

Name: Alyss

Parent: Phila

Default Class: Cleric

Reclass Options: Pegasus Knight, Troubadour, other thigns I have not decided on.

Summary: Alyss is a soft spoken individual, and tries to remain calm in situations in order to make the most rational decisions. She is not easily angered,and can always be counted upon for valuable insight. Found at a very young age by her mother, Phila decided to take her in and raise her, and is not her biological mother. Phila was reluctant to train her daughter with any type of weapon, and so decided to teach her how to use staves. However, Alyss showed a remarkable talent for staves and soon surpassed her mother's ability. Alyss does not know much of her mother's death, only that she died trying to protect the siblings of Emmeryn. She has nothing left of her mother, but does have an affinity with pegasi(?) and wishes to become a Falcon Knight like her mother. Wishes to be closer friends with other and Lucina in particular, but has a hard time connecting to people on a personal level.

Supports: Would mostly relate to her past and show a lot about her mother as well as her, and reveal the guilty conscience of Phila and her attempt to make up for it by protecting Chrom and Lissa. Definitely Lucina, and I'd like to include some first gen people as well.

This is a rough design made in like 20 minutes so it's not perfect. I also don't think there's anything mentioned about Phila but that could really throw a wrench in things.

Feedback would be cool!

Edited by Fluorspar

I'm more interested in designing characters visually than coming up with backstory wrt fan characters

So I dug up an old design for Basilio's daughter (which somewhat doubles as a fembarbarian design)

Because really, gendered class options suck and ladies with hella biceps and abs rule so

liqr4xy.png

I guess the class set would be Barbarian, Knight, and, well, since I abolished one gendered class why not another--Fighter (although Merc would get rid of the promoted class overlap but inheritance is inheritance)

Basically Bassy's set

Maybe I'll design a Flaviadaughter sometimes too

Outside of family and romance options, supports Lucina, Kjelle, Lon'qu, Olivia, and Flavia probably

Edited by Thor Odinson

Ana, to give your husbando an OP daughter is blatant favoritism. Think about balance, about connections to character personality, about why the hell Frederick's daughter would be an extra-girly troubadour. Heck, that would cast a misogynistic tone on him, if I were to think about that for about 10 seconds.

Antoinette? OP? lol no. Frederick makes her slow with poor resistance and with half decent magic and decent defense. Her only good stats are strength and HP. Without a lot of the classes I gave her, she'd be terrible unless her mother could pass Galeforce or something.

But yeah, I don't understand why so many people are getting on my case so bad here. Besides, I've posted Antoinette multiple times before and you guys never had a problem with it then.

Alright, another from me, I had originally planned on doing this in the OP, but I didn't because I couldn't think of how to fill in some gaps. Here:

Name: Dorothy

Parent: Donnel

Default Class: Mercenary

Reclass Options: Pegasus Knight, Troubadour, mother's passed-down options.

Summary: Turns out Donnel did make a name for himself in the future (though we all knew that, obviously). Dorothy is a country girl and swordfighter who idolizes her father as a legendary hero, having grown up on stories of his many amazing deeds, and is rather shocked to meet him face to face in the present as the rather dorky country boy he started out as. Nevertheless, she loves her father dearly and is eager to watch him grow into the legend she knows he's destined to become. Fearless, hard-working, full of energy and excellent with a sword, she's a valuable addition to the Shepherds. She is very much like her father personality-wise, though a bit less cheerful, having grown up in the midst of a zombie apocalypse.

Supports: All male children, as well as Donnel, her mother, her sibling, Kjelle (they get along great, and Dorothy likes training with her), Lucina (looks up to her like Donnel looks up to Chrom), and Severa (is horrified by her lack of respect for her own hero parent). Also from the characters already listed, I imagine she'd also support with Migeena (keeps stealing from her) and Antoinette (I dunno, personality clash would be interesting).

Edited by Alastor15243

Ah fuck it

attempting to design female fighter based on class designs is hard because the outfit is just so bad

I'm going to promote bassy and flavia's daughters because lategame prepromote parents should have lategame prepromote children

at least fem barbarian didn't turn out entirely awful though

Ah fuck it

attempting to design female fighter based on class designs is hard because the outfit is just so bad

I'm going to promote bassy and flavia's daughters because lategame prepromote parents should have lategame prepromote children

at least fem barbarian didn't turn out entirely awful though

IMO, it looks like some sort of shirt and pants, all of which looks ragged. Anyway, topic. . .

This idea rocks

Name: Leon

Parent: Gaius

Default class: Fighter

Summary: Leon was not born with his father's sweet tooth or natural agility. Rather than poke into places where he wasn't wanted, he found work with a blacksmith, which fit his large, bulky frame. When the Risen came around, he exchanged his hammer for an axe. As he desperately does not want to be associated with his father, Leon is extremely uptight and overly serious. He isn't quite sure how to treat a lady (much to his father's disappointment), as he spent almost all of his free time in the forge or out hunting for his favorite food, rabbit.

This idea rocks

Summary: Leon was not born with his father's sweet tooth or natural agility. Rather than poke into places where he wasn't wanted, he found work with a blacksmith, which fit his large, bulky frame. When the Risen came around, he exchanged his hammer for an axe. As he desperately does not want to be associated with his father, Leon is extremely uptight and overly serious. He isn't quite sure how to treat a lady (much to his father's disappointment), as he spent almost all of his free time in the forge or out hunting for his favorite food, rabbit.

I can just see the bubbling romance between Leon and the op's first idea!

and thanks for the compliment! I think as an update ot the idea that she could support Sumia/cordelia, since they were trained by Phila I think and Alyss wants to follow in Phila's footsteps.

I can just see the bubbling romance between Leon and the op's first idea!

Oh god I can see that too. I like the idea for Leon's character as well. Shame that gameplay-wise it causes problems. Suddenly marrying Gaius to Tharja, Sully or Nowi rather than Cordelia or a FeMU or Maribelle or Sumia, Lissa, Say'ri, Emmeryn or Aversa becomes a trade-off rather than a free galeforce unit. Also, Anacybele, Fluorspar, thanks for respectively creating and establishing the format, that works well.

Fluorspar, your idea is interesting, but I'm a tad confused about it. Does this assume Phila becomes playable and doesn't die? Does the father (and in fact technically the mother) character have no impact on her since she's adopted? What age is she in the present storyline, since she's already been born at that point?

Edited by Alastor15243

Fluorspar, your idea is interesting, but I'm a tad confused about it. Does this assume Phila becomes playable and doesn't die? Does the father (and in fact technically the mother) character have no impact on her since she's adopted? What age is she in the present storyline, since she's already been born at that point?

I was going on the idea that Phila isn't playable, and the biological parents wouldn't have an impact. I also don't think they mention Phila in Lucina's timeline, and as far as we know she isn't dead, since in the current timeline she died trying to rescue Emmeryn from Gangrel, and Emmeryn was already dead in Lucina's timeline.

I really hoping nothing was mentioned about Phila because I could've easily forgotten something.

another quick edit is that she wouldn't be like the other children and would have set stats and you wouldn't have to make a pairing for her paralogue to appear. Heck, I could even go crazy and rewrite her to be more central to the story in some way or another.

Edited by Fluorspar

I was going on the idea that Phila isn't playable, and the biological parents wouldn't have an impact. I also don't think they mention Phila in Lucina's timeline, and as far as we know she isn't dead, since in the current timeline was trying to rescue Emmeryn from Gangrel, and Emmeryn was already dead in Lucina's timeline.

So she's basically the equivalent of Shanan or Oifey? Nice, that's interesting.

Edited by Alastor15243

So she's basically the equivalent of Shanan or Oifey? Nice, that's interesting.

I haven't played Genealogy of the Holy War so I can't really answer that well, but they seem to be similar based on the wiki

I haven't played Genealogy of the Holy War so I can't really answer that well, but they seem to be similar based on the wiki

Fair enough. But incidentally, play that game, it's a ton of fun. One of my favorites in the series.

IMO, it looks like some sort of shirt and pants, all of which looks ragged. Anyway, topic. . .

This idea rocks

*Slyly pairs Gaius and Panne*

Alright I'm done drawing

IMG_20140526_242912671.jpg

Prepromote versions of Bassy/Flavia's daughters, respectively. Tier 2 outfits are just more interesting. Might as well give them names now or something.

Name: Orsina

Parent: Basilio

Default Class: Berserker

Reclass Options: Barbarian, Fighter, Knight (+mothers)

Orsina is fairly laid back, and generally would rather get a drink with people than fight them. She rarely does she take offense to things, usually turns them into a good-natured joke, either at the expense of the maker or in a self-deprecating manner. She's also very straightforward, but has the good sense to apologise if she does ever offend people. She welcomes friendly spars to keep up her skills, but tries to avoid escalating casual conflicts. However, if you actually do somehow get her angry, prepare to run. Those biceps and the huge axe is not for show.

Support Options Outside of Family and Romance:[Gen2] Lucina, Kjelle, Matilde, [if Gen1 is okay too] Flavia, Lon'qu, Olivia, Gregor

Name: Matilde

Parent: Flavia

Default Class: Assassin

Reclass Options: Thief, Mercenary, Knight (+fathers)

Matilde is intelligent and has a razor wit. She can be pretty snarky and sarcastic at times, especially if you set yourself up for it. She is a very good climber, and can be seen on the roof or a tree or something high. She likes knowing everything about what she's dealing with, and it's not unlike her to run background checks on people she's met. She has a sharp mind for politics, and is a good negotiator if she doesn't slip up the sarcasm and get her into trouble.

Support Options Outside of Family and Romance:[Gen2] Lucina, Severa, Orsina, [if Gen1 is okay too] Basilio, Cherche, Maribelle, Gaius

Edited by Thor Odinson