Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Prims' pushing FFM since phase start looks pretty obvtown to me, yeah. Considering the role FFM flipped and how immediately Prims jumped on him, bussing seems out of the question too.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind claiming to bearclaw if we're doing that? Either way, I can't redirect.

And uh, is there a reason the "you can communicate with your buddies" thing is crossed out?"

##Vote: SB

Spent too much time scumreading FFM the entire of last phase only to advocate a Euklynch finally because

" Honestly I'd like to wait a phase or two before it gets used so any strongman kills are used up or lynched, and so we can use it to PoE with better lategame, so I guess I'm fine with not lynching him."

I did that because I thought it was the best play for the role to make. Also I would've just kept bussing him so yeah.

And seriously I would've just claimed was used it anyway were I FFM's buddy (and I'm guessing it wasn't used?)

Really I have townreads on everyone but Refa/Poly/Eury/GP at this point. Feel slightly better about Eury than the other two just because FFM OMGUSed her right before his shot although the vote on him did have pretty shitty reasoning behind it from her. I don't like GP's sudden shift of opinions on me much, and I thought Refa was scum before but wasn't sure because his posts got a little better to me but it still wasn't exactly townie.

Running ISOs now.

ASSOCIATIVE READS GO

and what's the likelihood that Refa would roll scum again? I want to give him the benefit of a doubt for now, especially since it looks like there's a wagon forming

apart from a prod vote Refa doesn't look too scummy

and it also seems that everyone is voting him because of luck-based meta which I'm not a fan of

Still waiting for more from Refa. Keeping his vote on SB after SB voted him feels a lot like OMGUS (on both sides, actually) and it feels like he's under pressure. SB is suspicious for the OMGUS-seeming response to Refa's vote.

Weak defense of Refa that doesn't tie himself down too much, and the last quote is him taking both sides of the argument with me and Refa.

Refa: My reluctance to vote him was because of the numerous votes already on him, and I wanted to avoid looking like someone sheeping, as I got heat for appearing to do so in Almost OC. Regardless, I don't know what to think about his not very calm early responses. Maybe he was agitated over everyone claiming he was scum and was worried he would get lynched in his first town play in ages? He's played as scum many times before (and I think he enjoys it) and I'm sure he knows not to act that way. Apart from that, he does seem to commit quite a few scumtells in his posts (lack of commitment, etc, etc). Leaning Scum.

"Basically, Refa has done a lot of scummy things and there's a wagon there, and I don't know what to think of him, but he's good at scum so he should be not making these mistakes. But he's still scum anyway."

This is basically FFM's response.

On the Refa->FFM side of things, Refa says alarmingly little about FFM despite him being around a lot while FFM was being attacked earlier in the day, then he gives this read on FFM:

FFM- He's been active, but he hasn't done much (which isn't indicative of alignment for FFM). After RVS his first action is to come up with a forced scum read on BBM. His Manix vote is bad, but like why would he vote Manix of all people as scum? His defense of me is really forced (maybe for potential town cred?) before 180ing in the span of 2 posts. I don't see how his list post is scummier than his past content.

"He's been active lurking BUT THAT'S NORMAL FOR HIM SO IDK. He had a horrible vote on Manix BUT WHY WOULD HE DO THAT AS SCUM. I don't think he's that bad."

So uh, yeah.

##Vote: Refa

tl;dr: Refa is a maflord and I will continue after breakfast

and to everyone: i targeted X person and got redirected to Y person, neither being bladescape or refa. do you think scum have two redirects or is there a town redirect?

(if someone wants to claim the redirect to me in private, i'm okay with that)

damnit Bearclaw I wanted to be the NOC town leader ;_;

anyways people who claimed to me and haven't yet claimed to bearclaw shouldn't do so; I can send all the claims I have at once, though I just need to clarify something with Elie first.

also fwiw it was Shinori who messaged me yesterday saying that they thought their role seemed to indicate that Euklyd was town, since it was supposed to die.

I want to reread GP because I am actually not sure anymore that she's town. Her claimed role if completely accurate pretty much has to be town, but a limited version of it could be scum and nobody would want to test it more than once at most. Also it's kind of weird bc she told me her role unlock condition last night and in #122 when she first claimed she said she didn't know her unlock conditions. GP, please explain.

Refa's role doesn't completely supersede Manix's because it lasts only for 24 hours I believe, but it's still definitely stronger. Refa, why did you choose Bladescape to target and not me?

Anyways my grandparents are coming in <3 hours and I have to clean my room and my washroom.

i should probably be sleeping, not making conspiracy theories that are very unlikely to be true. take the last post with a grain of salt

but god it would potentially explain a lot

re GP: in case it may not have been explicit from some of my recent comments to GP, i still do not like her play at all

tbh the claim was the only thing that made me back down so. maybe i need to review

saying that, idk if treestump (on lynch) claim from scum even makes sense given the flipped scum can turn lynchproof

ughhhhh mafia sucks

bbm: that post actually prompted me to reread ffm's role pm

i'm having more second thoughts bc they could have potentially planned to lynchdoc GP or smth. saying that, i don't think it's likely to be the case, unless some SCUMLORD that's good at doing wifom strats

also bbm: did you find doned or w/e their name was?

i'm having more second thoughts bc they could have potentially planned to lynchdoc GP or smth. saying that, i don't think it's likely to be the case, unless some SCUMLORD that's good at doing wifom strats planned this

yay words

(tbh i still want massclaim. i don't think scum have good fakes either, considering ffm claimed masshook. but i'm only one townie and that won't make it happen)