Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

Ive had 6 kids at my house for the past several hours. Bed time for them now. Anyway...

43 minutes until phase end.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also since i mentioned the idea: anyone else think we can potentially break the game with massclaim?

I figured you had some idea in mind when you said it could potentially break the game? I'd be for it if that was the case.

refa: my only real idea is that i get the feeling the setup is breakable on massclaim, whether it be by roles or flavor (since that seems to be integrated in a number of roles)

refa: my only real idea is that i get the feeling the setup is breakable on massclaim, whether it be by roles or flavor (since that seems to be integrated in a number of roles)

Well the last Elieson game I played, scum all had fakeclaims (and even fake Role PM's), so I don't think that'd be likely? Roles is possible, I'd have to think about it though.

I feel like Elieson is an experienced enough setup designer that AT THE VERY LEAST the setup would not be breakable on flavor, and that roles would not be able to break it entirely.

I feel like a public massclaim D2 would also be a bad idea.

Also CALLING IT NOW at least one Totema is actually a Dephs.

I guess people could claim to me in private if they wanted to tomorrow?

##Vote: Euklyd

15 minutes left, still feel pretty confident about this. Dunno if Refa is scum or not but pretty sure Euklyd just claimed scum.

spoiler alert: claiming scum is alignment neutral for me

I did it in P3 in almost the same way

Bear already told you guys the scumteam anyways, and I literally reported him on it. I dunno why people don't pick up on these things

on a slightly more serious note - there are a lot of arguments as to why I would be playing differently as scum that I didn't make

for future games: should I have made such self-meta arguments?

Bear already told you guys the scumteam anyways, and I literally reported him on it. I dunno why people don't pick up on these things

on a slightly more serious note - there are a lot of arguments as to why I would be playing differently as scum that I didn't make

for future games: should I have made such self-meta arguments?

meta is the wrong word. meh.

I guess people could claim to me in private if they wanted to tomorrow?

BBM why are you setting yourself up as town leader?