Final Fantasy Tactics Advance Mafia [Game Over]

Elieson

i suppose i should have clarified that a bit quicker. even then, it doesn't cahnge the act that your role makes my secondary ability look absolutely worthless in comparison

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it qualifies as messages, I'd have to ask Elieson (didn't really think about it before). Also Marth, it's not OC with you. It gives the targeted player OC with every other player for 24 hours; thanks to some redirect that player happened to be me. :3

No I'm saying I thought Eli would've informed me that we have OC but ;/

Refa tells me logs and stuff are supposed to be in a qt so yeah

refa: i assume we're allowed to respond? i don't want to get into fiddly stuff that might cause modkills

(also add elie to convos if this is legit)

Oh, a reminder. Everyone has their daily allotment of messages reset to 2 for this DayNight cycle.

Prims, why are you voting FFM? Didn't you say his claim was townie yesterday or whatever?

Once FFM outed his claim he only stuck around to answer questions about it. This leads me to believe he wanted to coast on it.

bear is awful for being around at deadline but ignoring the FFM scenario and giving a flimsy "I don't agree, but don't care" read on Euklyd without providing an alternative. There's no interest in looking for scum here, just letting town mislynch.

I'm taking the blocked claim as null - given Euklyd's flip a town roleblocker that suspected him would want to stop a potential scumvig.

I still don't like Marf but he is probably not FFM's buddy, to be fair.

Oh yeah I want to ask this so

Prims why didn't you vote me last phase? We had 20 hours till phase end when you suspected me and I had a Eury vote on me too. But you seemed to find me more suspicious than Euklyd.

Prims why didn't you vote me last phase? We had 20 hours till phase end when you suspected me and I had a Eury vote on me too. But you seemed to find me more suspicious than Euklyd.

Lack of interest from other players, we needed a lot of people to lynch and I was going to be sleeping for a large chunk of those 20 hours.

what the actual fuck phone.

I was planning on saying that roles don't really matter if people find you scummy enough but then my phone posted before I could do anything.