Everyone's life will end someday

Human beings will end someday

Life itself will end someday

The earth will end someday

The sun will end someday

Our galaxy will end someday

The universe will end someday

Existence itself will end someday

And there's nothing we can do about that.

Quite sad.

Edited by First Impressions of Earth

I haven't heard anything that made the assertion that "we absolutely know the universe will end" sound immune to doubt

Everything else below humans, there's no reason to assume we can't overcome, and I've seen no reason to assume humans will go extinct (unless you mean by some form of evolution?)

I think our corner of the universe is marching towards progress, personally! (given a really, really long view)

Even if it does, you can always help make life better for a whole lot of our descendants. I don't think that's sad at all

Edited by Rehab

The sun will end someday

Quite sad.

sad/happy is a matter of perspective. you should quit being a faggot

yeah it's kinda sad but that's life man

better make the most of it while you're alive and well~

Edited by Esme

Universe might last forever, but Earth sure as hell won't. Environmental issues aside, you know that the inner planets will get engulfed once the sun becomes a red giant.

Billions of years down the line, but eh.

Universe might last forever, but Earth sure as hell won't. Environmental issues aside, you know that the inner planets will get engulfed once the sun becomes a red giant.

Billions of years down the line, but eh.

Not an end of the universe, but a major cooling by loss of density due to expansion.

I think our corner of the universe is marching towards progress, personally! (given a really, really long view)

For all I know this is one of three (3) possibilities which are:

- ^ That thing

- This thing: *

- The other thing

* We fuck up and die off but the rest of existence is fine

My knowledge also lacks confirmation regarding which of many possible premises will lead to any of those three (3) outcomes SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO

- The universe not actually cooling all the way (maybe it will contract; that is, "oscillate the other way"), which could lead to the 2nd or 3rd outcome

- People getting their shit together, which could lead to a compromise between the 1st and 3rd things

- ALIENS and then we all die but they don't, which would lead to the 2nd outcome or, if they fuck up too, maybe the 1st but still possibly the 2nd

- ...and more!

Order now for 19.95

"in what currency"

given fucks, that's who

sad/happy is a matter of perspective. you should quit being a faggot

no flaming plz, have a gr8 day.

well, once everything ends, it's bound to start again, is my answer in a scientific perspective.

from what i actually think, i just don't care because i'll dead LONG before that, and i don't see a point in worrying about death in the first place. worrying about it isn't going to stop it, and that would be more of my life that was spent in sorrow.

Edited by Comet

no flaming plz, have a gr8 day.

well, once everything ends, it's bound to start again, is my answer in a scientific perspective.

from what i actually think, i just don't care because i'll dead LONG before that, and i don't see a point in worrying about death in the first place. worrying about it isn't going to stop it, and that would be more of my life that was spent in sorrow.

FTFF a place full of HAPPY people and HAPPY posts

It was intended to be funny though :c

Oh. how many times do i have to tell people that sarcasm does not work without some kind of visual cue.

The sun will end someday

Quite sad.

Our lives, yes, humans, yes, earth, probably/likely

Life itself? The universe is friggin huge, I think there's probably got to be some other distant distant distant distant distant distant distant distant distant distant distant distant distant distant places out there that can hold life. I don't know, could all of them even be ended entirely? I guess that's too far and too wide for me to want to bother looking at look at =3

The sun? It'll change into something else certainly but that's just like... a different form. That isn't really it not existing imo.

The galaxy? I dunno, how does that work? What would cause it to be considered "ended"?

The universe? I dunno what could cause that to be considered "ended" either... I dunno that aaaaaaaall these stars and whatnot in the entire universe could even be ended altogether...

Existence? Nah. That should be infinite.

I do think it's kinda sad that a bunch of stuff will end... but I try not to worry about it too much since that's wasting my now time imo because I doubt any of that will affect me besides my own end and the end of people I know. Either way it's probably not worth getting myself worked up over a whole lot...