Ideas for HHM replay

Chiki

Lol, Rebecca solo might be worth a try. On console it'd be hard to rig def, str and res level ups though.

In that case I'd do EHM instead.

Edited by Chiki

Low Level Run LTC (deploy the lowest level characters available for each map, and try to get the lowest turncount).

when i tried a low level run like 3 years ago i ragequit on kinships bond, but i had quality units such as 8 strength wil and 3 speed bartre. It might not be too bad anymore, but I actually remember it being a challenge.

You could try Iron weapons only, I started an FE8 run with only Irons, and well, Seth might still ORKO everything but im sure FE7 will be different! Also almost unbeatable since you'd need some heavy supports and Filla's might to beat the dragon. I've been trying to figure out what games are actually beatable with only irons, and there are actually quite a few, lol.

Edited by General Horace

To Horace's point, the only games I can think of are the higher difficulties of 11-13, BS because of the dragon, and Genealogy because of Lopto, and maybe 1 and 2 because I'm not sure how Medeus or Duma work in them.

The dragon can be killed with a 30 strength, max-attack-support unit. It'll just take 40 attacks.

The low level challenge sounds the most interesting. Aside from that, maybe a low tier LTC?

Edited by bottlegnomes

nah, you can kill julius using the berserk staff on the Hel mage. Iron's always still do 1 HP!

you can pump up dart to 53 attack with supports and filla's might i'm pretty sure, that's 13? damage to the dragon and he has a pretty good critrate.

The DS games would probably be impossible though on the harder difficulties.

Edited by General Horace

nah, you can kill julius using the berserk staff on the Hel mage. Iron's always still do 1 HP!

Oh, yeah, forgot about that quirk.

you can pump up dart to 53 attack with supports and filla's might i'm pretty sure, that's 13? damage to the dragon and he has a pretty good critrate.

I was figuring no filla's might and no crits, just to see if it was possible that way. With them, it probably wouldn't be too bad actually.

Thinking more, I'm not sure about 3. I don't remember the game well enough. If hits always damage, like 4, book 2 is definitely doable, but not sure about Medeus on the throne in book 1.

As for the DS games, I'm almost certain they aren't just from Medeus' defense stat on higher difficulties. Lower difficulties should be plenty doable. Actually, looking, SD H5 would in theory be doable, but it would take a lot of bullshit to actually do.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I think the H5 generic enemies would be harder than the actual bosses, haha.

I think fe3 is possible because of the way crits work and apparently Medeus only has 15 defence (he halves your attack, but still) in book 1 & 2, so that's still workable.

also E rank (or sometimes D Rank when there's no E rank like Flux in FE7) tomes are allowed too I guess, although magic users usually have lower caps.

Edited by General Horace