Tear is my waifu, just letting you guys know

Safyrya

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only ITP we'd ever had with the group I played with was a survivor (and the player who rolled it was really bad at it, scum gave her the chance to joint and she refused it ;/). All games were open setup as well, and no bigger than 10 people. I have no idea how mafia even functioned there anymore.

Same here.

But I always played in person.

no, you can lynch it

??????

Yeah, you can lynch infinite bulletproof and granny, unless you're talking about something else? I don't get what you're trying to say.

treestump is great if there are roles that give guns but otherwise it's worthless

Gunsmith more like FUNSMITH.

Edited by Xinnidy

Tree stump is great if a player with good reads who's likely to get NK'd early ends up rolling it. It allows a strong player to keep on contributing and sharing their thoughts after dying.

My waifu is in my sig - as you can see it is clearly not Natalia.

Even still

I'm [some % greater than 100] confident that Natalia is much more interesting than Tear.

I kill you all

[thing]

Braulio Linchetti wins once again

that looks kinda like the thing I kill zombies with in RE4, which makes it a very attractive apparatus in my eyes

mafia is looking to branch out

it may as well be a seperate language, I guess I better start conducting all my posts in java

public static void postMessage(Post x, int a, User u) 
{
  User currentUser = u;

x.setReplyNumber(a);
  x.postMessage();

if (u.doublePost() == true) 
  {
   currentUser.status = "permab&";  //gg scrub
  }
}
Edited by Tryhard

i outrank you and mafia sux

checkmate :smug:

You'll have to ban me first, since there's no way you'd be able to keep tabs on the mafia forum and retain your sanity~!

[12:11:25] Makaze: Hmmm, I have a feeling you would appreciate my work in this thread.

[12:11:47] Integrity: i looked at that thread once

[12:12:01] Integrity: slit my wrists, asked God why i can't be a dictator in fftf

[12:12:01] Integrity: then closed it

What is a mod to a devil?

HEY, SHE DIDN'T COME OVER FOR DINNER, SON! YOU'RE NOT MARRYING A GIRL WITHOUT YOUR PARENT'S APPROVAL!

shitty "jb is my son" recurrence aside, I would tell jb not to marry her solely because he can do much much better just by going up a few character slots to where natalia is