Doomsday Clock Mafia - Town/ITP Win

NekoRex

I'm more than willing to put all effort I can in this game to achieve my objectives but I'm not willing to deal with people being jerks to me.

scumtell probably, as town in this situation I'd just say "all effort I can for town", plus combined with the ITP spec from earlier (though I still don't think that would come from mafia).

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give Elie a chance to back up his new Mitsuki case. Down for consolidation on scorri or kirsche, would not lynch BBM, would not really lynch Mitsuki despite the above but it does make me paranoid about the slot.

----------- v me & other true townies

tumblr_n7z741ilzY1tp3wd6o1_250.png <- ppl requesting subs

^ manix wearing his wig for some het reason

im like ?_? because you have a serious reference in this game for what me being a jerk is like

I'm more than willing to put all effort I can in this game to achieve my objectives but I'm not willing to deal with people being jerks to me.

Well you ignored it three times and I was getting sick of seeing it and in all honesty it is starting to feel like you're coasting by with this scumread on me to make it seem like you're doing more than you actually are.

... that post you linked to justify you had developed on the reads you were holding back is actually a reply to me after I've called you scummy for precisely that.

You clearly still haven't read it properly then. Here, I'll break it down:

I believe the only thing I haven't commented on afterwards is just the case on Eurykins[...]

Self-explanatory point. Ok I forgot to talk about Eury, not hard to do so fite me.

I'm pretty sure my stance on FFM was clear even in that post

Ergo I wasn't really holding back anything at all wrt FFM I just wanted others to talk about him regardless.

I defended myself from a lot of Scorri's accusations in the next one

One of my requests was for people to consider Scorri's case against me, noone really bited though and I felt that I should defend myself so I commented on it in the next post.

I clarified my problems with Darros it was obviously made clear what I thought of his Poly case.

My last request was for people to consider Darros' case on Poly and I obviously opened up more on that later.

In conclusion: I have commented on everything I said I was holding back on and I have obtained multiple reads based on reactions and non-reactions.

I'm calling you scummy for doing barely nothing while trying to look like you're contributing.

I don't know what to say to this aside from pointing out that I have done stuff?

I think scum would at least remember having scumread and voted their buddy and they'd follow up on that.

I guess we just disagree on this point then. I'd think that would be ideal scum play. It allows distancing while not actually pushing his buddy into a lynch.

Don't want to lynch Elie honestly because the case on him is more of " You just have posted stuff but it doesn't say much and you need to explain your Mitsuki case more " which isn't really strong IMO.

This isn't my case at all. My case is "Elie was panicking under the threat of PoE and misrepping BBM". Prims seemed a lot more composed under the threat, at least that's how I read him.

Has Elie ever been mafia goon? Not sure if I can just buy vanilla and excuse it all. I don't really have anything aside from Elie except from Mitsuki so I'll choose between the two based on his case unless I find something else in a reread. Don't turbo me though that would be mean :V

I feel like I should at least do this.

Claiming harmless 3rd. I'm basically a survivor who can't joint win with anybody because if I win it's right at the beginning of a particular day.

My reads are genuine and I truly wanted to lynch scum. If either Marth or Kirsche aren't scum I'd lynch Refa, since he's basically been sheeping everything that's been said during the whole day and changing opinions acording to that, and giving up his previous reads without justification.

It feels more like something a 3rd would do but I don't think this game can be 9/3/1/1

Marth >>> Kirsche > Refa

Town (probably in this order): Manix > Prims > Elie > BBM > Poly
Null: Scorri

also her "wincon" makes no sense because harmless thirds by definition joint with someone. Even if they don't win on the same day as town/mafia, if their wincon is exclusive to town's and mafia's they are by definition a harmful third.

and strege's role could have jointed; he just lost

regardless ##Unvote I went and reread Mitsuki's first post talking about the SK and remembered she thought there was both an SK and a survivor.

also Mitsuki please don't actually sub out. >_>

Well I'm in a much better mood right now but I don't really feel like arguing with people. I probably still need to calm down.

I'm guessing tomorrow I'll be better, so even if people want to lynch me leave me a while to read stuff again and give some thoughts.

Elie's vanilla claim feels weird to me bc of the way he brings up Volcanic, which was a mountainous game where he went into it knowing he'd roll vanilla. He's been vanilla in other games as well (Draft, Strip) and he definitely tried in both those games (and this one too, when he was around) and somehow this just feels like WIFOM to me, since he didn't do shit in Volcanic. And like... what was the point in bringing up Volcanic? Nobody was really pushing you seriously for being inactive like you were in Volcanic.

Kinda frustrated that because of Mitsuki's claim Elie has a reason to not deliver on his promised Mitsuki content. Regardless, Elie, I still want you to answer my questions. What changed between D2 and D3 that you no longer doubted your Mitsuki read, and why were you doubting it in the first place? And why did you think she was scum?

Kirsche:

Here(#18) and (#25), calls early negative attention to Darros without pushing for a scumcase. This is the same thing he’s calling me out for wrt Frosted BBM Flakes.

Just kinda sheeps the Darros cases Here(#107), but already looks like he’s /kinda/ pushing it with that earlygame callout.

Just seems weak [aka scummy] that he never really pushed Darros, but kept him under his line of sight until a sheepworthy case appeared.

@BBM I didn't research Mountainous (nor did I make an effort to), and people did push me for being inactive in that game later on. Draft was different; I earned my vanillahood in that game, rather than just being dealt it [also i read scum to a T and couldn't explain it >.<]. Strip mafia...hmm, I guess I did play a bit harder in that one. I completely forgot about that game.

Wrt Mitsuki-case; Someone somewhere said that I always read Mitsuki as scummy, so I started to doubt myself because this isn’t a game of Epicmafia. She still was showing off her scummyself with the Shinori thing, by trying to justify her sheep of Marth’s activity case and spouting out what looked like a fallback of “Someone compare Shinori+Darros for me” to make it look like she was trying to contribute, without actually doing anything. The thing that made me doubt my scumread on her was the fact that she didn’t come back with a scumread on me, but in face, a null-town read, but it took an overnight-phase thought period to come up with the idea that an OMGUS would make her look just as bad as me, and build a tossup read that’d probably become a 1v1 if we pursued eachother hard.

This, is still scummy; She has no reason to defend a player that’s been given what is essentially a death sentence, and should instead be looking at the interactions of Darros with other players, or Manix’s interactions towards Darros, rather than Darros’ reaction to the claimed shot. I also think it’s scummy that at the beginning of the game, she slapped her vote on Darros, and pretty much withdrew it at the last moment, when the Dayshot had occurred, for a reason that didn’t have anything to do with content, and everything to do with how the post came out. I can't see why town would suddenly find a person who was dying to be town, after scumreading him for as long as she was.

Also, cut by a post, here’s the big crumb of her now ITP claim

wow actually

anyone else feel like she might be scum claiming ITP (read: Elie in CMV)? Maybe I'm just getting that feeling because I claimed harmless ITP under pressure once before

##Unvote (i forget if I'm voting anyone)

##Vote Mitsuki

That's not one of my crumbs actually, but yeah I crumbed being ITP so hard.

My RVS vote was the 3rd vote placed in the game, on the 3rd post by a player (4th post of the thread but meh), on the 3rd player in the original playerlist (which is still there in the signups thread). My post was also the first post in page 3, but that was actually accidental.

Also I tried to be as obvious about being ITP as I could but only Refa picked up on that and then kind of forgot.

Yeah except as you point out Mitsuki crumbed her role on D2 when she was talking about harmless thirds. She's not claiming it under pressure like you did in CMV and Fakeclaim. Also what I was saying was that you're not inactive here like you were inactive in Volcanic, so what was the point of bringing up Volcanic? It's kind of AtEish.

Also plenty of people roll Vanilla and do well as it so if you actually can't play as Vanilla then >_>

I just felt like bitching and had anon stuff on my mind due to reasons

And I didn't think her crumb was a crumb until looking back at it

Votecount 3.3

BBM (1): Curly

Bluedoom (1): Mitsuki

Elieson (2): kirsche, Prims

scorri (2): Bluedoom, Refa

Mitsuki (1): Elieson

Not voting: BBM, Polydeuces, scorri

There are ~23.5 hours remaining

6 votes to hammer

subs needed for: scorri

Edited by Smug Brit

That's not one of my crumbs actually, but yeah I crumbed being ITP so hard.

My RVS vote was the 3rd vote placed in the game, on the 3rd post by a player (4th post of the thread but meh), on the 3rd player in the original playerlist (which is still there in the signups thread). My post was also the first post in page 3, but that was actually accidental.

Also I tried to be as obvious about being ITP as I could but only Refa picked up on that and then kind of forgot.

It's because you didn't crumb it on DAY 3. So when you say you can't joint with anyone, do you mean when you win you get removed out of the game or...