What would your stat growth be if you were in a Fire Emblem game?

PuffPuff

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically you would be unable to hit anything, unable to doge anything, and every hit on you would be a critical.

He'd still hit me, my luck stat was just adjusted to how FE works.

I'll start by saying BMI is a pile of horseshit. It does not take your muscle and bone mass into consideration (they weigh substantially more than body fat), and considers you to be made of nothing but body fat. According to this bullshit mass indicator, the fittest and leanest rugby players in the world are "obese" because they weigh a lot more than your thin, no-muscle person of the same height.

With that out of the way:

HP: 80%. I'm a big guy, I have body fat (I'd estimate around 20%? not sure, never checked), but more than that I am broad-shouldered, 6 foot tall, used to frequent the gym, and last time I weighed I was 120KG (that's 265lbs for Americans, and nearly 19 stone to fellow Brits).

STR: 75%. I should go back to the gym, really.

MAG: 80%. Knowledge is power.

SKL: 90%. Fuck shooting hoops, I shoot guns. And I'm good at it.

SPD: 60%. Despite the lumberjack I am, I can still get up to speed considering my legs are like tree trunks.

LUK: 80%. In general I'm not very lucky, but using this faithful, compassionate and caring scale, I'd be right up there.

DEF: 60%. If I ran into a wall, it would hurt like hell and I'd be hurt, but I'd like to think that I'd still stand right up.

RES: 55% I finished University with a lower second-class honours, so I think this is about right.

What class am I? Tank?

I'll start by saying BMI is a pile of horseshit. It does not take your muscle and bone mass into consideration (they weigh substantially more than body fat), and considers you to be made of nothing but body fat. According to this bullshit mass indicator, the fittest and leanest rugby players in the world are "obese" because they weigh a lot more than your thin, no-muscle person of the same height.

With that out of the way:

HP: 80%. I'm a big guy, I have body fat (I'd estimate around 20%? not sure, never checked), but more than that I am broad-shouldered, 6 foot tall, used to frequent the gym, and last time I weighed I was 120KG (that's 265lbs for Americans, and nearly 19 stone to fellow Brits).

STR: 75%. I should go back to the gym, really.

MAG: 80%. Knowledge is power.

SKL: 90%. Fuck shooting hoops, I shoot guns. And I'm good at it.

SPD: 60%. Despite the lumberjack I am, I can still get up to speed considering my legs are like tree trunks.

LUK: 80%. In general I'm not very lucky, but using this faithful, compassionate and caring scale, I'd be right up there.

DEF: 60%. If I ran into a wall, it would hurt like hell and I'd be hurt, but I'd like to think that I'd still stand right up.

RES: 55% I finished University with a lower second-class honours, so I think this is about right.

What class am I? Tank?

Your class would be a fucking nerfed Karel ;/

So basically you would be unable to hit anything, unable to doge anything, and every hit on you would be a critical.

not sure about the veracity of this statement op

;): hehe. Okay FINEEEE GUYS it would prolly be more like -239487.

;): hehe. Okay FINEEEE GUYS it would prolly be more like -239487.

i don't think this is accurate either

What class am I? Tank?

Alpha

HP	35%

Str/Mag 30%

Skill 55%

Speed 45%

Luck 15%

Def 70%

Res 70%

A Knight, maybe? Edited by Makaze

HP: HAHAHA.

Str/Mag: Sufficient.

Skill: Flip a coin.

Speed: I catch buses.

Luck: HELL YES or HELL NO.

Def: Naturally clumsy.

Res: I WILL SIT HERE AND FIGURE OUT THE ANSWER.

In other words, I'm Schroedinger's Lucius.

this thread is just an elaborate means to find out if there's more skinny nerds or fat nerds on sf

Spoiler: They're all nerds.

Spoiler: They're all nerds.

actually several of us are alpha as fuck aka the #sf irc which you were banned from for being creepy and beta