Do you wear glasses?

Darros

76 members have voted

1. 1. Do you?

• Yes.
    • I only wear contacts.
    • I have a prescription but I rarely wear my glasses.
    • No.

wait shit thought this was fftf

real post incoming

EDIT: I wear my glasses all the time; I like being able to see.

Reading is also pretty clutch.

EDIT 2 (actually 3): yes technically this entire post is an edit

EDIT 3 (you know the drill): Refa kindly points out that I do in fact mean sunglasses; take that statement as you will

Edited by Euklyd

I wear glasses when I'm too lazy to wear contacts. They make me look smarter but decrease my sex appeal.

I wear glasses when I'm too lazy to wear contacts. They make me look smarter but decrease my sex appeal.

nowai, glasses are sexy

I wear glasses 3445345% of the time because I'm basically blind

My eyesight is pretty much shit, so I need glasses. I'll probably need new glasses eventually because I feel that my vision is getting worse. (I refuse to wear contacts because I'm not putting anything IN my eyes.)

I was about 7 or 8 and given glasses to wear for when I'm watching television, playing games, etc.. I tried them for a few weeks but I kinda just stopped using them. My eyes are perfectly fine at the age of 25, despite using televisions and monitors all my life.

So no, I don't wear glasses.

i used to not wear them even though i should have. i don't remember the exact reasons, but i'm thinking it was because i didn't want it to affect my "image" (this was middle school-9th grade).

been wearing them for years and honestly really like glasses. if you get ones that fit your face well, you can look just as good as without them, or perhaps better.

unfortunate side effect: if you wear glasses regularly, there will be a point where you think you have your glasses on, but don't, and so you go to adjust them just to look silly for poking your own eye.

I wear Glasses... all the time, minus the time where I'm sleeping.

Then again, I've been wearing glasses for twenty-five years and don't feel comfy without them so...

But I personally don't despite my family having a history of needing em

^This.

I'm basically the only person in my family without them.

Edited by Sylveon Lord

Close bond since childhood, etc.

I don't like the idea of putting things into my eyes so no contacts for me.

Then again, I've been wearing glasses for twenty-five years and don't feel comfy without them so...

Twenty-four here

Should've been at least twenty-six, but oh well

Man, i'd love to get contacts since i'm very short sighted and play sport occasionally, but my parents say its a waste of time >_<

I'd like to try them aswell, but I feel so uneasy about sticking something right in front of my eye.