Reclass Mafia! Postgames are too much effort

scorri

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VOTALS

FFM (3): Randa, Rein/Juliette, Green Poet (L-2!)

Belisarius (3): kirsche, Ace, SB (L-2!)

Rein/Juliette (1): Belisarius

SB (1): Elieson

Not Voting (1): FFM

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch. There are 3.5 hours left in the phase

I mean on recently. Cause I don't have a lot of faith on people being in at deadline. Look at day 2 we coulda shift the lynch, in hindsight we shouldn't have because we did hit scum, and nobody wanted to. Either way I don't think we should hammer until we get some claims or at least one.

I have no idea. Let's say 30 minutes an hour tops. In that time I think I'm gonna reread both before I make my vote. that should take half an hour to do

Responses like these are absolutely baffling. I'm putting in effort, but it's my own effort. If I don't like to or want to post cases, I'm not going to post cases. Playing differently than you do does not mean there is no effort. Now if you want to tell someone they're not putting in effort, PM the people who subbed out or disappeared entirely. Do not tell me I'm not putting in effort.

If this game isn't fun for you it's because you're too worried about what everyone else is doing instead of doing what you want to do.

If the bolded is what you actually think I don't see how you ever expect to win a game. Not being a dick. You need to make cases. It's not an option. If you don't make a case you can't convince people of your opinion. It's that simple. Making cases isn't a play style. It's the basis of the game. Like it might just be super WIFOM. Like no scum would be so obvious about not wanting to contribute to finding. But still. Still.

Reading the rest of the posts he is condescending as hell. He doesn't even bother to defend or back his vote. I am at the point where I don't think this can be from scum because of how obvious it would be.

Admittedly similar with the difference being mine was a game observation, while yours were reads. I interpreted your PKLucas read as being comparatively weak.

Sigh. It isn't semantics. Mine was a game observation. An observation of something in the game that happened independent of the players (for example: a night kill). Yours were player reads. They are similar in the way they were presented, but they are very different.

I've already explained myself about this fully, ignore what you will.

I don't even have a meme to explain how stupid I think this set of quotes is. I'm not even gonna bother checking my gifs. You brought semantics into this. And then say it has nothing to do with semantics. You worded your "observation" as a read. That makes it a read. It wasn't independent. You literally mentioned me in the "observation". And then you just hand wave anybody questioning you. WTF!

Ahhhhhhh!

I don't even care if you're scum at this point. What you have posted this phase does not sit right with me. At all. Sorry I'm not sorry.

##Unvote

Vote:Beli

Wowis my vote nnecessary?

I see more Elie!Passive Aggressiveness in Bel than anything else, so its incredibly hard for me to read.

FFM is still so town and I refuse to vote him

VOTALS

Belisarius (4): kirsche, Ace, SB, Randa (L-1!)

FFM (2): Rein/Juliette, Green Poet

Rein/Juliette (1): Belisarius

SB (1): Elieson

Not Voting (1): FFM

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch. There are 27 minutes left in the phase

That being said people always say I'm a passive aggressive punk ass when I'm scum so I could see it as a potentiality but idk

Wow I have a lot of town reads and haven't even looked at Ace

I'll still get you SB you scumdog millionaire. Your reaction on my kinumi thing essentially tells me that "yea OK I'm not the only one here that it could apply to", but it still applies to yoy

My phone is also sticky so I don't like text typing on it right now.

Will hammer because bel is only as obvitown as Elie!SelfMeta is

##unvote

##Vote Belieson

Beliesaurus

Belisaurus

Belisarius

That neat such vote very wow much hammer can has cheezburger

So you were going to lynch FFM but then you decided that walruses were evil because uhh... idk. Sorry Belisarius.

Dear Belisarius, you are a Cavalier, Town Follower.

You are a horse-mounted unit capable of using either swords or lances as your weapons. While you do not possess high strength, health or defense, you can move very long distances across the battlefield, riding quickly from one area to another.

Every night, you may reply to this role PM with “Night X: Keep track of <user>.” You will use your speed to follow closely after <user> and find out what actions they used that night, but not on whom those actions were performed.

Or, if there is currently someone dead who belongs to the same set as you as shown in the OP, you may reply to this PM with Night X: Use Second Seal to turn into <user>’s class. This will prevent you from using your night action, but will allow you to attempt to take <user>’s role instead of your own. Whether or not you succeed will depend on who else attempts to take the role and the priority that they have.

You are allied with the town and win when all threats are eliminated.

It is now Night 3. You have 24 hours to submit actions.

Additionally, the following classes are open for reclassing:

Mage (Hijacker) - Female

Cavalier (Follower) - Male