• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

>discussing putting more restrictions on ftff

>not citing the PML thread as an argument

Am I doing it right.

i don't know what pml is

well you're only supposed to use the ">" when you're like quoting somebody or if you're like ">implying george bush didn't invent aids"

if you go to 4chan and use that arrow thing to say something like ">i can use you just like the doll i have in my closet" then people are going to look at you funny and accuse you of having mental disorders

>implying they wouldn't do so anyways

I feel like there's a another better joke to make but /effort

i'm not entirely sure what that last bit means but i just stopped at 'he's a wrestler' and thank you

Alliteration is when you have the same consonants repeating themselves. For example, furious farting flies. I guess the alliteration in the guy's name is Michael Levesque? I was under the impression that alliteration isn't considered to occur with the consonants back-to-back like that though...?

OP, its because you dont understand why and how people use it. Its not just simply a "sarcasm" font. Its also for asides and non-serious quips.

But by all means, continue, for thy idiocy amuses me.

But I don't like it. I hate senses of humor. They come off as people being smug.

using > is cool but stay in school

also "like 4chan" do you see the 4chan in the topic title lmao we ain't that shitty board

note: 4chan does have some cool image boards buts its like 99% a shit website

But I don't like it. I hate senses of humor. They come off as people being smug.

wait you hate senses of humor? So anyone finding anything funny is smug? oh my god

I don't like it when you post. Are you going to stop?

Edited by Tryhard

Alliteration is when you have the same consonants repeating themselves. For example, furious farting flies. I guess the alliteration in the guy's name is Michael Levesque? I was under the impression that alliteration isn't considered to occur with the consonants back-to-back like that though...?

no that has a different name that i do not remember

Furious farting flies is a bad example because f and fl are different but like flubbery flatulent flies would work.

also it's Triple H, baldrick should have just said that to inform you

oh i know triple H

EDIT: and now i get it

Edited by Integrity

also it's Triple H, baldrick should have just said that to inform you

maybe I didn't want the dead to come out of the ground and feast upon the living.

Jerk.