Logience

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sorry

hows that for canadian

EDIT: actually thats like what strikethrough is for if I put that in a ">" it would look fucking stupid

Edited by Builder Darros

But I don't like it. I hate senses of humor. They come off as people being smug.

This is so wrong I laughed until I had tears in my eyes. So we have to be battle dragons? No but seriously this makes no sense.

If triple H stands for what I think it does then consider me summoned what do you want and if not well I've been summoned anyway Edited by Freohr Datia

Alliteration is when you have the same consonants repeating themselves. For example, furious farting flies. I guess the alliteration in the guy's name is Michael Levesque? I was under the impression that alliteration isn't considered to occur with the consonants back-to-back like that though...?

is it assonance maybe?

is it assonance maybe?

assonance is like alliteration but with vowels, and can be in the middle of words, or something...

assonance |ˈasənəns| noun

in poetry, the repetition of the sound of a vowel or diphthong in nonrhyming stressed syllables near enough to each other for the echo to be discernible (e.g., penitence, reticence). Compare with alliteration.

I love easy-to-access OS-wide dictionaries

I was close enough

english is my first language and was literally the only thing i wasn't shit at in school and i still get shocked every time i'm reminded that diphthong is a word

Wow I got totally ignored but not anybody else

*balls up and rolls away into the darkest corner and floods it with tears ew that's really gross how could you guys to this to me oh wait I did this to me everything is horrible*

You have something against us?

First of all yes and considering you quoted my post in the other thread ((I get notified by that)) you're not helping your case

Wow I got totally ignored but not anybody else

*balls up and rolls away into the darkest corner and floods it with tears ew that's really gross how could you guys to this to me oh wait I did this to me everything is horrible*

are you kellam?

this is what jumped to your mind to post after getting unbanned

wow dude

lmao

shh integ don't make objective observations about other peoples' posts

a bunch of unrelated people you aren't even talking to will storm into the thread and give you hell for it!!

english is my first language and was literally the only thing i wasn't shit at in school and i still get shocked every time i'm reminded that diphthong is a word

don't feel bad. english was my highest scoring subject in school too and i can't even name all the rules of grammar, so you're better off :P