Everyone is Mafia Anonymafia 3.2

Vhaltz

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO UH

I fucked up and two people who should've stayed alive in the end got flipped, they're now back in the alive playerlist and have their chance at winning the game. I'm not giving extra time for last minute action switching N4 even if people request it, because there were so many switches this phase that I didn't catch onto everything resulting from them.

I'm giving some extra time for this phase so that I don't have to cut it short or update late at night. I'll update in roughly 24h, maybe more like 22-23, so you have 12 extra hours in N4.

Don't forget to send in actions etc. Also I'll lock actions as soon as I've gotten all of them this time to avoid fuck ups.

Doofenschmirtz, the Mafia RolecopVig, was murdered despite being closer to legit german than Ceadeus.

Locobrickz, the Mafia RolecopVig, almost won again by doing nothing in particular but trolling the game.

Naobyu, the Mafia TrackerFollower, died before solving the mysterious puzzle of his N3 results!

Dead Players:

- Cam

- Marth

- Poly

Remaining Aliases:

- Backspace

- Dweeb

- Invidia

- Niche

- Tiger

Remaining Players:

Darros

Junko

Kinumi

kirsche

Koneko

N5 starts now. It will last as long as 24h but will be ended prematurely as soon as I have all actions in.

Friendly reminder that this game's only wincon is to achieve survival and that playing to your wincon is mandatory. The last three players alive will joint win.

Well they could technically choose not to joint and have a battle royale till only one is left alive, but that option was mostly thought up in case Kaoz, Weapons or somebody else working alone weren't satisfied with winning once :V