IRL SF meetups are the most awkward...

is there actually anything to do in canberra

Could always come to Melbourne and do nothing. Fucking cold and the people are shit, but at least there's. uh, I don't know. I don't get out much.

All I know is Melbourne is fucking cold, it smells funny and I swear every minute I'm hearing a new person speaking a different language I've never heard of.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

confession: I'm a massive Melbournaboo and i want to live there and shag a beautiful Melburnian wife and vote for beautiful Melburnian Labour and beat up hipsters despite never having actually been, I'm even trying to learn the language and now I say 'pot' instead of 'middie'

i'm scum :(:

more like if you want to be bad at sport also not good

http://youtu.be/aX3IQ-QMRDA?t=12s

(this is actually a lie sydney fc is kind of broken as a football club and coasts on money and stop with the fucking marquees and victory would be far more appealing as a neutral but I'm in no way a neutral)

(fuck city/heart though)

confession: I'm a massive Melbournaboo and i want to live there and shag a beautiful Melburnian wife and vote for beautiful Melburnian Labour and beat up hipsters despite never having actually been, I'm even trying to learn the language and now I say 'pot' instead of 'middie'

i'm scum :(:

My head is full of what.

I think the part I'm most stuck on is, well, what the fuck is a middie?

my two irl sf meetups were, respectively, the beginning of the best thing of my life and a sweet walk and round of drinks with a rockin mate

@Furetchen A-League has ridiculous team names, so your argument is invalid. QED.

@Patriot Yep. Melbourne peeps reprizzle. Or something like that.

I like a good lot of sf dudes and would enjoy meeting a good lot of sf dudes, it being possibly less exciting for them than for me briefly put aside

I could never do this because I don't like people.

thpbpbpbpbpbpbpt

Edited by Rehab

my two irl sf meetups were, respectively, the beginning of the best thing of my life and a sweet walk and round of drinks with a rockin mate

But lbr I was still pretty awkward

You two weren't though you're never awkward

i'm pretty sure i've literally driven past iris's house

(i haven't met anyone on SF irl)

EDIT

i'm also curious as to how you greeted each other

"ARE YOU SHADOW OF CHAOS"

Edited by CT075

Be glad I'm so far away from you all.

It'd either be me calling everyone a cunt or me going into detail about my recent adventures which ended in my stoned, drunk father passing out in the kitchen covered in cheetos, my cat pissing on his friend and me with no pants on the computer photo-shopping pictures of nipples onto pictures of butts.

this actually makes me want to visit you