Tyne-Wear Mafia - Where Are They Now? Special Bonus 2016 Update

Parrhesia

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SB, that is possible, but it could also be, that BBM didn't bother sending an announcement cause if you don't have anything particular to say, you are probably just wasting space trying to look like a townie role.

@Refa, yeah, good point it is D2, and btw, watcher is dead, not to mention I do not know any other roles besides tracker that sees who visits others

also, I am pretty sure I saw Marth around when I claimed

@Refa, yeah, good point it is D2, and btw, watcher is dead, not to mention I do not know any other roles besides tracker that sees who visits others

also, I am pretty sure I saw Marth around when I claimed

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking there; probably just being overly paranoid thanks Conspiracy Mafia. Also one more question; do you know if redirects are announced or not (I tried checking the OP but couldn't find anything there)?

Also for what it's worth, I saw Marthipan around when you claimed as well.

OK cool, that's all I needed to know. Only thing I can think that would fuck with your results is an Action Tailor of some sorts and I can't think of anyone besides Vhaltz who would actually use that role so ALL ABOARD THE LYNCH TRAIN.

##Vote: Bluedoom

@SB, that is possible, but it could also be, that BBM didn't bother sending an announcement cause if you don't have anything particular to say, you are probably just wasting space trying to look like a townie role.

if you think that makes me scum, you are probably dumb 8D

Pretty sure he was talking about BBM and not you. SB, are you sure you're not really BBM disguised as you because that's some BBM level reading skills right there.

@SB, I was saying why BBM might not have been hooked and killed, it had nothing to do with how I read you

I really wish Marth would claim so that we could (very likely) waste one of mafia's claims and I can out why my target was Marth of all the people here.

guys, don't hammer just yet (or leave it in L-2 or something like that), there is some stuff I would like to talk about (like some of my reads) and I would like to see Marth claim (and therefore wait for like 24hrs at the least)

also, we should really decide on a topic to talk about for this phase other than talking about Marth. Any suggestions guys?

guys, don't hammer just yet (or leave it in L-2 or something like that), there is some stuff I would like to talk about (like some of my reads) and I would like to see Marth claim (and therefore wait for like 24hrs at the least)

also, we should really decide on a topic to talk about for this phase other than talking about Marth. Any suggestions guys?

I don't think we should hammer right now, but if Marth's claim is a scumclaim or whatever and general consensus is that everyone still wants to lynch hiim after that then we should just hammer him. There's no point in drawing out the dayphase for this kind of thing, TRUST ME I know see: Semi-Precious, MLP, etc.

Do we even know Blitz is telling the truth? I agree that hammering Marth is a bad idea.

Why would Blitz lie as scum? Best case scenario for him, he'd get into a 1v1 with Marth and we'd lynch him the following day. Not exactly a winning plan when one of your scumbuddies has EXPLODED.

It could have been a reaction test but what do I know?

If it's a reaction test then Blitz should be the one who gets turbolynched because it'd be pretty scummy to just ask someone to claim just because he wanted to see how they'd react.

@kirsche, why did Paper's #360 make you feel better about him?

FFM is probably town because I feel like he would've just gone with the wagon as scum without questioning it.

I am actually scum reading FFM, because of how Marth pointed out FFM in

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49064&view=findpost&p=3254455

which looks like perfect scum association (and read FFM's reply to it in http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49064&view=findpost&p=3254530 which is just plain weird)

I also don't like FFM's play in general. Other than what Randa said about him (which I agreed on)

one of the reason I picked Marth for the night is cause of his subtle reads on FFM (as a maf buddy would do) and cause Marth was playing like a vanilla (I mean, in thread, he sounded like his claim would be vanilla, so perfect person to send for night kills)

things to note, along with SB's overreaction to what I said about BBM not using his role and defending FFM like that, he could be scum. (this is also because I am scumreading FFM first)

if we have a vig and not a SK, I would like to ask the vig to take out FFM tonight

I also think I will end up dead tonight cause PR, so, I want to prolong the phase

another thing I am really disliking is how Prims is playing

what I actually dislike is the way he is posting is not the least bit persuasive. (look at his FFM case and defense on Randa, both cases lack the motivating effect Prims normally has). Basically, what I am trying to say is that Prims is playing like town Prims, but making lower level cases on purpose, so that people don't follow him while making himself look good at the same time. I think he is scum and if I can use my ability tonight, I will very likely use it on one of these 3 (Prims, SB, FFM)

also, to start things up, Poly should answer the questions asked by people last phase.

sorry Blitz I really just haven't had the time I'd like to have for this game, I wanted to do a massive re-read of the game and post thoughts on every player I had a notable read on once I got back from vacation but then sickness happened.

sorry Blitz I really just haven't had the time I'd like to have for this game, I wanted to do a massive re-read of the game and post thoughts on every player I had a notable read on once I got back from vacation but then sickness happened.

what I meant is, your play feels more like you are after the right guys, but for the wrong reasons, therefore, I can easily say that your activity is not the problem here.