Tyne-Wear Mafia - Where Are They Now? Special Bonus 2016 Update

Parrhesia

People who I think are town:

Prims: Voted for Paperblade Day 1 and didn't jump on the Randa wagon.

Beli: Voted by Marth when he was exposed as mafia (not a good idea for mafia to give out fellow scum). There's a possibility that it could be a WIFOM strategy though.

To bolded: As bad as the Randa wagon was imo, I don't think this means town. There were what, 3 of the 4 confirmed scum on the Randa wagon, I would expect the others to be elsewhere.

To Marth's vote on Belisarius. It bothers me a lot. Marth was for sure dying, he was being bussed hardcore by scum!bud Refa, they knew he was gone. Why vote anyone? Can't decide of meant to actually direct attention towards Beli or not, and why.

On topic of Poly. Would not lynch because claiming vanilla as assumed last scum or as SK is a poor choice with a claimed tracker.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something of note. Shin was pushed by both Refa(Day 1) and Cam(Day 2, though not through votes or anything since Marth vote was happening). Still reading town, would not lynch.

I want to believe in obv!town Prims, I really do. But there are little things here and there that keep me from believing he really is obv!town.

Also its really hard to be active when nothing is going on in here.

Thats the hard part isn't it. To me theres literally no difference in lynching Rein/Juliette, Bear, Scorri because I can't remember anything from any of them and even when I look it up. So maybe just arbitrarily pick one.

I'll go read FFM and see if he is lynch worthy or not. I've been mixing his, Randa's, and Poly's posts in my mind all game.

Who not to lynch: Rapier, Shin, Poly, Blitz, Weapons

Medium lynching potential: Bear, Kirshe, FFM ,Prims

Would be fine with lynching: Scorri, Belisarius, Rein/Juliette

##Vote:Rein/Juliette

Pretty much for just being the least active.

Bear says content to come. FFM says scum reads to come. Scorri needs a chance to figure out whats happening but has at least been here this phase.

Sorry, I fell asleep. :<

Now to follow up with my scumreads...

Shin - Weird Rapier vote and general wishywashiness in Day 1, along with being persistent with his Randa vote. None of the confirmed scum seemed to have voted for him on Day 1 either which is kinda suspect. Also I'm reading Beli as town so there's that.

I would rather target inactives though because Shin has actually been contributing instead of coasting by.

Juliette/Rein - Bad Randa vote and general inactivity.

Poly/Candeloro - Back-and-forth between Randa (confirmed town) and Prims (who I'm reading as town) on Day 1 and general inactivity. Not putting much stock in his Town Vanilla claim because it sounds like an easy claim to make that doesn't require much explanation.

Also call this bad meta or whatever but Poly has been subbing out of a lot of games recently due to real-life issues and I think the only reason why he's stayed this long was because he has shown interest in being scum along with Refa before and he finally got his chance in this game. *shrug*

Voting Poly because Juliette/Rein/Shin can easily be vigged

##Vote: Poly

ummm vig is dead? Unless you think there is an alternate nk role? There is certainly room for an odd or even night nk role but there has been 3 attempts both nights so I'm not seeing this.

To be honest Rein should be modkilled. Six days without so much as a hi is inexcusable and disrespectful to everyone. What are the usual modkill rules here?

Who not to lynch: Rapier, Shin, Poly, Blitz, Weapons

Medium lynching potential: Bear, Kirshe, FFM ,Prims

Would be fine with lynching: Scorri, Belisarius, Rein/Juliette

this is basically my list except replace me with strawman

@Mods: Requesting time+votals. atm I want to just hammer an inactive and be done with it, discussion is at a standstill and no protective role has flipped while the scum strongman/hijacker have so we should have a Blitz result tomorrow which will help us out. It also means the remaining actives can read during the night phase and post content once the day starts meaning we don't waste phase time waiting on them.

Actually, damn, I just had a thought. Rein seems to be some sort of backup:

The denizens of the Stadium of Light awaken to the sound of an announcement; "NOW IT'S REIN TIME 8]"

HOWEVER if he were a scum backup, why would he announce in that situation when he could backup Marf's strongman for a clean kill on Blitz? Only justification I can think of would be him getting multiple backups in one night as scum backup, or not being able to gravedig his scumbuddies.

Rein pls exist and claim.

Sorry, I fell asleep. :<

Now to follow up with my scumreads...

Shin - Weird Rapier vote and general wishywashiness in Day 1, along with being persistent with his Randa vote. None of the confirmed scum seemed to have voted for him on Day 1 either which is kinda suspect. Also I'm reading Beli as town so there's that.

I would rather target inactives though because Shin has actually been contributing instead of coasting by.

Juliette/Rein - Bad Randa vote and general inactivity.

Poly/Candeloro - Back-and-forth between Randa (confirmed town) and Prims (who I'm reading as town) on Day 1 and general inactivity. Not putting much stock in his Town Vanilla claim because it sounds like an easy claim to make that doesn't require much explanation.

Also call this bad meta or whatever but Poly has been subbing out of a lot of games recently due to real-life issues and I think the only reason why he's stayed this long was because he has shown interest in being scum along with Refa before and he finally got his chance in this game. *shrug*

##Vote: Poly

To bolded: What? Didn't Refa vote Shin D1? And Refa pushed his vote decently too.

Also why would Scum!Poly claim vanilla if we assume theres only the 1 scum left? (or is this a poor assumption?) Being the only person to make the kill with a claimed tracker leaves him wide open to being caught. And we know the last mafia isn't the redirector because that was Cam.

To bolded: What? Didn't Refa vote Shin D1? And Refa pushed his vote decently too.

Also why would Scum!Poly claim vanilla if we assume theres only the 1 scum left? (or is this a poor assumption?) Being the only person to make the kill with a claimed tracker leaves him wide open to being caught. And we know the last mafia isn't the redirector because that was Cam.

Wait, Refa did vote Shin?

...So he did. Shin's seeming a bit townier now. Of course, Refa could have voted Shin so that not all scum members were on the Randa wagon. He could have gotten a lot of town-cred if Shin had been the one to get lynched too, so that's a possibility.

You do make a good point about Poly, I guess. Scumminess - 10

That pretty much leaves Rein/Juliette.

##Unvote

##Vote: Rein/Juliette