Restart on bad lvl ups

GrySun

Should you restart the whole mission if your unit/s gain one or multiple bad lvl ups?

i intended to play FE7 Hector hard mode, but after bad lvl ups on the first few missions, Hector and some others are quite out of shape. Is hard mode even possible without great lvl ups?

Restarting because of bad level ups?

So many casuals in this thread.

it's not a "OMG I WANT CAPS IN EVERYTHING" sort of issue

it's more of a "well I might as well reset because I lose nothing"(from what I'm reading in the thread)

but please continue with your backhanded remarks

it's not a "OMG I WANT CAPS IN EVERYTHING" sort of issue

it's more of a "well I might as well reset because I lose nothing"(from what I'm reading in the thread)

but please continue with your backhanded remarks

So sour about being casual.

Don't take shit so seriously lol.

Depends on how early in it is. If it's early on and the level up is really bad I'll think about resetting but otherwise I won't bother.

Also I'll mess with BEXP levels if they are also really bad.

I'm convinced people want excellent level-ups in LTC, and will restart / rig them if they don't get them.
However, if your goal is simply to beat the game, you can do it with bad level-ups due to 0% growths being possible, but it requires more competence from the player.

To be honest, I sometimes reset for level ups in the first turn for units that are highly dependent on good level ups, like Lowen and Marcus, or even Kent and Sain. For units that basically don't care about their level ups, like Raven, I never bother.

Almost never. Comes out shitty, Bench and use who didn't turn out shitty. All shitty, well if I can still beat the play through everything ok. If I can't beat the play through, then I reset and do another play through.

my Current playthrough of HHM is making me cry tho.