Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 4 - Game Over

Paperblade

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So uh....this day ends in like 7 hours? I'd prefer to get eclipse lynched (...obviously), but I'd consolidate on Elieson over the other two wagons (Elieson's responses to me are fine and I can see where he's coming from so I'd prefer not too but the Iris/Shinori wagons don't make any sense to me at all).

I'm just looking at the Marth switch right now and it seems pretty terrible. Dunno how I feel about Refa after doing this but I'm having a hard time reading him due to sheer volume of content. Bear's vote is especially terrible because he mentioned Marth only saying "I think BBM is sheepworthy" and literally never before that (or after). I don't think Mitsuki would track him as a partner unless she thought Bear or Refa would be targeted or target a lot of people in order to get the most information? I guess it's possible. He's pretty bad regardless. In general he hasn't really done anything so I dunno. There aren't really any votes in this wagon that I feel okay with at all.

I don't think bearclaw is scum because of Mitsuki's awful vote on him at the beginning of the phase when she'd been defending him for all of D1. Also it would make more sense for her to target me if we were scumbuddies since she'd definitely get results on everyone.

Basically that she's not really doing anything but policy lynching Elieson (and not actually reading any of the cases on him or anything).

I read eclipse's case on Eli as more like pushing something she thought was a scumslip? Like, I don't think she's particularly townie but if we're lynching people for not doing anything there are better options than that.

Right, I definitely remembered to respond to your case on me. Totally.

After rereading I'm pretty sure that Refa's scum. His early content made me feel like he was kind of a non-factor and he was just sort of commenting on things without really contributing much? Which is just like his scum meta. His cases have been really weak too, with his Weapons case (I'm aware this was RVS) and his BBM case (where he never says why he's actually voting for him.) It also feels like his scumhunting has been really lazy (see: here, here [whilst his earlier posts implied he scumread me] and here [which I'll talk about in a minute]) and there are points where his conclusions don't make sense? If you look here he says that he thinks Eury is scum and that Boron hasn't done anything too bad, but instead of going for Eury he goes for Boron which doesn't make sense? There's also the point where he was hard townreading Elieson but still thought one of the neighbours were scum so the other should claim which is drawing out a 1v1 for no real reason? His Mitsuki read basically comes down to a waffle with another conclusion that doesn't make sense so he still didn't really have an opinion of her at that point. Then there's a post that suggests his read on Marth is better than null but then here he completely flips on it just because of one point BBM made and then he led Marth's turbo. I also feel like Refa visited everyone just so he could get Mitsuki full night action results on the entire game? It'd make a lot of sense for him to do it.

OK, so I don't really remember my early content so I'll just assume you're right? That's more because I wasn't very confident in my cases than anything though. How the fuck does agreeing with your cases imply that I'm scumreading you? I never said Boron hadn't done anything too bad, I said all of her posts were fine (e.g. well made, nothing that obviously bothers me). I didn't want the other neighbor to out for some dumb 1v1, I wanted the other neighbor to out so I could see what I thought about both of their alignments. Don't really see what's wrong with my Mitsuki case at the time. *shrugs* Already discussed my Marth read with you anyways.

I read eclipse's case on Eli as more like pushing something she thought was a scumslip? Like, I don't think she's particularly townie but if we're lynching people for not doing anything there are better options than that.

She's lynching him because he can't get his own role straight (even though the worst thing about that is when Elieson lied about his role on D1) which doesn't even make sense as a scumslip. Townies have actually misread their roles before, this is something eclipse would know.

not going to be here for phase end and I don't want to lynch Shinori because he's a proven hooking role with a mafia hooking role already dead, so... And Iris was, as far as we can tell, hooked by Mitsuki, so I don't really want to lynch her either.

I admit I've been kind of tunneling on Elie today but it's because I've only had time to post here and there and haven't had time to ISO other people. But the Mitsuki interactions are totally against his favour. I don't have time to link atm but seriously, Jalmont/Refa, go in my ISO and read my first post about the Mitsuki-Elie interactions and ctrl+f Mitsuki in Elie's ISO and vice-versa. Elie seriously never gave an opinion on Mitsuki other than to call her rolespec bad and then say he wasn't really even sure about it. When Mitsuki became a wagon the second time, near phase end, he actually defended her. And yes, Mitsuki cased Elie a lot, but she never actually voted him and chose what was at the time a hipster vote on Marth over voting Elie, who was still a completely valid wagon at the time. And she never gave a reason for why she did so either. Outing the driver stuff D2 doesn't mean anything because she was outed scum and Rein had already claimed to know all the info that she did, so he would have outed that as well.

One question before I ISO: Wouldn't it make more sense for him to drive the scum kill if he was scum?

OK, so I don't really remember my early content so I'll just assume you're right? That's more because I wasn't very confident in my cases than anything though. How the fuck does agreeing with your cases imply that I'm scumreading you? I never said Boron hadn't done anything too bad, I said all of her posts were fine (e.g. well made, nothing that obviously bothers me). I didn't want the other neighbor to out for some dumb 1v1, I wanted the other neighbor to out so I could see what I thought about both of their alignments. Don't really see what's wrong with my Mitsuki case at the time. *shrugs* Already discussed my Marth read with you anyways.

I said that you scumreading me (or at least the implication was there) then sheeping me was kind of weird, not that you were scumreading me because you agreed with my cases? I misread the Boron thing though, and the neighbour explanation is fair I guess? The problem with your Mitsuki case was that it didn't really mean much because of how much you waffled on it.

##Unvote

The explanations are mostly okay and we're obviously not lynching you today anyway so shrug. I kind of want to lynch a lurker instead of 3/4 of the "main" wagons today though (post on that in a sec.)

She's lynching him because he can't get his own role straight (even though the worst thing about that is when Elieson lied about his role on D1) which doesn't even make sense as a scumslip. Townies have actually misread their roles before, this is something eclipse would know.

What he's doing here is kind of comparable to the shit he pulled in fakeclaim where his role kept changing, albeit less obviously. The Day 1 thing was obviously bad and tbh I can see how eclipse thought "as far as I know this isn't what happens" to "I don't actually know what happens" was a slip up? And yeah townies can misread their roles but what Eli did D1 (explicitly lying) is also different to what he did here which looks like an inconsistency.

Out of the wagons, I definitely wouldn't lynch Iris because she was a strong townread for me even before the roleblocking thing happened. She's been kind of a non-presence this phase but I'm pretty sure that's more the fault of irl things than anything else so I wouldn't lynch her based on that?

Shinori is kind of similar although him choosing to roleblock Via over Eli is questionable, especially when Eli claimed to not have a usable night action? Nothing other than the hook has made me suspicious of him outright but he needs to Get Here And Do Things regardless. I guess I'd lynch him over Iris but he's not a priority for me at all.

I can kind of see a case on eclipse for being kind of tunnelly on Eli and not doing a whole lot else (and Boron parking bear for so long D1 was kind of odd) but I think if we want to lynch someone for not contributing we'd be better off lynching Poly or something for subbing in, saying "no I didn't hook you" and then pretty much flaking? She's my second priority out of the current wagons but I don't think the case is that strong.

I might've been too focused on Eli lying I guess but I still don't think his reasons for doing so were good and I don't get why bear went along with it. I kind of agree with eclipse's case on Eli's inconsistencies with being culted/killed and I'm pretty sure I said that I disliked his Mitsuki interactions yesterday. I don't remember him really addressing the cases on him either besides "why would I lie as scum???" and pretty much all of his scumreads are based on people casing him and it just looks super reactionary.

##Vote: Elieson

Right. I definitely can remember things. It would've been a lot better if I rolled Santa. ;_; Also I don't remember scumreading you, like I ISO'd myself (wow, Refa doesn't even remember his own arguments, so pro town) and the only thing I said about how was how "Proto's case on you was stronger FHPOV (even though I wouldn't sheep it" so I really don't get how you think I was scumreading you early on. Fair enough on my Mitsuki case, I guess.

OK, so BBM's issues with Elieson are:

1) His bad case on BBM involving self-meta (I can agree with this, but I don't think it's scummy)

2) Him voting BBM for a similar reason to SB and then saying SB's vote was bad (yeah, I can get that)

3) Dismissing Mitsuki because she hadn't responded to anything (wow, I totally missed that)

4) He's locked into his claim as either alignment, so that doesn't make him townier (OK)

5) Mitsuki's thing with Elieson after she got outed as scum could be WIFOM (I guess I can see that, I did the same thing myself as scum)

6) Elieson defending Mitsuki at the end of the phase (like I did the exact same thing, so meh; it seemed like a townie role to me)

7) Elieson had no reason to fake 0-shot (but I can't see why he'd fake it as scum?)

8) Mitsuki cased Elieson a lot on D1 but never voted him for it (didn't bother reading his ISO so I'll take your word for it; don't actually see why she wouldn't vote Elieson over Marth)

Would like an answer to #7 still, but I honestly think that #8 is the most telling because it just doesn't make sense for Mitsuki to push Marth over Elieson when Elieson was a far more viable wagon at the end of the day.

##Unvote

Hahahahaha. It was because you actually had content to look through (honestly I didn't really have a read on you for Day 1, but you made some good cases so I sheeped it).

Votals

Elieson (4): BBM, eclipse, SB/Kay, Refa

Shinori (3): Belisarius, Elieson, Weapons

Iris (2): Psych, Jalmont

eclipse (1): Quote

Not voting (7): Bearclaw, Eurykins, FFM, Iris, Polydeuces, Reinfleche, Shinori

Day 2 ends in 6 hours. There are 17 players alive, hammer is 9.

sorry I've had kinda spotty internet the last couple of days so I haven't been able to get too much done in the way of reading the game

from what I've read though I can get behind an Elie lynch but I'd need to go through Clipsey's ISO because I forgot she was even playing

nvm Clipsey isn't a major wagon not sure if I'm gonna bother

can anyone explain why exactly Iris is scum? I haven't really seen anything from her that makes me think that she's scum

after thinking about it a bit more I can see the town intent behind Shinori's hooking Via even if I read them as town and I'm not sure what else he's done that's really scummy so not sure if I'd be down with his lynch today

Iris is town. Shinori is probably town via rolespec (I guess scum could have two roleblockers but there's absolutely no reason we should be lynching him today).

this is SFMM so I wouldn't be overly surprised if scum did have two roleblockers but that's actually a fair point

gonna just do this because I don't like any of the other wagons, and I don't really think a Clipsey lynch would happen today regardless (turbos a shit)