How Well Do You Know Other SF Members Mains?

Randoman

I thought this'd be a fun activity to do with the Smash community we have on SF, and one that wouldn't cause any arguments/heated debates.

Basically, WITHOUT LISTING YOUR OWN MAINS, we'll compile a list of the various SF members that are active in the Smash boards, and who their mains are from what we know and from the posts they make. The key point here is that people should not post who their own mains/secondaries/etc. are (or cheat from any "who are your mains?" threads. Referencing the SSB4 Discussion thread/other threads/sigs/profiles is alright though).

The only thing you are allowed to say about your own mains is to correct someone if they incorrectly list a main for you.

I'll (hopefully) update this post with all the members and the mains that others know them for.

I'll start with a few, just so I don't end up hogging too many SF members' mains lists:

Anacybele: Luigi and Ike

Jedi: Mario, Marth, Link, Roy

Doofina: Mewtwo, Peach

PKL: Toon Link, Marth

Carter: Peach, Zelda, Zero Suit Samus

Orpheus: Sheik
Hero-King: Marth
Jprebs: Peach
Comet: Pichu, Pikachu
Silver Lightning: Marth, Pit
shadowofchaos: Captain Falcon
kingddd: Mario
Quintessence: Zelda, Peach, Ike, Link, Captain Falcon
BANRYU: Pokemon Trainer/Charizard, Kirby, Meta Knight
Raven: Ike, Marth, Zelda, Link, Pikachu
ZM: Ice Climbers, Luigi, Toon Link
Faraam: Captain Falcon, Snake
Randoman: Mario, Luigi
Red Fox of Fire: Zelda
Brokuni: Pikachu
NinjaMonkey: Donkey Kong
Reshiram: Falco

Also, to any mods reading this, please keep this in the Smash boards if possible. This thread is mostly targeted towards the Smash boards frequenters, so it makes more sense to leave it in the Smash section.

Edited by Randoman

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pff, everyone knows mine, because me and my big mouth. lol

I don't really know the mains of many others though. I know Carter's mains... And Silver Lightning wants to try out everyone and would like to main Lucina and Robin. But that's pretty much it. :P I never really tried memorizing this stuff.

Fun topic, but it seems like you guessed all the easy ones already, Rando .3. I'll give it a shot anyway.

BE WARNED I DON'T KNOW MOST OF YOU PEOPLE SO I WILL PROBABLY BE WRONG .-.

Actually you know what those of you that I don't know at all and have no ideas whatsoever for, I'm just going to decline to guess. Dx Sorry.

Gemma: I'm guessing the cuties in your signature?

SoC: NOT ROBIN I'M SURE LOL (...er, was there someone else?)

KingDDD: Err... based on your youtube channel... Sonic, Ike, and a Mario character?

Quintessence: Ike and other Fire Emblem people?

Rehab: I wanna say Falco for some reason.

Shit that ended up being like half the people in the thread .-. I was gonna try to guess everyone but I really have no idea for some of you.

SoC: NOT ROBIN I'M SURE LOL (...er, was there someone else?)

Well, I thought what this thread was the current mains in the currently released games.

It's not the forum avatar or sig that I'm talking about... think gifs in the SSB4 discussion thread.

Guessing mines are pretty easy. Give it a try.

I wanna say Peach or Zelda, because they're pretty and magical and all that. Like Micaiah. Scared I'm wrong, but who cares!

For some reason, I feel like kingddd is a marth person.

KingDDD: Err... based on your youtube channel... Sonic, Ike, and a Mario character?

For some reason, I feel like kingddd is a marth person.

Mario is correct answer. Marth, Ike and Sonic are not my main.

Quintessence: Ike and other Fire Emblem people?

I think Quint uses Peach. I mean, he uses her a lot in MK8, so..

I wanna say Peach or Zelda, because they're pretty and magical and all that. Like Micaiah. Scared I'm wrong, but who cares!

Ike? Not main but used him a bit. Check

Marth? Nope.

Peach? Same as Ike. Check

Zelda? My main, Carter you know me so much. Check.

There's someone else though :awesome:

I arrived too late to even know anyone's main or play sadly. Though I wish to play smash a lot here when it comes out.

Yeah, I don't know anyone's except Ana's and Carter's and that PKL uses Toon Link.Don't think anyone knows mine, either.

I'll guess Pikachu, though this is just a guess. Edited by WaluigiWeegee

Zelda? My main, Carter you know me so much. Check.

There's someone else though :awesome:

yAY! Someone else from past games, or a newcomer from SSB4?

If it's a newcomer, I'll bet a dollar on Rosalina. If it's from past games... uh... Mario? nahh.

From past games, Melee and Brawl. No Project M, though. Although Rosalina is one of my interests in ssb4

edit: WAIT. There's SSB64 so there goes another one too. Which means two more to guess.

Edited by Quintessence

I'm surprised nobody has guessed mine. I don't think I've made it any secret.

IDK about anyone elses though.

I feel like everyone who didn't actually ignore my posts in the smash thread knows mine

Samus amirite

Ha, I think he's a neat character Banryu, but Fox has generally been the easier spacie for me to get into groove with, has a lovely "just run up to somebody and jumpkick em" feel. Fav since Brawl is Wario, though- it's like playing a drunken master in a wuxia/wire fu movie