How Well Do You Know Other SF Members Mains?

Randoman

Question, shouldn't you update the OP for compiling the guesses of members?

Yep, it's done. I mostly stuck with the ones that were likely correct, rather than just the wild/inconfident guesses. I'm wanting confirmation from the actual members for the latter before I list them.

I'm suprised no one took a guess at my mains. Then again, I don't mention them nearly as much as other people mention their mains in the SSB4 Thread. Though... I can use that to my advantage when I face you guys online and you don't know whether to expect/anticipate me going crazy with projectiles/long-ranged attacks or me going insanely up close and in your face with my fighting style, heh heh heh...

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I'll also clarify that Luigi and Ike are only my MAIN mains. As in, the guys I use most frequently. There are a couple other characters I've had as secondaries. But I've mentioned them in this forum before, so they shouldn't be hard to figure out. lol

Yep, it's done. I mostly stuck with the ones that were likely correct, rather than just the wild/inconfident guesses. I'm wanting confirmation from the actual members for the latter before I list them.

I'm suprised no one took a guess at my mains. Then again, I don't mention them nearly as much as other people mention their mains in the SSB4 Thread. Though... I can use that to my advantage when I face you guys online and you don't know whether to expect/anticipate me going crazy with projectiles/long-ranged attacks or me going insanely up close and in your face with my fighting style, heh heh heh...

i personally don't care, since I don't mind jolt camping with pichu / Pikachu at all if i need to.

I wanna be cool too. Someone guess mine

falco

Also #rally marth mains

Edited by Comet

I'll guess Pikachu, though this is just a guess.

Not in any of the three Smash games has Pikachu been one of my mains.

Zelda. Unless it's changed in the last 4 years or so.

Wow, you remembered one of them.

Wow, you remembered one of them.

You forgot to add the /sarcasm tags (or are you genuinely impressed?). Sadly I can't remember what else you played. But I do remember that Zelda thing we had going on, which is why I remembered that in particular.

Nope, you'll have to try again.

Nah, I've guessed to many wrong already. It would have been amazing if I got one right by now, but alas. No more psychic guesses from Gemma. ;_;