Qprogue Mafia - Game Over

Prims

How odd, I'm rereading then you post that, lol.

I asked prims when I first saw the boulder and he did say it included killing actions.

Rapier quickquestion: who do you think would be a good dayvig target? (I have seen the other suggestions, I'll give more comments when I finish my other post)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone remembered that Refa is the claimed Vengeful?

##Unvote: BBM, ##Vote: Shin

I don't like your Refa vote. You don't even have a strong case on him at all in that post and I feel that your other cases are stronger (or not as strong, can't really tell cause of all that waffle).

kirsche, what's with your vote jump? That's not even a good prodding since Shin's case on Refa is utter crap imo!

Day 2.2 - Votals

Bluedoom (2) - Burakkuhoku, SB.

Rapier (2) - Bluedoom, Xinnidy

Refa (2) - Shin, kirsche

Shin (2) - BBM, MancerNecro

Burakkuhoku (1) - eclipse

SB. (1) - Belisarius

kirsche (1) - Rapier

Not Voting (1) - Refa

Class Selection

Archer (4) - kirsche, MancerNecro, Burakkuhoku, Rapier

Cleric (1) - SB.

Viking (1) - Belisarius

Indecisive (6): BBM, Bluedoom, eclipse, Refa, Shin, Xinnidy

You have 49 hours and 35 minutes left in the day. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Edited by Prims

I agree with Randa's read on BBM. From past scum games, he's never pushed so hard for a mislynch (only when bussing, really) and it read to me like his play in SFMM4 (which is why I SHEEPED so easily). Also the case was legit, the only problem was Elieson flipping town. :< Additionally I can see the natural progression in his thoughts and he's not making as many logical jumps (like he did as Deathbound, ultimate mafia jerk) so I don't see why he's getting cased. Like as someone who leads mislynches as town all of the time, I can totally get where he's coming from.

Also Neko brought up a good point that Rapier didn't have any reads on the people attacking him (on D1, obviously)? I'd like him to explain himself there. Him being surprised that eclipse dropped his case and then siding with her later on is a null tell because I don't remember him scumreading eclipse earlier (if he had, then yeah it'd be scummy). His actual read on Elieson was fine, but Marthipan brought up a good point that he didn't actually address any of Elieson's earlier content? It makes the sudden switch seem a lot more jarring. Also why are you OK with Xinny vigging Beli right after he made a content post that you didn't even bother to analyze. ;/

Poly's reasoning for voting Mancer is 101/10 would sheep. OK but real talk, there's no scum intent in either him admitting that it was a lazy votepark or that he's neighbors with Mancer (I feel like he'd just confirm it yesterday instead of crumbing it the entire phase). Also Poly, ITP's read as town so misreading one as town isn't really an error on your part lol. Marthipan brought up a good point, though. Why didn't you vote Elieson yesterday, Poly (despite having issues with him)? Also as someone who's been scum with Poly in literally all of his scum games, I can concur that BBM's meta read on him is 100% TROOFA. As apathetic scum, Poly just kind of didn't post at all (kind of like what I'm doing today actua-wait a minute FUCKDAMMITNEVERMIND you heard nothing) and kept on reiterating the same points. Would not lynch.

I'm inclined to believe that the Disabler who targeted Mancer is scum because noone was scumreading him (by the end of the day anyways) outside of kirsche and the public track proves that it wasn't kirsche?

Marthipan hammering for DEADLINE PANIC!!! isn't scummy; if anything it ties him to a mislynch which is something scum will always avoid if they can help it. I'm going to be honest, I kind of skimmed through his latest content post but it said something bad about me so he had to be wrong on some level!!!!! Real talk, I found his D1 posts townie (after his ED1 posts, I mean) but I'm finding it hard to get a read on his later posts. Like they're better written, but I dunno. Please be more obviously townie kthnx.

Xinny also made a good point about Shin's last comment towards Elieson which just reads as...off to me. Like if you can understand it from Elieson's PoV, why were you still pressuring him for that? Also his case on Bizz is bad. I'm pretty sure they wanted BBM and Poly lynched yesterday and that they thought Elieson was town. Don't really see where they were waffling on anything. BBM also made a good point about how his scumreads on Rapier and Beli disappeared with no followup. Also he unvoted Bizz because SB subbed on (and presumably wanted to read SB's posts on their own merits, which is reasonable enough), but then continues to have a scumread on Bizz without really analyzing any of SB's posts. Also bias but I don't really get Shin's case on me and why he couldn't have posted it like a week earlier. Am I forgettable? How are my priorities not obvious? Actually, how are my reads not obvious? Like I can fully agree that my content today has not been FULLY SICK, so if his case was based primarily on that I could see where he was coming from. HOWEVER, apparently he's voting me because of yesterday but he's not even backing up his read with any content of mine so it's very surface level.

I agree that we should discuss who Xinny should UNLIMITED DAYVIG WORKS (this should be a thing) before she actually goes through with it. It's better for us to use it as an effective "second lynch" of sorts rather than the typical "vig inactives" because one is actually much more likely to hit scum! Also remember to ask for a claim before you vig so you don't accidentally shoot the Town Cop or something. Also I recommend Shin for the bullet buffet! #OMGUS

##Vote: Shin

##Select: Assassin

Stop voting for Assassin. I explained why I don't want Assassin voted for earlier.

Also, I have a feeling that the disabler is scum as well and that is because I kept on waving, emphasising and talking my active role day 1 and so they disabled it out of fear that I use it.

Also, one thing to note is that the disable works through one day and night phase so I think that it will be aimed at Xinnidy from night 2 onwards now that she has claimed.

Stop voting for Assassin. I explained why I don't want Assassin voted for earlier.

I must have missed it, can you say why again? I just want to vote Assassin because it's part of my role lol; do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not.

Since both Poly and I are Assassin -snip-, I presume that no one else is either of these classes anymore.

-snip

I'm also disabled so it's pointless to vote for Assassin because Poly and my roles have to be used together to work.

Also: eclipse: What is your take on voting for the Cleric class to activate Levity/SB's role?

FOR THE SECOND TIME: After the events of N1, my Holy ability isn't quite the troll I thought it to be. I don't object to it, simply because I doubt there's a Wind protective role.

Two things. FIRST, I have a reason to stay silent about that vote until Poly says something, and unlike the last time, no one can ruin his response by dropping hints. SECOND, that Refa vote is awful - it makes absolutely no sense, given his claim, Xinnidy's claim, and the number of kills last night.

##unvote

##vote: Refa

Sb sadly cleric isn't wind so we're not voting it in today :(

Do you think I'm the only one that came to my conclusion regarding you? Also, that's a terrible vote, for the exact same reasons as Shin's vote.

Here, link. It's scummy to urge a hammer while people are actively posting (especially the guy that's about to be lynched), and my early D1 actions have been explained to death. Protest all you like, but it's not going to change my mind. I still think you're a viable lynch, but I have other business to take care of. Preferably before this day phase is over.

Also, I have a feeling that the disabler is scum as well and that is because I kept on waving, emphasising and talking my active role day 1 and so they disabled it out of fear that I use it.

Also, one thing to note is that the disable works through one day and night phase so I think that it will be aimed at Xinnidy from night 2 onwards now that she has claimed.

Deal with it, other people have roles besides you (I, for one, am curious as to what Refa will get from his Dark role). Second, Xinnidy has the BOULDER, so unless you're doing it specifically to fail, you are wasting everyone's time.

As Poly MUST come back and answer before I move my vote, I'm leaving it there. As I wanna see Refa in action. . .

##Vote: Assassin

Oops, I completely forgot about the boulder...

Then we should definitely keep Fighter voted to enable Xinnidy's dayvig throughout the phases since she is basically invulnerable right now.

I would actually suggest vigging someone right now so that we have the rest of the day phase (the last 24 or so hours) to decide who we want to lynch based on the flip.

I generally would recommend a kill on one of Bluedoom, Shin and Rapier right now as I think that one of them is scum.

Lastly, I doubt that Assassin will get voted twice so I don't want to miss a chance to get to use my role (since the effects of my role will continue to work past the night that I used it) but I really don't care about it right now. Worse comes to worst, I just treat myself as a vanilla townie with no roles and rely on scum hunting to find scum.

Lastly, I doubt that Assassin will get voted twice so I don't want to miss a chance to get to use my role (since the effects of my role will continue to work past the night that I used it) but I really don't care about it right now. Worse comes to worst, I just treat myself as a vanilla townie with no roles and rely on scum hunting to find scum.

Classes last for TWO phases. ;/

Shin, what is your definite stance on rapier? Being able to know how much you'd attribute his behavior to "Rapierism" is at least helpful. Otherwise this looks like a lazy attempt to pass a read.

PEDIT: Thanks for that, but now I'm curious. You bring up that there's definitely scum among the Eli wagon. With you having so little issue with the people there you mentioned, what makes you think that? And who would be likely scum in this case?

Belisarius, you did ignore most of the wagons because you failed to address anything but self-defence and a really awkward eclipse scumread. You had time to comment anything when you were defending yourself, you simply unvoted. Please address the case in full rather than picking off of one line.

In your actual content post, I'd wish if you expanded on the other interactions you found Quote scummy for. I can't say I follow your eclipse read as you automatically declare her as scum trying to quicklynch you when re-reading wagons makes that notion kinda questionable. Some explanation on who you think is scum in Elie's wagon would be appreciated considering you brought that topic but immediately put it down to talk about townreads.

Not really convinced by rapier's argument and the strong turn to how Elieson was scummy because of unvoting kirsche. It's valid but I don't really buy how your read on belisarius is disparate. It feels the read on belisarius was (and still is) embellished with positive things he didn't do (like actually having reads pre-LD1).

New question: How is your kirsche case different from D1 belisarius?

Btw this is bad logic to vote wind. There's a lot of time in the day and if D1 is any indication we can wait for the latter half of the Day to consolidate a second element. I wonder how did you miss for all this time that Knight removes the public Ascetic?

Well, I only voted Knight because I am associated with that element and I didn't know it would effectively make her targettable for scum (I reread her post 3 times and all she said was "don't vote Knight", which I interpreted as "vote Fire, it is more important than Knight"). I thought all we needed to do was vote Fire so she could remain untargettable and trigger happy.

Wait.

Why was this never said when you got flak in D1 for voting Knight for seemingly no reason? During all of D1, you voted knight twice and had both reasons as, simply put, "sheeping mancer". You clearly have no issue with saying it now so it wasn't to hide from scum. What kept you from giving a more sensible reason than "sheeping mancer" the first time?

Also why would I say "don't vote knight" instead of something like "vote fire it's awesome" in that case? The logic you bring makes little sense to me because people were voting knight to get rid of my ascetic and you clearly saw my post where I mentioned the public ascetic that happened earlier in the day. It would be, uh, kind of hard to miss.

There is no contradiction within my Wind vote. As I said before, I don't really care which element is chosen; I wanted Knight because it is associated with my role, but then I learned that Xinnidy will become vulnerable if it is chosen, so I prefered to sheep the Wind wagon and go ahead with it. It is the most likely one to be chosen and I don't care about making a case so people choose another element.

Though there's some chance it is wording issues it doesn't sit well with me that you're now passing your vote to the wind wagon as if you knew I was vulnerable if knight was picked because that clearly wasn't the case when you switched from knight to archer.

Whether I am voting for the same element as you are, it is irrelevant. As the rules say, scum have no elements (it says clearly to vote for a Town element), so supposedly if you were scum you wouldn't get any benefits if we chose Wind.

Why would think this ever with the amount of non-elemental role softclaims during D1? Do you have anything to say about people that claimed non-elemental during Day 1? Because you never touched that.

This is also mildly infuriating considering you were the first advocate of not assuming dumb things about the game.

... actually now that I read your previous logic gap it seems you use it as a way to pass your assumptions as a legit train of thought? ...why?

I am perfectly fine with my vote where it is because to me Rapier seems to be spiraling on a trail of bad logic for his defences.

Also don't see why Xinny would want to keep the Ascetic modifier. She's a dayvig, so she can't get roleblocked or redirected or anything. Additionally, it prevents people from doccing/watching/whatevering her. Content on keeping my vote on Knight since Fire will most likely get hammered in anyways.

Yeah I agree with Refa; since Xinny is a dayvig all the ascetic is going to do is mean she's going to die for sure tonight... we should pick Fire/Earth so that she can shoot tomorrow and also be docced tonight (if the Doc is inside Fire/Earth I guess)

This is actually pretty good logic considering timing and prim's wording.

I think actually this sort of protection popping up alongside Refa's BPV might indeed indicate a strongman like Refa said. I hope we catch it today if this is true (or that it doesn't bypass ascetic). ;_;

I agree that we should discuss who Xinny should UNLIMITED DAYVIG WORKS (this should be a thing) before she actually goes through with it. It's better for us to use it as an effective "second lynch" of sorts rather than the typical "vig inactives" because one is actually much more likely to hit scum! Also remember to ask for a claim before you vig so you don't accidentally shoot the Town Cop or something. Also I recommend Shin for the bullet buffet! #OMGUS

I think this is a decent idea so we should probably get onto that.

I see the vig suggestions being mostly belisarius and Shin, out of those I'm more inclined to vig belisarius because there's plenty interactions between him and other slots by virtue of other slots criticizing him or handwaving him, as well as the issues I have with his content(actually I *do* prefer vigging rapier for my read on him being stronger, but I'm not ignoring that belisarius' flip can be very telling.). I can see a case for Shin but would lean belisarius and rapier the most now. I'm up to seeing what people have to say and who they think should be vigged.

sorry guys my internet is lasting like 5 minutes at a time so it's really difficult to make a comprehensive post until I get to SCHOOL tomorrow I will try going EARLY SO I can make use of CAMPUS INTERNET

things that stood out to me:

still think Shin is scum; his priorities don't make sense because he keeps talking about Via being scummy (btw the quotes all show that Via thinks Elie is town so talking about him waffling on Elie townread of all things is ???) and then votes Refa instead for a kind of weak reason IMO. I mean, I agree that Refa has just been agreeing a lot but that's not necessarily scummy and I don't see how Refa's play is uninspired at all (rather the opposite on D2; he was super excited to use vengeful (what's the scum intent there? (#nestedbrackets))) Also I don't see any effort to like actually look at SB

Mancer expressing suspicion of me and then voting me despite never casing me at any point in the game afaicr???

people not selecting Knight so that there's a chance that our infinite-shot dayvig can be protected come on guys

##Select: Knight

whew that only took like an hour to get out

I cased you a little in my post with the analysis of day 1. I said that I think you are the player that looks the worst from the Elieson wagon because of how hard you were trying to stick to voting and gunning Elieson.

I cased you a little in my post with the analysis of day 1. I said that I think you are the player that looks the worst from the Elieson wagon because of how hard you were trying to stick to voting and gunning Elieson.

oh I must have missed it

either way I responded to it- being wrong is not scummy

prims specifically said ascetic at some point sooo idk- if he confirms that nothing at all can target you then yeah sure but otherwise I don't see why the scumteam would disable you if they could just kill you

oh I must have missed it

either way I responded to it- being wrong is not scummy

prims specifically said ascetic at some point sooo idk- if he confirms that nothing at all can target you then yeah sure but otherwise I don't see why the scumteam would disable you if they could just kill you

There's a public tracker out and about, so if someone visits Xinnidy, and said tracker gets it right, then it'll net scum. I. . .also have an idea of what to do this night phase, as well.