Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbf he's a huge dick some (a lot of the) times but that doesn't stop me from loving him like a brother - or perhaps more deeply....

heh

"deeply"

heh

I enjoy reading his criticisms of people's writings sometimes.

He's definitely... creative with them.

Also this

a lot

He's very entertaining around the forums (in a good way) and I enjoy reading his criticisms of people's writings sometimes.

He's definitely... creative with them.

let's be fair i haven't done one in like two years

i'm flattered by these answers, lads, and genuinely appreciate people giving honest answers

Oh and since I made my last post without reading all the posts in the thread...I used to find Parrhesia's frequent anger kind of annoying, but then it grew on me a lot, even though I still don't have that high a tendency to be angry about the same things. He's a great member and a valuable irc person.

tbh there was a point at which the anger grew to the point at which i was basically a gimmick poster at times lol

i can't blame anyone for disliking that as long as they realise things have changed~

It's not like I talk much with Furet, but from what I've seen he is a person that will tell you what he thinks exactly the way that he thinks it,

sometimes he may sound harsh but it's not that he has ill intentions...

Parrhesia is needlessly antagonistic some of the time, spot-on much of the time, and entertaining all of the time.
Quick-witted and sharp-tongued. If he's ever afraid to speak his mind, he does a good job of hiding it.

Definitely grew on me.
(Also what SeverIan said)

Jedi is a pretty cool dude, generally pretty chill, and is p sensitive and ~always means well.

Integrity is also pretty cool, although he can be blunt and/or abrasive at times, he is visible about like, doing and saying things, instead of being super passive like ~lots of people~

another member that grew on me

(people not mentioned I don't talk to enough / aren't visible enough to have an opinion on)

Parrhesia huh

I don't know much about him sadly, but his posts are highly humorous, which is already something

Also, regarding nominations

-Shadowfrost

-AnonymousSpeed

-Soledai

-DodgeDusk

-HeroKing

Just afew ideas for the next users, they're all cool

From what i have seen, Parrhesia is a highly entertaining dude
that and Australians are always cool in my book

Also, regarding nominations
-Shadowfrost
-AnonymousSpeed
-Soledai
-DodgeDusk
-HeroKing

I second all of these nominations
they're all really rad dudes

Edited by Sockmaster

I haven't payed as much attention to the other nominations on that list because I hadn't made any of them before but Dusk has been nominated like 3+ times by now and he still hasn't come up ;u; Poor Dusk~ He's waiting so patiently too!

I haven't payed as much attention to the other nominations on that list because I hadn't made any of them before but Dusk has been nominated like 3+ times by now and he still hasn't come up ;u; Poor Dusk~ He's waiting so patiently too!

I actually completely forgot you nominated me all those days ago. Oops~

Oh, right, I've commented. Parrhesia.... Entertaining bloke, whose comments sometimes reflect how I think about a certain situation. I don't know what else to say, really. Would probably share a pint with, even if it's just to hear his stories