Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He mentioned that he was a bartender in one of the many frequent Smash chats I frequent, which makes him automatically cooler IMO. Aside from that, I don't really know the guy too well, but apparently a lot of people nominated him quite frequently, so he's probably pretty cool.

EDIT It's hard to appear sincere with this avatar.

Edited by Refa

Dusk is super duper!

A really nice friend who I wish I could speak to more (;~;)

*Reminisces on the days of being his sole fan club member*

Fab/10 ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)

He's been super cool the few times I've conversed with him

basically this except I can't say he's been SUPER COOL cause we didn't talk that much but he's pretty cool at least

also super good at smash

I'll beat you one day!

Dusk is awesome. A friendly dude who is always nice to everyone. Always good to talk to.
One of my favorite members

Thanks, man. I try to be as pleasant as possible. You're a chill dude, too, and one of my favourite members here. I mean, how many times have I avatar-quoted you in the last month? :L

Dusk, aka Hack Waifu, was one of my first friend on SF. He's adorable in some ways and funny in others, and he can be fun to tease occasionally.

Also, his reactions to some of Kim's posts say a lot with a little, and his smug :] emoticon is contagious.

Truly a worthy Hack Waifu, 100% appreciated by Glace.

ahh yes nice nice [: spread it everywhere you go

Thanks. You're a blast to speak to, too. Don't seem to do it as much anymore ]:

he is pretty fucking amazing

sorry dusk I can't think of anything else to say

you're pretty fu- wait, you're only 4

uh

get off these forums

Nah, it's okay if you can't think of any of any more to say. You and your elegant typing sounds are both amazing

Dusk is a pretty rad dude

He's friendly and iirc one of the first people to greet me on SF.

10/10 would hang with irl

You're a pretty rad dude, dude

Dusk is a cool guy
Happens to be one of the people I talk to on an irregula basis
9/10

An irregula basis, eh? :L

Good guy, good at Smash.
10/10.

Short but to the point, I like it. Your Yoshi was pretty silly to fight against!

FINALLY, after over a month of repeatedly nominating~

Dusk is soooo coooool and he's a fellow HUNTYer! Cool and chill too~ He's friendly and likes to make silly dumb jokes which is always the best part about people~!

I really like him~

I honestly thought it was getting to the point where I was being nominated so much the OP was thinking, "oh, all these nominations shows he's appreciated anyway--is there a point spending a day on him?" Turns out I was wrong!

A fellow HUNTYer! And yeah, got to make the silly dumb jokes, right? Being serious all the time is no fun! Even if they do backfire on me most some of the time

I like you too, Fre. Very fun and pleasant to speak to

He's been super cool the few times I've conversed with him, and he has great taste in music! Or so it seems...

I somehow missed you when I was scrolling down. Glad I remembered you posted last night, before I went to bed

Great taste in music, you say? I remember us talking about Hotel California once. I then remembered about this

have like literally never talked to him and i have no fucking idea what he's like. he's still appreciated though

That's fair enough

He's cool and has always been nice to me, so that's definitely something to appreciate.

I wish I had more to say though :(

Like I said, I try to be as nice and pleasant as possible. I do admit I can go slightly overboard, though, and it is something I'm trying to keep in check

What you said is enough! Cheers, little one

He mentioned that he was a bartender in one of the many frequent Smash chats I frequent, which makes him automatically cooler IMO. Aside from that, I don't really know the guy too well, but apparently a lot of people nominated him quite frequently, so he's probably pretty cool.

EDIT It's hard to appear sincere with this avatar.

Yeah, I like my job as a bartender. Surprisingly, I haven't had to deal with an unpleasant customer yet. Wonder if I'm just lucky, everyone in the world is suddenly nice, or I just have some charm about me. ... Yeah, it's not the last one. Probably

I like your avatar, if that means anything :L

Dusk is super duper!

A really nice friend who I wish I could speak to more (;~;)

*Reminisces on the days of being his sole fan club member*

Fab/10 ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)

You are also super duper, Mei!

I know you're quite busy most of the time. But if you ever want to speak, I'm always available to speak via SF or Skype. Just pop me a message!

I think you still are, Mei. At least you have the box to yourself, and a nice flat-screen TV!

Okay, that emote just made everything better! My turn to try one, I guess...

/) /)
( '^ ' )o
I totally didn't shamelessly steal this from a friend of mine, nope!

I am fond of Dusk.

He can't be bothered.

I am found of pee kay lew cuss five three one

[22/10/2014 23:52:04] PKLucas531: "I can't be bothered" ~ Dusk 2014

I wanted to find that quote where I swapped your name and another word around by accident, but I couldn't find it. So instead, y'all get that and:

[22/10/2014 23:56:37] DodgeDusk: "*your first name*'s got pants in his... fire... no, that didn't go right at all" ~ Dusk 2014

I think you like having your name censored, anyway

Dusk sucks

You too, Tonton

I gots history with Dusk. He's mah dude. Always liked him, and from what i know of him, shares a couple ideals with me, so he's definitely up there.

Would share a few pints with him

MAH DUDE, HK. You're pretty awesome, and someone I can rely on if need be

Wow, someone actually said that. I am now a bit happier

basically this except I can't say he's been SUPER COOL cause we didn't talk that much but he's pretty cool at least
also super good at smash

I'll beat you one day!

you are also SUPER COOL

and you have beaten me! well, maybe not when I played as my boy Fox, but you still beat me!

Edited by Dusk Hunt Dodge

you're pretty fu- wait, you're only 4

uh

get off these forums

Nah, it's okay if you can't think of any of any more to say. You and your elegant typing sounds are both amazing

no

you know what sounds better

your WELSH ACCENT

Oh yeah i agree dusk's accent sucks

It's not as bad as yours when you fucking say "kawaii desu ne." Shit kills babies

Dusk is a nice and funny dude.

Cheers, man. Unfortunately, I don't know you that well, so I don't really know what to say back

Yeah we should talk more.

UH

I LIKE PIE

AND YOUR ACCENT

Agreed

Pie is nice! A good steak or mince beef pie goes a long way

To be fair, a lot of people apparently like the Welsh accent. But thanks!

So this guy is a pleasant bartender with a cool accent whose good at smash?

Wow. Hot damn he sounds cool.

Pretty much the jist of it, aye

It's not as bad as yours when you fucking say "kawaii desu ne." Shit kills babies

Cheers, man. Unfortunately, I don't know you that well, so I don't really know what to say back

Agreed

Pie is nice! A good steak or mince beef pie goes a long way

To be fair, a lot of people apparently like the Welsh accent. But thanks!

Pretty much the jist of it, aye

Indeed.

My now-dead uncle used to make some delicious cranberry apple pie, or maybe I'm mixing up relatives in my head.

Your accent is better than mine. My voice is so PLAIN

Indeed.

My now-dead uncle used to make some delicious cranberry apple pie, or maybe I'm mixing up relatives in my head.

Your accent is better than mine. My voice is so PLAIN

I'm not a fan of cranberry apple pie. But if you liked it, well then that's the main thing, isn't it? And I can't answer whether you're mixing them up or not :L

Everyone's voice sounds plain to their own ears. From what I remember (which, admittedly, is rather poor), your voice is pretty nice, in my opinion