Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eclipse is amazing. She is quite nice but she has a tendency to be a little too cryptic at times, for better or worse.

She sent me her copy of Radiant Historia as a gift. It was one of the nicest things ever, and I truly appreciate it - I love love love love LOVE Radiant Historia and I feel bad that I'm depriving her of experiencing the game.

Eclipse is amazing. She is quite nice but she has a tendency to be a little too cryptic at times, for better or worse.She sent me her copy of Radiant Historia as a gift. It was one of the nicest things ever, and I truly appreciate it - I love love love love LOVE Radiant Historia and I feel bad that I'm depriving her of experiencing the game.

I agree with the consensus that eclipse is great, but I wanted to quote this post because radiant historia is also great and great people who proliferate it are even greater.

Uh, thanks guys!

Eclipse is the absolute worst mafia player, has terrible reads, is contentious, and ruins games by subbing out. :P:

As a mod. . .well, that depends on who you ask except for Esau, because I banned him again :P:

Dusk - one day, I will catch you on Smash. And then you can tell me how not to walk off of platforms.

From what I see, Encounter is doing a lot better without me, so I think that's mission accomplished.

ngl I can't remember whoever subbed into your slot at all

Eclipse is pretty wonderful. She's the type of person you can tell is great without even needing to know her. A nice blend of kindness and authority. 10/10 would rate again.

she coo, too quick with her warns though

i think it's cause she hated dealing with those of us in ss

Fun fact: Esau left because I gave him every warn in the world. :P:

You guys all rock. :):

eclipse is amazing and the first friend I made on this site. She warned me about the more dangerous conversations and threads and generally always keeps her cool. She's really sweet and awesome too.