Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crash seemed like the type that was self-aware enough to know that he was usually being extremely pedantic or childish

he really should have stopped himself, though. I never really got angry at him, I just thought he was hilarious. Though xenophobic? I might have missed that.

i've heard he's gotten better™ since being banned otherwise, though.

Edited by Tryhard

Yeah I don't know why you listened to Euklyd - this thread was supposed to be positive and Crash really brought nothing but vitriol. I wouldn't call him a forum cancer, more of a forum chickenpox that seemed to come back as shingles, because people kept scratching at it and they wondered why it wouldn't go away.

A cancerous waste of an alleged human being. A soulless, mindless freak creature. The only good thing he ever did was bring me and kdanger closer together. Because he was refusing to acknowledge kdanger was human and I shouted at him.

crash seemed like the type that was self-aware enough to know that he was usually being extremely pedantic or childish

he really should have stopped himself, though. I never really got angry at him, I just thought he was hilarious. Though xenophobic? I might have missed that.

i've heard he's gotten better™ since being banned otherwise, though.

he was homophobic, transphobic, racist, hated every language that wasn't english (i remember this explicitly beacuse it was so weird), and in general was not in good terms with lots of groups of people

he was homophobic, transphobic, racist, hated every language that wasn't english (i remember this explicitly beacuse it was so weird), and in general was not in good terms with lots of groups of people

maybe I wasn't paying attention. (though I did know about the transphobic part, his reasoning for that was quite hilarious - supposedly he has changed his views at least on that now for what it's worth)

probably was in my best interests

Edited by Tryhard

making this in a new post:

Kinumi is legitimately great and lots of fun to talk to and lots of other things
that being said she's still wrong about the serial comma

#bring crash and goldie back to SF 2014

kinumi is a goddess.

Goldie was obnoxious but ultimately harmless. Crash isn't even ironically not a bigoted creepy racist prick. I'd not put them together.

Don't know Kinumi too well.