Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/hugs Sask appreciatively

Kitty is such a good artiiiiiiiist and she can be both sweet and playful~

She is gr9 just like her cousin and I'm happy she joined and finally eventually started posting ^o^

Glac if you're gonna run this thing please convince a mod to help you steal OP so you can change the thread title
get Ace Gamer's buy-in, I suppose, since I don't know what his plans are for this thread
changing the thread title to display the current person being appreciated would be super useful

IF YOU WANT TO HELP

ASSEMBLE A LIST OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD DAYS

GO

isn't this something you should be doing, if you're planning to run this thing?

let me help

with that out of the way:

I literally never talk to James Bond I haven't even seen many of his movies

Koneko is cool, but I don't see her a whole lot
when she is around I'm generally not which kind of gets in the way of talking
but when we have talked she's super nice etc

also she can draw well
like wow
jRC7g96.png

69jYN34.png

Glac if you're gonna run this thing please convince a mod to help you steal OP so you can change the thread title

get Ace Gamer's buy-in, I suppose, since I don't know what his plans are for this thread

changing the thread title to display the current person being appreciated would be super useful

isn't this something you should be doing, if you're planning to run this thing?

let me help

with that out of the way:

I literally never talk to James Bond I haven't even seen many of his movies

Koneko is cool, but I don't see her a whole lot

when she is around I'm generally not which kind of gets in the way of talking

but when we have talked she's super nice etc

also she can draw well

like wow

jRC7g96.png

69jYN34.png

It would be nice if I could mod this thread only or something because keeping a list in the OP would be handy I must say

I've got the list mostly done now. Thanks for that.

It would be nice if I could mod this thread only or something because keeping a list in the OP would be handy I must say

I literally just said this, although I guess it wasn't clear what I meant, so eh.

PM a mod and ask them if they can move a post of yours that from like, August or something, into this thread.

I literally just said this, although I guess it wasn't clear what I meant, so eh.

PM a mod and ask them if they can move a post of yours that from like, August or something, into this thread.

Oh okay

I'll go find an insignificant post in HHH that can be used.

I never talked to Sask, but he seems pretty chill

Kitty is a great artist and a an amazing person to know

She's really friendly and a great person to just talk to in general

someone I am proud to call a friend

Saskules: The fastest responder in the world is also a really good guy. Very loyal and chill. Even if he has terrible taste sometimes.

Koneko: Like others said, so very nice and sweet, and great fun to talk to. Above all, I appreciate how she can hold her ground if need be, and won't be pushed around, despite her kindness.

Seeing as Tangerine opted out of the interviews thread (and based on the reasoning she gave for doing so) I think it's safe to assume she wouldn't want to be nominated here either

Haha, you're sharp! I did privately ask not to be nominated when the thread was first made. A lot of other members deserve it before me, and I'm not terribly fond of things like this to begin with at this point.

edit: Also, because I'm not a spammer:

I like Sask. He's a good person, and one of the few people I still know actively posting around here, lol!

Edited by Tangerine

Sask is a pretty cool guy, he rolls with jokes and accepts the goofy names(or name) I give him.

Iunno who Koneko is, maybe we'll get to speak at some point.

Also, I have a feeling some of my friends were being appreciated. I feel bad for not appreciating them.

Sask is a pretty cool guy, he rolls with jokes and accepts the goofy names(or name) I give him.

Iunno who Koneko is, maybe we'll get to speak at some point.

Also, I have a feeling some of my friends were being appreciated. I feel bad for not appreciating them.

There is a list in the OP, you can check.