Serenesforest's member appreciation thread- Hattu

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recognise the name but am having trouble tying that to actions, which is the fate of basically anyone who changes their name more than once in six months. Whether or not Breezy does this, of course, I'm not certain.

Still, feel sorry for the guy if he's going through a rough time or whatever. Stay strong.

Jenni always brightens the mood anywhere~

I don't think even the meanest people in the world would do anything mean to her, even if they were to I think she would still treat them just as sweetly

Anybody who dares say I have patience (there are still many many instances out there that make me wonder how anybody could suggest so...) need to meet her ^~^ I don't think I could even compare

Anyway since my day is officially over and half the posts were what I expected and people should be able to assume my response to them I am going to respond to the posts that weren't what I expected or something.

who's this breezy guy he sounds like a dick

I know right. He's a complete dick to all his friends I don't even know why people like him.

I like Breezy

Ur cool 2 m8

While Breezy may be hard to handle at times, when you flip to the bright side of the coin, both his sarcasm and shots that he fires can be hilarious. From when I actually had the chance, his writings were rather thought provoking (even if it took me time to fully grasp), but those days are long gone and buried

Lastly, he's one of some whom I've known since my "new member phase", that I'll always have high respect for
(This applies to all the others as well, whose days I might have missed)

Nah man my writing is still as shitty as ever and my sarcasm is still my favorite way to get my points across.

Also how nice a card commented on me

I think Breezy is part of the Project X Zone squad. . .either way, he's cool!

Yeah I am. Although I kinda haven't played in a while because ORAS and Purseowner Q.

Beeezy is pleasant and respectful enough when I talk to him. I don't know him too well, though. :(

I hope he can sort out his problems soon.

Thanks Nightmare!

I recognise the name but am having trouble tying that to actions, which is the fate of basically anyone who changes their name more than once in six months. Whether or not Breezy does this, of course, I'm not certain.

Still, feel sorry for the guy if he's going through a rough time or whatever. Stay strong.

I mean I change my names but I still have Breezy or Breeze somewhere in there. At least I try my bestest to.

Thanks for that.

i will appreciate breezy even though i am late

*appreciates*

ntg is cool because they have 3 letters

they are an n

a t

and a g

so they are COOL or SOMEthing

ntg is super nice and is the SILLIEST

oops missed a few people

Kinumi - cool person. She's given me a great deal of laughs when I needed them, and she plays Cave Story too!

I regret to inform you that I have not actually played cave story

I just talk about it

a lot

Edited by Kinumi

From what i see, NTG is a very pleasant person to talk with, with those knowing her for years greatly enjoy her company

never talked to her myself though

i would love too

Basically this.

I'm confused, though. It says she's a member, but was able to make a date in the Calendar thing.

I also liked her previous avatar.

Edited by Honesty

I'm confused, though. It says she's a member, but only has a Staff badge. And the staff badge is the one that's shown.

Being an admin's sibling can come with privileges =o

Edited by Freohr Datia