Serenes Forest Smash Club! 3DS Friend Codes/Nintendo Network IDs, screenshots, videos, and more inside!

Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good games, Dotty. Corrin's range is crazy, haha

I'll be available in about an hour or so, guys, if anyone wants to play me then

GGs! Yeah, but you handled it really well! It was pretty obvious you had a much better hang of using fSmash and sideB killing than me.

Hopefully I'll be able to do just as well eventually.

I'm really loving playing Corrin, definitely new main.

I'm conflicted on Corrin now myself... Even though I said I felt like she was a waste of money because I couldn't for the life of me recover with her, I kind of want to go back and play her again. But at the same time, I don't, because I know I'll just keep sucking... Man, what to do...

GGs! Yeah, but you handled it really well! It was pretty obvious you had a much better hang of using fSmash and sideB killing than me.

Hopefully I'll be able to do just as well eventually.

I'm really loving playing Corrin, definitely new main.

Maybe. A fair few of my f-tilts were supposed to be f-smashes. At times I really wish that f-smash came out. You seem to have a better understanding of Corrin's combo game, though

A lot of fun, definitely

I'm conflicted on Corrin now myself... Even though I said I felt like she was a waste of money because I couldn't for the life of me recover with her, I kind of want to go back and play her again. But at the same time, I don't, because I know I'll just keep sucking... Man, what to do...

Well, do you enjoy playing as Corrin? That should be the deciding factor. As for Corrin's recovery, without any input from the player they go up and slightly forward. You can make them go more horizontal and less vertical using the analogue stick before they take flight, however. On stages with walls you can use Corrin's side b to stick them into the stage. You can jump out of that, increasing their vertical recovery

Edited by DodgeDusk

Do you want to practice against me, Ana? I'm trying to learn Corrin, too. We'd be about even.

Why are you having trouble recovering with Corrin (as in which situations do you find yourself failing to recover, horizontally, vertically etc)? It's not R.O.B level recovery buts fairly decent. Especially if you utilize his Side B. If you can recover with Luigi and Ike I struggle to see why Corrin would be such a problem.

Edited by Jotari

Thanks, Dai.

Why are you having trouble recovering with Corrin? It's not R.O.B level recovery buts fairly decent. Especially if you utilize his Side B. If you can recover with Luigi and Ike I struggle to see why Corrin would be such a problem.

Because her up B doesn't have much range and keeps going in the wrong direction so she doesn't grab the stage. (I use the female) I don't use side B for recovery, it doesn't really make Corrin go anywhere. With Luigi's and Ike's side Bs, you go flying pretty far horizontally.

Thanks, Dai.

Because her up B doesn't have much range and keeps going in the wrong direction so she doesn't grab the stage. (I use the female) I don't use side B for recovery, it doesn't really make Corrin go anywhere. With Luigi's and Ike's side Bs, you go flying pretty far horizontally.

Think you can hop on Skype?

Yeah, Dai, do I have you on my Skype list?

Also, the phone call only pissed me off... That damn lady must be deaf, jesus. >_> I hope playing some Smash can cheer me up.

Thanks, Dai.

It has much more range than Luigi's Up Special and you can actually direct it left and right. The Side B can also be used to pin Corrin to the stage where you can then jump or Up Special onto the ledge.