Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat Zukonima 2-0.

@metalsnowman3: Fully utilizing Luma is something I'm still getting the hang of. In the case of a grab or something, my reaction time usually just isn't fast enough to get Luma to attack unless I'm already mashing the button, in which case it's pretty much luck. I am trying to get used to sending Luma out more often, though.

Jedi wins 2-1 against me. Ggs

GGs your Rosalina is tough I'm glad I was packing my anti Luma gear in match 3 :P

Also late but good games to SB as well your Zero Suit had me on edge the whole time.

I beat Euklyd (who subbed for Iggy Koopa) 2-1.

lol no I didn't he was d/q'd

also requesting that all future tournaments have a mechanism that no more than one match per set be on final destination or equivalent kthx

also also ggs

Yes. I've got all night, so whenever you're ready.

Just in case, my FC is 4613-6721-5187.

Oh right, I'm facing the winner between you two, so just let me know whenever the matches are done.

Edited by Shulk

I beat Gemma 2-0 in two very close matches (I swear I thought I was about to lose that second one).

Oh yeah and the matches sometimes felt like it was Pikmin vs. Luma.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

I beat Gemma 2-0 in two very close matches (I swear I thought I was about to lose that second one).

Oh yeah and the matches sometimes felt like it was Pikmin vs. Luma.

Ok. Just let me know when you're ready for our match.

Edited by Shulk

Lost to Shulk/Monado Boy 2-1.

The last match was crazy, I nearly came back and won from a potential three-stock.

I'm highly impressed with your Rosalina. It's pretty damn great. All the matches were extremely close.

GGs, 2-1 for me.

Edited by Shulk

I'm highly impressed with your Rosalina. It's pretty damn great.

GGs, 2-1 for me.

Despite losing, I am not disappointed with how I played at all. They were all really good matches.

Also, I've fought a few Shulks before, but never one who switches modes so often. I'm not sure in the end if that helped or hurt me. All I know is, air slash has way better range than I thought it did.

Despite losing, I am not disappointed with how I played at all. They were all really good matches.

Also, I've fought a few Shulks before, but never one who switches modes so often. I'm not sure in the end if that helped or hurt me. All I know is, air slash has way better range than I thought it did.

Yeah, a lot of Shulks under-utilize his Monado Arts. They truly make him a much better character.

I've faced many a Rosalina, and a majority of them struggle to handle Monado Speed, which you did quite well against.

Edited by Shulk

I'm gonna keep track of the leaderboard thing from now on. Just from participating people automatically get 20 points. 20 points for each set won. +5 bonus for every round in winners that they won. Finally, top 5 will get:

5th: 15

4th: 25

3rd: 35

2nd: 50

1st: 75

bonus points. Do you guys agree with this? (I will use this point thing for future tourneys this one is 20 per set as usual)

Edited by PJSalt