Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

Draft is over.

I'd just like to say

[10/30/14, 7:39:19 AM] LeaderR Elliot: in third round of draft... who knows what leftover I GET

[10/30/14, 7:39:28 AM] Elieson: inb4 Villager

**tips hat to Elieson**

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know, if you sub for waluigi, you team up with Zukonima against Euklyd and I.

Regarding availability I'm really restricted to play like after 8pm PST (10pm COT), I really can't before because life or University stuff, so if you guys aren't available by that hour then I'll have to cede my spot, not only for this tournament but the others I've deliberately signed up since finals and projects are coming :(.

i'll be avaliable then, but according to the schedule its well past the deadline, depends on how strict its enforced I guess.

I think the time constraints are too stringent. Getting four people together to play can be kinda hard even if they're all in the same timezone. Sure we can try to get in matches early but even then we can only go as fast as our opponents progress. Maybe we could extend it into the week? Tuesday(ish?), the next scheduled tourney doesn't start until Thursday anyways. The host did say he'd be more lenient with timezone differences but even so that could cause a bit of an issue further down the line for those who do get their matches in on time.

Reviewing the tourney calendar there are gaps of a few days between them, what's the harm in giving folks some more time? Even for the singles tournies I don't see why there's such a rush to finish them. 4 or 5 days to complete each tourney doesn't sound too bad. Heck even if one tourney trickles into the next I don't think it'd result in pillaging and bedlam and stuffs. I'm sure it'd be very much appreciated by many people so please consider it! It's at the discretion of each host of course.

Edited by Terriermon

Okay, I'm ready.

I'll have to register everyone's FCs first, right?

-----

omg the lag. Sorry for draining that stock.

Edited by Kiseki

Really? I've been having horrendously laggy For Glory matches recently, so it's probably from me. There was a thunderstorm in my area last night, so I hope that didn't cause the lag.

Lost 2-1 against Jedi and Febro. GGs to that godly perfect shielding of yours, Febro.

For every extra person you try to add, the difficulty of organizing a match grows exponentially. We should decide on set times. I should be free from around 7pm GMT onwards tomorrow if that helps in anyway.

For every extra person you try to add, the difficulty of organizing a match grows exponentially. We should decide on set times. I should be free from around 7pm GMT onwards tomorrow if that helps in anyway.

That's midnight for me I think, but if everyone else is okay with it I guess I am too.

I can't believe my skype said I was online. My mobile randomly logs me on and off. It also randomly turns on Wifi even after I turn it off, constantly (upwards of me having to turn WiFi off about 15-20 times per day because it just turns it on and attempts to connect to networks all over the damn place).

Busy as fuck weekend has come to a close, but I'm here sorry for the incredible difficulty