Super Smash Bros. 3DS/Wii U Tournament Hub (Please see post #1644)

Ema Skye

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm around, about to eat dinner but afterwards if everyone's around I can do my teams matches or I can fight Horace for round 1 of the draft tourney

as long as you're avaliable on thursday evening sometime i'll be able to do it then, unless you're really keen on getting it done ahead of time

in which case I could still play tonight in a few hours

Did Jedi drop from the tournament? I don't remember PJSalt being in this tournament. It's good to see you back, though.

@Jotari

I should be ready right about now. I'll set up a room.

EDIT: Or not. I have somewhere to go to at 6PM PST and will be out for a long while. I can play tomorrow at around 4:45-5:00 and later.

Edited by Kiseki

Did Jedi drop from the tournament? I don't remember PJSalt being in this tournament. It's good to see you back, though.

@Jotari

I should be ready right about now. I'll set up a room.

EDIT: Or not. I have somewhere to go to at 6PM PST and will be out for a long while. I can play tomorrow at around 4:45-5:00 and later.

Doesn't seem like anyone else was around anyway.

as long as you're avaliable on thursday evening sometime i'll be able to do it then, unless you're really keen on getting it done ahead of time

in which case I could still play tonight in a few hours

I can play now or Thursday, whatever works for you.

SF's Got Dubs Tournament

Tournament Rules

- 16 players, representing 8 teams of 2.
- Teams of 2 are randomly assigned from the sign-up pool once filled.
- After sign-ups fill, I will delete all participants and create slots in the bracket representing each team, titled {User1 + User2}.
- Red versus Blue only
- 4 Stock, Unlimited time. Best of 3. Finals is Best of 5. There are no rematches unless all four players agree that one is necessary.
- Double Elimination.
- Custom moves are allowed. Custom equipment is not.
- Normal stages only (No Omega versions).
- No character restrictions.
- Items must be turned off.
- You may change your character and/or custom move-set between matches.
- Team attack is [on].
- Contact Elieson (Sara.) by November 1 if you aren't able to attend.

Stage List

- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Rainbow Road
- Jungle Japes
- Yoshi's Island
- Brinstar
- Corneria
- Prism Tower
- Mute City
- Arena Ferox
- Reset Bomb Forest
- Tortimer's Island
- Tomodachi Life

Deadlines:

Deadlines (Lenience will be granted for teams with members in conflicting time-zones):
November 1-2
9AM PST/ 12PM EST: Tournament Begins, Teams finalized
2PM PST / 5PM EST: Round 1 Ends (Winners and Losers)
5PM PST / 8PM EST: Round 2 Ends (Winners and Losers)
?PM PST / ?PM EST: Finals Ends (Winners and Losers) - Champion is crowned!
To sign up, click this link and sign up. To make my life as a host easier, please get a Challonge account. Discussion can be held for meetups over whichever Skype chat you're in, or the chat that I've built [details below shameless self-advertising]. Click this for the SF Smash Club Friend Code doc.

[spoiler='Chat over the #SFSmash room']

The Official Serenes Forest Smash Bros IRC!

• Server: darkmyst (irc.darkmyst.org)
  • Channel: #sfsmash
  • Ops: Elieson, Reinfleche (SF's #sforestmafia Mod), Big_Boss (SF's #serenes_forest Mod)
    • People may request to be ops for the duration of their tourneys.

Important: Do not impersonate other users on IRC. We will ban you for it.

If you don't have an IRC client, you can easily join by using the browser-based chat applet. Click THIS, set a Username, and click Go. That's it; you're in.

[spoiler=Secondary Guide for the browser-based chat login]Alternatively, you can use this Mibbit browser applet to join in discussion at any time. Type in a nickname that is recognizable, and type in #sfsmash as the channel.

It's pretty easy. Click the link above, then make sure that your page looks like this [obviously replacing YourNameHere with your desired login name].

d5de818909ef1f2a565c1859f9d65f7f.png

I'm quoting this so it's easier to find lol.

Sorry, I didn't realize that Zukonima and Horace advanced, I thought they were still trying to face their round one opponents. I'll be available in the morning on Thursday and also later in the night (I'll should be available by 11:30 PM EST). I'll also be available for the next few hours if everyone else is.

Actually aren't we supposed to get this thing done today? I remember seeing somewhere that this tournament will not be allowed to extend into Thursday.

Edited by Terriermon

I'm hoping our connection doesnt behave like last time VOID. Otherwise we'll have the most ridiculously unplayable lag yet if you guys beat zuko and horace lol. Also late ggs to shulk and the rosalina i forget the name. Shouldn't have gone Marth game one. Tippering is almost impossible online ;/.

Edited by PJSalt

I hope so too. If that was our connection on a good day I can only imagine the horrors of throwing two other people into the mix. How would we handle unplayable connections if the lag stars align and it does come to that? Maybe split it into two 1v1s?

Im pretty sure i've seen icesage around in skype the last few days, he might be around

Will your partner be available? I should be good to go in a few hours, waiting for my partner to respond.

dunno, I shot him a PM.

EDIT: Ice said he'd be able to play later, i'm guessing he'll post something here?

Edited by General Horace

Okay, I'll set up a room now.

EDIT: Wait, I didn't set it to Teams. Sorry for the inconvenience, please rejoin.

Edited by Kiseki