riariadne

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I was just curious as to why you did not bring your suspicion to the thread immediately if you were town.

I'm obviously not scum and Prims crumbed something like a psychic role or something to me in Skype so I thought he really was the cop. I can paste logs if you want when I'm at home.

Blitzy does not know about the Portable Radio, because I didn't have it last night. I only just got it this morning. And I really didn't want to draw attention to it in public. I was going to tell Blitzy about it when we get OC again, but I would rather not discuss it here in the thread

Thanks for that. Blitz should confirm that you did not tell him about it; my better judgement is telling me to hold off on continuing until he does so, but honestly I'm out of patience after this whole song and dance.

You're scum.

##Mods: Please confirm that handing over items is the last thing that happens at night.

Also, I can tell you what it does. I was hoping to be able to contradict your description, but this works too.

It lets you coordinate with the other scumteam. That's what it does.

Now can we lynch Proto?

Gah, Euklyd already revealed it. No point in hiding what the Portable Radio does now. It allows you to form a quicktopic with the US Government faction. I planned to tell Blitzy about it tonight to discuss how to use it or to give it to him. Like I said, I didn't have it last night, but at the same time, I have no idea why anybody would give it to me. Either way, the fact that I have it implies that handing out items happens before whatever your item-scanning ability (because I assume that's how you found out). We can let the mods confirm whether or not that is the case.

Regarding the whole ninja thing, ##Mods: Please confirm whether or not BBM's vengeful kill counts as BBM visiting his target on the phase that he is killed

Wait, what?

basically he just confirmed you lied :smug:

also if BBM's vengeful kill works the way Proto implies it does (which makes a lot of sense, given reasonable assumptions about priorities), it means that scum probably alternate kills like he suggested earlier

also also the fact that the radio talks to the US Government faction means Proto is filthy Infiltrator scum (and should be dealt with accordingly), who are already down BBM

not sure if this affects anything

tl;dr this has been a good day for FOXHOUND imo

##Mods: Please confirm whether or not BBM's vengeful kill counts as BBM visiting his target on the phase that he is killed

It doesn't. Strictly speaking, it's not an "action", it occurs between phases.

I don't understand the Mistuki logic for voting Refa. Mitsuki, can you clarify your reasoning?

It's mostly meta from NOC, but attitude doesn't seem townie either. I expect town to be active and contributing, not talking a lot but doing nothing. The fact that he's been pursuing someone else's reads also shows a lack of initiative, which town!Refa would probably not show. Also, he's been gathering claims but then he hasn't bothered to sort some night actions (like Prims', who asked him who to target and Refa said he was busy doing other stuff), which if he was getting claims to be town leader he'd try to. The only other reason I can think of why someone would gather claims is basically fishing for information and items.

Also the only two people who knew Prims was going to target Walrein (remember, Prims was decoy) were Refa and I. Pretty easy to mislynch Walrein when you send some sort of ninja kill while you send someone else to get results on them.

Would like Rapier and SB (I think) to clarify if they were suggested to target Walrein by someone, or if they made the decision themselves.

Also I think I got some associative reads between BBM and Refa, it's not strong but here it goes:

[spoiler=logs with BBM][18/10/2014 23:07:25] Mitsuki: BBM are you up for lynching Elie instead of Eclipse?

[18/10/2014 22:21:19] Mitsuki: now I kind of want to turbolynch him or Refa

[18/10/2014 22:21:28] Rohan Kulkarni: what do you think of randa?

[18/10/2014 22:21:54] Mitsuki: why Refa, I don't know, but I'm getting a worse feeling from what I recall from him

[18/10/2014 22:22:05] Mitsuki: Randa is null, I barely talked with him

[18/10/2014 22:22:07] Rohan Kulkarni: refa, really?

[18/10/2014 22:22:16] Mitsuki: yes

[18/10/2014 22:22:22] Mitsuki: why does everyone think he's town?

[18/10/2014 22:22:28] Rohan Kulkarni: do you have anything on refa other than the associative thing with mancer

[18/10/2014 22:22:38] Mitsuki: no >__< just a very bad feeling

[18/10/2014 22:23:00] Rohan Kulkarni: a general good feeling, plus I can totally see Rein putting Refalver Ocelot in the game to just to give to him

[18/10/2014 23:18:27] Rohan Kulkarni: I RETURN

[18/10/2014 23:18:41] Rohan Kulkarni: I could lynch elie yeah

[18/10/2014 23:18:53] Rohan Kulkarni: let me see what refa thinks

(The associative read with Mancer is something dumb probably, not worth mentioning since I think Mancer is town right now)

Anyways NOC is painful and Euklyd's conviction doesn't seem like some gambit, so let's just lynch Refa tomorrow and end D2 already.

##unvote

##vote: Proto

Anyways NOC is painful and Euklyd's conviction doesn't seem like some gambit, so let's just lynch Refa tomorrow and end D2 already.

sorry I'm all out of gambits for today

today's been enough tryharding from me for a while imo

also if Refa is scum in addition to Proto I'll be so mad and/or sad

Also the only two people who knew Prims was going to target Walrein (remember, Prims was decoy) were Refa and I. Pretty easy to mislynch Walrein when you send some sort of ninja kill while you send someone else to get results on them.

it's almost a sure thing that Prims was killed by BBM's vengeful kill j/s

Lynch all liars: ##Unvote, ##Vote: Railgun

That said, if Euklyd's scan result is correct, then he might really be town.

My suspicions on Larsa and Dorian still stand though.

Rekt

##Vote: Proto

I also realy want to lynch Refa based on his posts from last night with all his ellipsis and sheeping night results, but I just doublechecked logs and Refa was pretty much the only one not really suspecting Euklyd just because he wasn't doing stuff, which seemed like a legit meta read so I'm kinda conflicted.

Also @Dorian it's cool :V

Gonna go post a flip in Guitar Mafia

I can confirm Proto didn't tell me about the item

##Unvote

I am thinking of lynching Proto now

Edit: I will address some issues when it turns to night phase (I have a weird feeling we won't have communications up and running before the end of night phase)

so, Proto, since you had always had the radio, who did you contact so far?

Edited by Blitz

I can confirm Proto didn't tell me about the item

##Unvote

I am thinking of lynching Proto now

>am thinking of

he literally lied - this was modconfirmed, btw - about a device whose entire purpose is to allow the scumteams to coordinate

this is like, Scummy McMafia, ripe for the lynching

what would you rather we do today?

like that's a serious question what else do we want to get done before lynching Proto that can't be done via OC

assuming OC is enabled once this day phase ends, which it may well not be

just wanted to see who else will show some activity, lol

Edit

even if I did vote now, I think we would still need another vote to tilt the scales beyond 50%

I actually see something really cool posted in thread, lol

Edited by Blitz

I'm here but I really don't have much to say.

Proto is just confirmed scum a this point. There was the very smallest chance that it could be a ruse from scum to get another mislynch but seeing how Proto stopped replying when Euk let the cat out of the bag wrt what the radio did I heavily doubt it.

Proto calling Blitz "Blitzy" for literally every single instance of his post where he said he had given him all his info makes me think Blitz is either town or in the other scumteam and Proto was just buddying him.

Anything else I have in mind I'm saving for when we get OC back. If we do get it back for N2 I'd like to have a chat with Kay, Larsa and Walrein, preferrably through some sort of IM instead of PMs because PMs suck.

I remember hearing about someone else having spoken to Proto as well so we may want to think of that person as scum. Afaik, BBM was supposedly one of the players who had spoken to Proto the most. Let me look through my logs again (which can only be done when I'm at home after work, sorry) and I'll tell you more.