riariadne

Proto calling Blitz "Blitzy" for literally every single instance of his post where he said he had given him all his info makes me think Blitz is either town or in the other scumteam and Proto was just buddying him.

he literally does this in every game and outside of them as well

I wouldn't take it to mean anything tbh

Oh and also when Proto inevitably flips scum I'd rather have Euk or maybe SB as new town leader over Refa.

you guys are making it really hard for me to dick around and do nothing this game j/s

first I get an incriminating night result

then it's NOC so I have to do this whole thing within the thread

and now I'm being nominated for town leader?

so /effort

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just realized I never bothered asking you this Euklyd, but care to claim how your scan works?

Refa at first needs to answer who he selected as backup townleader though, before we select a new one

@Mancer, Proto claimed to only talk to Prims and Euklyd to me (other than myself obviously)

I remember Refa telling me that BBM had spoken to Proto though. Or it could be someone else, my memory is really hazy right now.

EDIT: That means that whoever else had apparently been said to have spoken to Proto other than Prims, Euklyd and you would have to be his scum buddies.

Edited by MancerNecro

@Euk really? I haven't talked to him much during EIMM games but I didn't recall that being the case.

Refa at first needs to answer who he selected as backup townleader though, before we select a new one

Dude they whole point of changing the town leader is that several people don't trust Refa (Prims was also on this towards N1 end) and that Euk is ridiculously town if Proto flips scum (which he will). Letting Refa appoint a different leader would just enable wifom shenanigans which scum!refa loves to play around with.

Dude they whole point of changing the town leader is that several people don't trust Refa (Prims was also on this towards N1 end) and that Euk is ridiculously town if Proto flips scum (which he will). Letting Refa appoint a different leader would just enable wifom shenanigans which scum!refa loves to play around with.

okay, just wondering if Refa is scum, which of the two factions do you think he will belong to?

and the same for Proto, which of the two factions do you think he will belong to?

EDIT

also, completely off topic, but Proto always calls me Blitzy, lol. Just visit sfchat or any draft where we are in together.

@Kay, why did you say "Well, sounds like Blitzy is unconvinced of your scumminess" in your only post?

EDIT2:

Even more off topic, but Kay does the same

Edited by Blitz

Proto had the radio to communicate with the US government, so he's in BBM's scumteam. Unless it's the item equivalent to the US government quicktopic which would be kinda dumb but I could see it happening I guess.

If Proto is in BBM's team I'd say Refa is in the US government team. That said I haven't solidified that read yet so this is just a tentative reply.

edit: typo

Edited by Vhaltz

I just realized I never bothered asking you this Euklyd, but care to claim how your scan works?

it's like a rolecop but for items, basically

don't really see the point of going into specifics / limitations at this time

honestly I probably got lucky as hell with this scan I doubt most items are as alignment indicative as "coordinate with the other scumteam with this item"

I remember Refa telling me that BBM had spoken to Proto though. Or it could be someone else, my memory is really hazy right now.

EDIT: That means that whoever else had apparently been said to have spoken to Proto other than Prims, Euklyd and you would have to be his scum buddies.

or Proto could just not mention the scumbuddy when he talks about people he talked to

since, y'know, he's scum

@Euk really? I haven't talked to him much during EIMM games but I didn't recall that being the case.

I've got 21 times he's said "Blitzy" in my Skype logs with him from various EIMMs

so yeah, really

also I'm not sold on Refa being scum

is the case on him that he's basically just been being super passive and gathering claims?

@Euklyd: As in, when I go through my logs and find that someone else other than you, Blitz and Prims has claimed to have spoken to Proto then that player has a high chance of being scum. My memory could be wrong though. If it is, ignore my last post and this post.

AFAIK, BBM never claimed his role.

Edited by MancerNecro

okay, just wondering if Refa is scum, which of the two factions do you think he will belong to?

and the same for Proto, which of the two factions do you think he will belong to?

EDIT

also, completely off topic, but Proto always calls me Blitzy, lol. Just visit sfchat or any draft where we are in together.

@Kay, why did you say "Well, sounds like Blitzy is unconvinced of your scumminess" in your only post?

EDIT2:

Even more off topic, but Kay does the same

You said "we're not lynching Proto yet" and confirmed to Euklyd that he was making sense, no?

Proto had the radio to communicate with the US government, so he's in BBM's scumteam. Unless it's the item equivalent to the US government quicktopic which would be kinda dumb but I could see it happening I guess.

Rein has specified being able to talk to scumbuddies as an ability in role PMs before, I wouldn't be thaaaat surprised.

I cannot quit laughing at Vhaltz's meta attempt.

but seeing how Proto stopped replying when Euk let the cat out of the bag wrt what the radio did I heavily doubt it.

There's also a pretty decent chance of this just being inactivity, just for the record.

I'm convinced enough of the Proto case, not voting yet because this looks turbolynchy and may as well give more people a chance to post. For example Polydeuces, I'd like proof that he exists.

EDIT: typo

Edited by Kay

also I'm going to bed it's 4:15 am this is really dumb

Unless it's the item equivalent to the US government quicktopic which would be kinda dumb but I could see it happening I guess.

this wouldn't be a thing since items go to people who are on the lynch of the holder / kill the holder

so basically if town lynched someone with a radio they could access the scum QT which would be almost as dumb as me being awake right now

cut by blitz:

and you didn't see any other items on him?

cause he is one of the people who claimed to have one of my Keys

if he had a key Rein forgot about it when giving me my results

so basically I don't think he has - or ever had, since ~priorities~ - a key

@Euklyd: As in, when I go through my logs and find that someone else other than you, Blitz and Prims has claimed to have spoken to Proto then that player has a high chance of being scum. My memory could be wrong though. If it is, ignore my last post and this post.

AFAIK, BBM never claimed his role.

scum could just as well not mention they talked to their buddy - this should be null at most

like if I was scum with idk Larsa or someone I'd never talk to normally I probably wouldn't be mentioning "oh yeah I talked to Larsa"

also Refa said that BBM claimed exactly the role he flipped with iirc ergo scum probably don't have fakes

you can retrieve his post yourself it's right after D2 started I'm going to bed

let me rephrase my question, where did the point of having a scum read on him come from to begin with?

@Euklyd, ask rein when you get the chance to do so, it is important

@SB, I would rather get the best out of the time I am still alive, lol

Edited by Blitz

I'm convinced enough of the Proto case, not voting yet because this looks turbolynchy and may as well give more people a chance to post. For example Polydeuces, I'd like proof that he exists.

holy shit poly is on the playerlist isn't he

also I didn't see Blitz's edits until you quoted them

basically fuck edits I stand by my spamposting

I cannot quit laughing at Vhaltz's meta attempt.

If this is referring to the whole "Blitzy" thing, that was not a meta tell as much as it was a general buddying tell nullified by meta that I didn't have, so I don't see what you're trying to get at here.

I'll probably check this thread once more on my phone before finally sleeping

Blitz, if that question was @me, say so, otherwise y'all will see me in the morning aka "eventually"

@Kay, I am gonna ask you the question again,

where did you my scumread on Proto come from?

I only defended him and I better get a good explanation out of this

Edit, wow, Proto is online

Edited by Blitz

I think these are still correct:

Votals

Proto (6): Euklyd, Refa, SB, Mitsuki, Mancer, Vhaltz

Walrein (1): Rapier

Mancer (1): Dorian

SB (1): Walrein

Not voting (7): Polydeuces, Xinnidy, Jalmont, Proto, Kay, Larsa, Blitz

With 16 alive it takes 11 to hammer.

Keep in mind that hammer is 2/3 of living players.

Okay, I'm back now and it looks like I'm getting lynched.

Blitzy, did you get my REX Key last night? I told you beforehand that I'll give it to you and my results indicate that it was successful.

I did not have the Radio until after N1. Since Euklyd found me with a Radio, I figured that his ability allows him to see what items players have at the end of every night rather than at the start. However, this was denied by Reinfleche, who announced that handing out items happens after all other actions. However, if that were the case, Euklyd should have seen me with the key, regardless of whether or not I was lying about the radio.

My only conclusion is that Reinfleche's announcement was only a general rule. Like, if X gives Y a BPV but Y gets shot on the same night, then Y will still die. However, I'm guessing that Euklyd's role specifically allows him to see what items his target possesses at the end of the phase, not at the start. As Rule #6 states, your role PM would override the general rules. Reinfleche can only answer questions about general situations in public, so Euklyd would have to PM Reinfleche about whether his action detects items before or after they are transferred.

Of course, it could just be that Reinfleche forgot about the Key in Euklyd's results, but since I am very sure that I did not have the radio at N1, I am very confident about my theory that Euklyd sees the items at the end of the phase, not the start, which is an exception to the general rule that Reinfleche announced.

Edited by Railgun

I do have to ask, why did you vanish and pop up AFTER I made the Rex Key comment, it isn't that didn't think of it earlier, I wanted to wait and see how things progressed and I don't like how you waited this long

I also don't like the way you outed the radio after you know <snip> and after saying it was better not to talk about it in thread

Kay still has to address my issues with her

I vanished because I was distracted by a practice programming contest. It was unrelated to the flow of the game here.

I didn't want to out the radio because I figured it would be of very good use if we contacted the US Government and pretended to be Infiltrators, gaining info from them and all. So I wanted to wait until NOC was released before telling you about it.

Once Euklyd revealed what the radio actually does, there was no point in hiding it anymore.