riariadne

when have scum actually claimed ninja though

i can think of one time and it was a mod-given fake, and i think we've established already that rein hasn't given them

Well, let's say I claimed a proveable role to you (like Cop). Now someone decides to track me and comes up with no result. Wouldn't you be suspicious because I sure would.

EDIT Man, I'm getting Semi-Precious vibes haha. Ninjaspec is not my forte, apparently.

Edited by Refa

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So would you laugh at people you know when they're casing you or would you try to reason with them?

Cause what I'm seeing in that post is that you're distanced enough (psychologically speaking, not general mafia terminology) from Mitsuki that you'd do that, and the only reasons somebody would be doing that would be if they're mafia, since they'd only care about their faction's win and therefore temporarily cut empathy ties with the townies that they'd have to kill

e: had trouble wording this last paragraph hope it's understandable. It's basically "void of empathy" = scum attitude.

Edited by Vhaltz

I'm not saying your behavior is wrong or scummy (honestly, I've done the same thing myself). I'm just explaining why I reacted the way I did. Would you really be totally OK with someone who acted perfectly normal around you the last day casing you the next? It's kind of like finding out someone you talked to in EiMM shot you the next day (...night).

EDIT To explain myself further, there's no point in proving my innocence to you (at least FMPOV) because barring being cleared, I'll never be certain that you actually trust me or are just kind of nodding your head at me while still scumreading me. This is why I've been responding to SB's comments because at least he's been more open with me on that front.

EDIT 2 Incidentally, this is why I have a harder time scumreading people in OC.

Edited by Refa

Yes, I would. I'd know that means nothing about what they think about me.

Don't think what Vhaltz said was alignment indicative anyways, but these things are not to be taken personally. We all are just playing the best way we can.

Mmm, maybe I need to take a short break from mafia or something. Like I can admit that I'm at fault here, but meh (apparently being a dick isn't the most mature way to deal with problems, who knew). I'll respond to everything in a few hours or so after I've cleared my head.

Well, let's say I claimed a proveable role to you (like Cop). Now someone decides to track me and comes up with no result. Wouldn't you be suspicious because I sure would.

EDIT Man, I'm getting Semi-Precious vibes haha. Ninjaspec is not my forte, apparently.

I don't get why that's relevant here? (and cop isn't provable lol)

Hopefully I'll wake back up to OC

Blitz or whoever the Masons are (Proto has pretty much revealed that they exist at this point) should step up and lead now imo.

he did???

[spoiler=I can't stop seeing this]

Too late I already did that. Seriously though Mitsuki, sorry about that.

photo-3901.png?_r=1413673520

Hold on a minute, are we seriously assuming that Blitz is town just because he requires the Rex Key for his role?

IIRC, Elieson was such a role (where he was cultproof and needed the cult dead and to make him an item to win) and that role was not town in that OC game. I think Blitz's role and alignment is slightly iffy.

Also: Regardless of whether Euklyd is the USA scum team bussing the Infiltrator team Proto or not, I think that Proto is most likely confirmed scum at this point for possessing such a scummy item. So, we should lynch Proto today and then decide what we do about Euklyd on the other phases. There is my log with Euklyd for everyone to look at too and tell me what they think of it.

Hold on a minute, are we seriously assuming that Blitz is town just because he requires the Rex Key for his role?

are we?

Nobody hammer until Larsa catches up I guess?

I don't think it matters too much unless NOC is still in effect going into the night phase.

...which it might and that would suck

Mancer has a massive Larsa boner for no reason, haha. Hold me at fault for not claiming to you? Lul. I get you asked me for reads, but I've been busy, and had few at the time. This game turning to NOC helped my reads more than anything due to my recent inactivity. It actually left me things to catch up to, rather than just PMs I see on my phone and don't get to responding to. I can use my phone for 15 minutes at work per break and 30 at lunch, while Im trying to smoke, relax, and eat. Lol. It's quite hard to respond to everyone with the hours Ive been working.

From what I've read, I don't think Refa looks particularly bad in his play, but has had some definite jaw dropper scummy posts. Refa I saw as town responded to accusations on him and didnt shirk them off as bad, so as far as my extensive Refa meta goes...1 game (still ongoing...) I don't see the Refa I saw there. That reads still open to dev because I want to see how he plays out more before setting anything in stone, but I can definitely say a few of his posts have left me like "WTF is he doing?"

Mancer, Eh. Not sure what the motivation is here, yet. Overly interested in me for no other reason than ignoring a PM due to obvious johns. With that being said, I can tell you right now. Don't think of me as a dick, but if Im not certain of where I stand on something yet, Im gonna put it aside until I have the chance to thoroughly invest myself into it. I dont wanna half ass my reads or leave myself in a wishy washy position because Im trying to appease the mass of messages Im getting with limited time. (Ill do better about responding in the next few days, but I start up working again on Sunday, and I have long ass nights, so youll find me at some odd hours when I am extremely active. My body is still adjusting going to a bizarre schedule. :<)

Poly is right, I am 200% town. So hop offs me while I play catch ups. :)

Blitz, seems cool to me. Idk about the whole key thing clearing him, so null.

Prims was the only one I really trusted to divulge a lot in, and he died. Its because I saw the most of Prims and got to learn his play in guitar and got a good bearing on him.

There are several players here who are unknowns due to lack of participation in NOC, accompanying my lack of OC so far this game. So that leaves me a bit lacking on a comprehensive read list.

Interested in Rein due to Rapier, and Proto due to Euklyd. I can see where Euklyd is coming from on that, and looks like the best avenue for toDay imo. Of course, Im still kindve lost on the whole gist.

Poly is townie as hell, and another I divulged info to in OC.

Does Jalmont always post irrelevantly? He seems fluffy to me, and I get a kind've feigning discussion feel with his posts.

I like Vhaltz, and see that as a town slot.

Euklyd seems good to me at this point as well. Wanna talk to him in OC once it resumes.

Kay, I need to see more of, and spark some discussion with him.

Ive missed several people here, but im trying to get as much out as I can before deadline. Cause its rapidly approaching I do believe. So in spirit of getting this game back on OC, I can hammer as needed. But will refrain until people have spoken up. Euklyd asked no one to hammer until I caught up, so I can only see it as right to not hammer until Ive had anything people want to ask out of the way or anything of that nature. With the go ahead, Im willing to hammer.

Id like to apologize for being a nonfactor most of this game thus far, usually not me. Once I invest in a game, I invest. But this schedule has got me all sorts of out of whack. Feel free to PM me, and ask me about messengers or whatever. I can hop on any IRC you throw at me when Im available or AIM, or whatever. Skype is a no go for me since I dont have a mic, and my laptop fried, so Im sticking to messengers and PMs at the time. Anyways. Have at me, and get at me whenever you want. If you PM me and I dont get back to you I apologize, but Im probably at work! o.o

I honestly would not object to a hammer Right Now since I'm sick of NOC but it's up to you

also

Skype is a no go for me since I dont have a mic, and my laptop fried, so Im sticking to messengers and PMs at the time. Anyways. Have at me, and get at me whenever you want. If you PM me and I dont get back to you I apologize, but Im probably at work! o.o

just for the record, nobody uses Skype for voice stuff as far as mafia goes

I think

I imagine Rein wouldn't be too thrilled as well, since there'd be no logs

YOU CAN OC AGAIN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xwvY6riKRI

You all decide to get rid of this guy who has apparently been talking to the US Government. Well, as he was a member of the US Government, I'd certainly hope so.

USER, you are Kenneth Baker, US Government ArmsTech President.

You're kind of a total dick that screws over people to make money, such as with the Metal Gear REX project that's completely illegal and completely making you a ton of cash. That didn't really work out for you now that you're stuck on Shadow Moses Island threatened by FOXHOUND and potentially being discovered by the Infiltrators, but whats a few more lives to you, anyway? You've banded up with other shady government-types to take out everyone involved to come out a bit richer, and alive.

As staff here for the Metal Gear REX project and a big arms company, you have access to a lot of secret information. Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Looking up info on USER." You will receive information on all of their role abilities.

You are aligned with the US Government and win if you can eliminate all hostiles.

Votals

Proto (11): Euklyd, Mancer, Walrein, Mitsuki, Dorian, Xinnidy, Vhaltz, Refa, SB, Blitz, Larsa

Walrein (1): Rapier

Voteless (4): Polydeuces, Jalmont, Proto, Kay

It is now Night 2. In theory, Night 2 ends at 12:30 AM, Friday, October 24th (48 hours 10 minutes), but if I'm asleep by then, it ends, uh... later than that.

Also, Rapier can post again. not that he will anyway, cause he's a flakemaster

Edited by Reinfleche