riariadne

Hey, Mancer, wrt your last para: lol

(guess who can 100% vouch for Larsa's legitimacy)

I just want to know if he gave anyone any reads or anything? Has anyone managed to speak to Larsa about reads and stuff?

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xinnidy: Role reasons. I really think her role is scummy when compared to another player's. It's a complete and 100% upgrade and improvement over the other (and proven as well) role. I doubt town will have two of such roles either.

Incorrect.

Also

Void Mafia.

I had very good reason for my targets.

EDIT: quoting is hard.

Edited by Xinnidy

Again, only one has fallen. This time it's a lower-ranking soldier, too.

Kay, you are the Hind Operator, FOXHOUND Item Courier.

You are one of the Genome Soldiers experimented on with Big Bosss DNA. Like the other Genome Soldiers, you are helping Liquid to retrieve Big Boss's body because of a defect in the DNA treatment that is endangering your life. However, your training is specifically in aerial vehicles, like Liquids Hind D. You've been entrusted in using it to ferry items from the distant armory to Shadow Moses and distribute them however you think is best.

The armory is far away, as well as sorted in a complex system that takes time to effectively use, for some reason. You'll have to talk to someone about that. Some of the items are near the front, while other, more potent items lie in the back. Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Bringing the next level of items closer to the front." This will make them accessible for distribution more easily, and make them possible to target with your next night action. This takes time, however, and can't be used in conjunction with your other ability.

It's your job to give equipment to everyone deployed at Shadow Moses. Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Giving ITEM to USER." ITEM must be from a level that you can readily access for this to work. You will hunt down USER wherever they are and give them the item. You may give an item to yourself once- it's good to be prepared, but selfishness is discouraged in your position. Again, this can't be used in conjunction with your other ability. Be careful, as you only have two of each item in the armory available to hand out.

Item List

Level 1:

Stun Grenade. One use, safeguards a target for the night.

Chaff Grenade. One use, roleblocks a target for the night.

Frag Grenade. One use, protects a target from kills for the night.

Level 2:

Binoculars. Infinite use, checks a target for items.

Cardboard Box. One use, protects user from all actions for the night.

Level 3:

Ration. One use, passively protects holder from the first night killing attempt made on them.

Security Camera. One use, permanently watches a target for as long as user and target lives.

You are aligned with FOXHOUND and win if you can eliminate all hostiles.

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends Wednesday, October 29th at 5 PM, or 48 hours and 26 minutes from now. With 12 alive, it takes 8 to hammer.

So SB, why have all of your voyeur targets mysteriously died? and what do you plan on doing with the 1-shot strongman that you still have in your hands? since it had 2 shots instead of one like you claimed to me it was.

[23:06:43] RayFa³: i know how to explain it
[23:07:13] RayFa³: "euklyd found out sb had a 2 shot strongwilled item. he claimed it was 1-shot. also why would town ever have a strongwilled item"

##Vote: SB

[23:04:51] Vhaltz: si te sirve de algo
[23:04:54] Vhaltz: SB es scum
[23:04:56] Vhaltz: y le linchamos hoy
[23:04:59] Vhaltz: es definitivo

well he was probably my MAIN SUSPICION among my nullreads so neat

##Vote: SB

this is what you get for letting townies go paranoid! JUSTICE (aka Mitsuki) WINS AGAIN

Forgot the SB logs where he claims 1-shot, can't really get out of this one

[22:16:17] SB: ok
[22:16:29] SB: i had this weird line of text in my role pm that i thought didnt mean anything
[22:16:38] SB: about me working on something
[22:16:52] Vhaltz: uh huh
[22:16:56] SB: well it turned out that it made a 1-shot auto strongwilled item
[22:17:02] SB: which got used already
[22:17:17] SB: i am still very confused about this
[22:17:23] Vhaltz: what
[22:17:28] SB: yeah
[22:17:32] SB: rein forgot to tell me
[22:17:37] SB: because it got used instantly
[22:17:38] SB: i assume

gdi vhaltz

I had a post all prepared to make once you had told me you didn't have any more OC to do
[10/27/14 3:06:25 PM] Eukatastrophe: should I start the SB wagon?
[10/27/14 3:06:26 PM] Eukatastrophe: 8]

[spoiler=rip my post :(:]##vote: SB

Proto is scum and my laptop is running out of power so I'll let him explain why I might possibly think this instead of going over it in-depth.

8]

so,
##vote: SB

this is what you get for letting townies go paranoid! JUSTICE (aka Mitsuki) WINS AGAIN

JUSTICE AND LOVE WILL ALWAYS WIN

I'll also take this opportunity to request that everybody to send me all their logs where they talked to BBM, if it wasn't obvious by now I've been townleading with Blitz so yeah

If you don't want to send them to me then send them to Blitz, SB is going to flip US Gov anyway so there's exactly a zero chance that Blitz and I are buddies