riariadne

Are we voting Jalmont because he's inactive and lame or because you [know something/found something out] that makes you think he's scum?

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, this game has an item thief. Someone stole my item and it happened right after I claimed to Euklyd too (he was the only one I claimed to night 2).

##Vote: Euklyd

Did you take my item?

I wish I could do that. I didn't tell anyone about it, either.

Whoever did steal it should say something and/or explain themselves.

Also, I'll be heading off for a concert tonight so I will not be able to do anything game related until tomorrow.

It's Mariah Carey's concert lol and I'm pretty excited for it hahas!

Are we voting Jalmont because he's inactive and lame or because you [know something/found something out] that makes you think he's scum?

Blitz posted some reasoning yesterday FWIW.

believe he is scum because of this

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=49975&page=25#entry3413389

Edit, screwed trying to beautify

Edited by Blitz

Hi, I'm using my free time to eat to read what happened.

Refa's reply is townie, Xinnidy's Jalmont suspicion was good (already read this before and commented on it with some people), and I think Blitz's case on Jalmont could be telling (not worth voting for alone, but I already suspected Jalmont based on what Xinnidy said so)

##Vote: Jalmont

have a giant sheep here. Not sure anymore which parts of what I find scummy about Jalmont are based on what Xinnidy said or on thoughts that I had afterwards. In any case, if I remember it correctly he basically made posts based on dumb (sorry) logic and defended Proto with them. I don't see town defending someone with math logic or something, anyways. Not worth it when it's a nullread, anyways.

sorry for the terrible explanations but I have to run to class. Usually I take half an hour to make a post like this, I made this one in five minutes.

What, why? I'm not saying "LYNCH LYNCH" without giving him an opportunity to answer and explain himself, and votes are supposed to go on whoever you think is scum.

Don't like the "feels dirty" part, seems like scum retoric. (hi Refa, I'm borrowing your wording)

What do you mean by that? Do you think I'm scum for that vote, and if so why?

We're not lynching Jalmont because he's inactive, we're lynching him based off a slip he made to Blitz (who's all but confirmed at this point) related to an item he has.

Also, at this point, one of Blitz or Euk should be town leader since they're confirmed. I'm okay with Refa townleading also because he's my strongest non-confirmed townread alongside Larsa.

I'd rather see if Jalmont has some sort of defense before sheeping a vote on him. Lynching inactives feels dirty :S

adding on to what Mistuki said, isn't your defense premature??

cause, literally, only one person voted so far and to top that off, you claim to be a passive OC player, who dislikes playing NOC, so, why post this in thread instead of saying it in OC to either me or Mitsuki?

@Poly, it wasn't a slip, it was a mistake on Jalmont's part, he should have setup speculated, before claiming

Edit

actually Walrein, who would you rather lynch?

Edited by Blitz

Voting jalmont (fun fact: I typoed this as Walrein my first go around) based off of SETUPSPEC which is totally a more valid form of scumhunting than looking at peoples' actual content (I don't actually know any of jalmont's actual content).

##Vote: jalmont

Also also I'd actually like it if you guys would try and get a hold of me. I'm not going on IRC because IRC hates me, so Skype and PMs are the way to go.

I said it publicly because I was about to go to class and didn't have time to go contact people individually via OC.

"Feels dirty" means "I feel like an asshole for voting someone just because they might be busy IRL". Also, the fuck do you mean by "scum rhetoric"?

Also? I apparently managed to miss that post Blitz made about Jalmont and the REX keys. Twice. >Game is hard

I'm convinced now. ##vote: jalmont

edit @blitz: there were two people voting, actually: you and mitsuki. I didn't want someone to get instantly bandwagoned for being inactive (cause like I said, I somehow missed that one post)

Edited by Walrein

sorry had midterms and in general not much motivation for this game

anyways i'm johnny sasaki an alignment cop. i either get foxhound or not foxhound. targeted walrein n1 and he was town which is why i didn't vote (btw the whole math thing was a joke just in the spirit of my midterms ha ha ha). was redirected to self last night so no result.

re: REX key

doesn't make any sense for the infiltrators to have it considering the fact that it's a FOXHOUND related item right? infiltrators are trying to stop foxhound so it wouldn't make sense for them to have a key since they would theoretically be out to try and stop foxhound from activating the REX. if we're going to flaverspec and lynch me based off that then we have to consider that it makes no sense for the infiltrators to have a key

i guess blitz could also be secret third party that needs the key to get secret powers (which could still make sense in blitz's given scenario of who holds the items) but there's not that much evidence for that i guess

my thoughts: from my limited reading i noticed d2 that kay seemed to be fairly wishy-washy about actually voting proto, seemed like kay didn't really want to vote for proto and only reluctantly was onbaord with the lynch. that's all i have to offer though, and it's not based on anything concrete but my read.

ok bye i guess

this seems like really dumb setup spec and honestly if Jalmont had scumbuddies I'd expect them to be defending him right now

SB how is this a 1v1? who with, Blitz?

maybe this is cause I just woke up but this isn't making sense to me

i targeted mitsuki

i was going to switch to kay but then i didn't because life

I don't want to /effort right now into figuring out if that was a town motivated choice or not but you should get on IRC or something

also I believe I have just cracked this game wide open

[10/25/14 12:50:47 AM] via: i really wanted to play a cyor and not be super busy and it's turning out that might be possible
[10/25/14 12:51:13 AM] Eukatastrophe: it would end faster if all the scum just outed themselves j/s
[10/25/14 12:51:15 AM] Eukatastrophe: "scum you should all claim in thread so we can play CY'OR2 sooner"

tl;dr scum should all scumclaim right now

If Blitz really is Foxhound and he started with the item then I believe that jalmont might be scum but unless there are other reasons why you think jalmont is scum (scummy play) (anything that is not role spec), I wouldn't be okay with lynching jalmont over more obvious scum players.

Going to sheep the collective town on this. I just spoke to Blitz on IRC.

##Unvote, ##Vote: jalmont

Is your role unlimited or are there limited shots to it?

Edited by MancerNecro