riariadne

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also whoever got the radio should probably tell the town leader or me or whoever

they should also say when they received it

If you're wondering why this whole reply took so long, it wasn't because it actually took me this long to make the reply; that would be dumb, just how dumb do you think I am (don't answer that). I was reading through the thread (when I wasn't being distracted, thanks attention span) so I could get a BETTER UNDERSTANDING of how da game was progressing. Fuck, that was a lot of words. I'm glad NOC ended. :>

##vote: Refa

[23:36:25] Mitsuki: it's based on meta, from NOC games, but his attitude is pretty easy to compare

[23:36:45] Mitsuki: Refa is a dude who likes to make jokes and be fun, right?

[23:37:24] Mitsuki: when he's town on NOC he still makes jokes, but he's very clear about his reads and thoguhts, and he looks very... how do you say that

[23:37:26] Mitsuki: honest

[23:37:50] Mitsuki: he's very honest, and you can see that there's depth to his words and actions when he gets serious

[23:38:35] Mitsuki: when he's scum he basically pulls WIFOM all the time, and he seems less active, it's as if he lets himself go with the flow rather than establish one path by himself

[23:39:03] Mitsuki: also the claim gathering is something I don't like, but that's minor I guess

[...]

[23:40:35] Mitsuki: since apparently there's a rule where scum get to keep your items when they nightkill you

[23:41:48] Mitsuki: also, that's another point against Refa: someone said they had an item since they were unaware of that rule... and SB suddenly knew, Refa claimed that to him

[23:42:04] Mitsuki: why would town be so aware of the fact that someone else has an item?

[23:43:16] Mitsuki: also: Refa gathering claims makes a lot of sense if what he wants is killing people whose items are interesting to him

Some non-case stuff removed from this log. When I last got to talk to Refa he was basically pursuing Blitz's suspicions instead of his (he had none). Don't see how town!Refa would do that instead of forming his own opinions on the game and acting by himself.

This also rules out Refa and SB as buddies since why would SB claim knowing a role to the person who has it if he was buddies with Refa.

I don't see how I haven't been honest. I told you that I had no suspicions, and that I was pursuing Blitz's suspicions instead (since he was a townread, and I knew I could trust him). I don't have problems BSing suspicions as scum, so if anything this makes me townier IMO. :> Also I did form my own opinions on the game (and acted by myself, as you can see by me stepping up to lead the town...well OK, SB told me I should, but I was the one who actually did it totally counts), it's just that I had trouble forming scumreads (fairly sure I told you this as well). This happens from time to time with me, nothing I can do about it.

I don't get what your itemspec is at all. You'll have to elaborate on that one.

'Course me and SB can't be buddies. I'd still like you to explain your reasoning there, because it also confuses me.

I want to vote for Walrein based on Rapier's report but I want to hear what SB has to say first. How could you possibly know that a Ninja was involved?

This was Proto's only suspicion going into the day (I assume he later dropped it because the way Walrein claimed was pretty townie and there was no way he was getting a lynch off of that) which makes me inclined to believe Walrein isn't US government either. ##GreatReads

It's mostly meta from NOC, but attitude doesn't seem townie either. I expect town to be active and contributing, not talking a lot but doing nothing. The fact that he's been pursuing someone else's reads also shows a lack of initiative, which town!Refa would probably not show. Also, he's been gathering claims but then he hasn't bothered to sort some night actions (like Prims', who asked him who to target and Refa said he was busy doing other stuff), which if he was getting claims to be town leader he'd try to. The only other reason I can think of why someone would gather claims is basically fishing for information and items.

Also the only two people who knew Prims was going to target Walrein (remember, Prims was decoy) were Refa and I. Pretty easy to mislynch Walrein when you send some sort of ninja kill while you send someone else to get results on them.

Would like Rapier and SB (I think) to clarify if they were suggested to target Walrein by someone, or if they made the decision themselves.

How have I not been active and contributing though? Pretty sure I've done more than everyone in the game who's not named Blitz (maybe more than him). Prims claimed that he could take items from people he targeted (if they were giving them to him), of course coordinating his action wasn't a priority for me.

If I was trying to mislynch Walrein by that logic, I would have 1) pushed him harder and 2) not jumped off of him to vote Proto (especially if Proto was a scumbuddy of mine) before Proto was even confirmed scum.

Scum can have legit townreads

IMO this is your best reasoning for me being scum, since my townreads as scum are way better than they are when I'm actually town (and I'd totally defend lazy town!Euklyd as scum too lol).

Alright, Walrein should still confirm/deny though.

And about what SB just said, Prims also suspected Refa towards the end of N1 (he said he thought Refa was a good D2 lynch) so he may have changed his actions at the last minute. His target will probably be clarified when OC comes back.

You of all people should know how good Prims is at reading me lol.

I don't find it very indicative of allignment for Kay due to their closeness to Proto but Refa sets off some red flags: How would the ninja clear Proto? How would that explain his item? I'm curious to know how you came to that conclusion, so I don't mind you going ahead and saying.

Scum rhetoric right here. :) Anyways, already explained myself enough on this front, so you can go through all of my other posts. Never said it would clear Proto, I figured someone gave him the item, and when ~someone else~ claimed a not visiting role (that would ordinarily be as such) I figured it would be a ninja claim. Also would like your read on me (besides it being perhaps bad logic) because unlike Mitsuki/Vhaltz I can't really tell what you think of me on that front (other than setting off red flags!).

Refa's attempts at clearing Proto also seem kind of ??? and I'm curious as to why you think that scum would claim to be ninja anyway? I was going to say I doubt Refa would defend his buddy as a sinking ship so hard but I think he did it in Qprogue and if Proto was his only one left after losing BBM then it would make sense actually.

You should expand on this now that Proto flipped US Government. :>

he did???

[spoiler=I can't stop seeing this]

photo-3901.png?_r=1413673520

JERK

Man, that's a huge weight off of my chest. Now I can stop intentionally avoiding Skype (which I did for the record because I wanted to get this post out, but that didn't go as expected because shut up).

Also, Rapier can post again. not that he will anyway, cause he's a flakemaster

Curse you and your sudden OC-NOC shenanigans!

Hi guys, I don't know what the hell happened after I was silenced and reading 12 pages of content is a lot. Could anyone sum the discussion so far? Like, what's up with the Proto suspicion, and other general info which could be important?

To clarify for Rapier: I used my watcher item on Prims (hence my visit) and saw SB target him. SB turned out to be voyeur who saw me place the camera. So either SB's lying (which I doubt at this point) or a ninja killed Prims.

Please try and send me night actions! I want to end phase earlier than the deadline is if at all possible- even if I am up at 12:30 AM the update will take me a while and will likely be careless so late.

okayyyy, time to make the long post I have been procrastinating long enough with. Even though the post may not be long, it will take me a long time to write it up.

First of all, this post is basically going to out someone I believe is scum based on flavorspecs (yes, I know you guys hate flavorspecs and I love them, but yeah) and a lot of proof to count on it. I cannot guarantee this is the case, but if it is, it will also clear a certain someone from being either of the two scum teams

to get to it, I need to full claim. Like I said so earlier, I am Liquid Snake and my role is Foxhound leader. I also mentioned I had a BPV that was shot last night. Other than the BPV and something that I don't even know will happen once I activate the Keys, I have another ability to collect the Keys other than receiving them from people. Since I am Foxhound leader, all spoils of war, which in this case is the lynch, will always belong to me, even if I do not vote for said person. I currently have the Radio that Proto had and I can tell you, it is a two shot item that can only be used to contact USG, anonymously for both USGs and the user using it and it has been used once.

by using speculations, I had come to the conclusion that the 3 Rex Keys I need belongs to 3 different factions, for reasons being balance of spread of items and the simple fact that I need to lynch the holder to get the Keys and why else would I want to lynch a townie to get an item, when I am a townie myself? To add to this point, Proto, who had the Key C was USG, so, the remaining Keys should have started off with an Infiltrator and a Foxhound.

A thought could come to mind that in case all the items are spread around in the 3 factions, why should I not have to lynch the townie as well?

The answer to that is, I actually started off with Rex Kay A to begin with, lol. Therefore, from my thought was that scum has always had my Keys and I need to lynch the other Key holders. I had shared this information with Refa (remember this name guys) along with all these role/flavor speculations BEFORE I voted for Eclipse on Day1.

Now, IF Refa was part of one of the scumteams (which I do not think is the case), he would have outed the information to his buddies and made sure they do not claim to me that they had one of the Keys, like ever. If you think that is what happened, you are dead wrong. Near the beginning of the night, when I bugged him, Jalmont (remember this name too) happened to claim he was holding one of my Keys. I asked him which it was and he told me it was Key B (I actually thought I found a very nice scum here, lol). Night 2 was about to end, when Proto (remember his alignment, lol) claimed to me his role, but before that, he claimed to me he had a Key. I asked him which it was and he said it was Key C. Since I knew of the other two, he couldn't have been lying.

Since Proto already rolled scum and it proves that Refa didn't warn of Proto of this speculation and furthermore, it adds weight to my theory and it also most likely means that Refa cannot be a USG. Since Jalmont was the other Key holder and if he rolls scum like I think he will, I am gonna assume that Refa cannot be part of either faction and also ask all of you to lynch Jalmont tomorrow in case I am dead, thank you.

Night 2 was about to end, when Proto (remember his alignment, lol) claimed to me his role, but before that, he claimed to me he had a Key. I asked him which it was and he said it was Key C. Since I knew of the other two, he couldn't have been lying.

I think you mean Night 1 here :V

sorry guys, I can't do much right now. Hopefully I'll be less busy in a few days (maybe I'll be even busier), but on top of all the stuff I had to do before now I also have other stuff to take care of (thanks friends for planning stuff on the last mintue). I will still be playing, but I can't do all the things I'd want to.

Phase end

... maybe. I might sleep early, since I'm pretty tired and Juliette's completely exhausted (edit: two unrelated factors prims). All actions are considered locked in at this point, though, just a matter of me getting around to the update, which could be soon if I feel up to it or in like 12 hours if I don't. The deadline will reflect my update time for the next one (though, if I do update soon I will probably push deadline back anyway, because a 2 AM or so deadline would be even worse.)

Edited by Reinfleche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKaGF5gbE5E

Another day, and another of your higher-ups have succumbed to the enemy forces.

Rapier, you are Sniper Wolf, FOXHOUND Sharpshooter.

Born in the Middle Eastern lands of Kurdistan, you grew up in constant fear for your life. You met Big Boss when you were young, and he helped you, for which you are very grateful and eventually joined FOXHOUND because of it and your anger at the world for your trouble growing up and nobody caring about your country. Now you like killing people, but aren't really a fan of living too much, or a lot of things really, except dogs. You cooperated with Liquids plan because you're kind of waiting around for someone to kill you. Honestly, your chances are looking good.

You have many wolves trained well to obey your orders. Each night, you may respond to this role PM "Night X: Having the wolves follow USER." You will learn whoever USER targets with their role abilities and/or any items they have that night.

You are aligned with FOXHOUND and win if you can eliminate all hostiles.

Strange, though... no other bodies were found.

It's now Day 3. Day 3 ends... I don't know. In at least 48 hours.

With 14 alive, it takes 10 to hammer.

If you think I made a mistake/ didn't send you some results you should have please tell me. I am very tired, so the likelihood of me making an error is higher than usual.

Apparently, this game has an item thief. Someone stole my item and it happened right after I claimed to Euklyd too (he was the only one I claimed to night 2).

##Vote: Euklyd

Did you take my item?