riariadne

Well, offering to give the Keys to the obvious town dude was kind of a dumb move on your parts. Didn't even make Proto/jalmont look townier!

Edited by Refa

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, offering to give the Keys to the obvious town dude was kind of a dumb move on your parts. Didn't even make Proto/jalmont look townier!

if they had kept the keys and were discovered they'd be pretty obvscum tho

This is awfully easy to say in hindsight when we had no knowledge of how many keys there were to begin with and had no real way to reliably contact the other team until Day 2 at its fastest. The scumteams in this game weren't quite informed (on top of only having name fakeclaims >.>).

The moment we had the chance to coordinate, the damage was already done.

That said, I already gave my thoughts on where we failed in the quicktopic.

Edit: I feel grammar nazi today.

Edited by Xinnidy

Hindsight is 20/20 etc. etc (this is my lazy way of saying "yeah, I'm probably just being dumb"). Didn't Blitz claim how many keys he needed on thread though?

Maybe he was the fool!

Also why did SB want me to become Town Leader?

Edited by Refa

Hindsight is 20/20 etc. etc (this is my lazy way of saying "yeah, I'm probably just being dumb"). Didn't Blitz claim how many keys he needed on thread though?

He did so, and without saying he had one of the keys himself, which was clever.

Maybe he was the fool!

Also why did SB want me to become Town Leader?

Hell if I know. We weren't in contact when he decided that was a good idea.

Edited by Xinnidy

ill post the real signups for cyor2 Backyard Baseball Mafia nah it's definitely cyor2 tomorrow i guess

kinda pointless since i just took them without a thread but i still need a few people

Nah it was more to... try to push an easy Walrein mislynch and also because I thought blitz would have protection on him. Except I kinda goofed on the part Walrein wouldn't be a town mislynch. Oops.

Figures I send in my actions and jalmont's and then have to leave at deadline, but BBM doesn't send actions so jalmont just miraculously shows ups a bit after deadline and rein asks him whom to target bbm's vengeful with.

Now you know which kill is which!

Either I yell at you, or him because I thought I made it pretty clear before I left that I didn't trust you. Still, the fact that you're literally the only person that had a suspicion on my slot come D2, along with the fact that you ate a hook (from said slot), should say something about how you played.

[28/10/2014 11:41:07 PM] Manix: mancer: publically outing the masons

[28/10/2014 11:41:18 PM] Manix: sure poly crumbed it hard but still.

[28/10/2014 11:41:30 PM] SB: i'm pretty sure i outted them phases ago

[28/10/2014 11:41:39 PM] SB: so

[28/10/2014 11:42:05 PM] Manix: well if you did mancer did not pay attention

[28/10/2014 11:42:16 PM] Manix: until now

I don't really want to trawl through his ISO but it was SB who revealed that they exist in-thread I think maybe?

Blitz or whoever the Masons are (Proto has pretty much revealed that they exist at this point) should step up and lead now imo.

I wasn't paying attention to the game and thread at all past a certain point. It was so hard to deal with all the information going through the game and thread and I keep forgetting to read the thread before replying to PMs and Skype messages.

I did not get roleblocked? Not as far as I remember anyway.

I wasn't paying attention to the game and thread at all past a certain point. It was so hard to deal with all the information going through the game and thread and I keep forgetting to read the thread before replying to PMs and Skype messages.

I did not get roleblocked? Not as far as I remember anyway.

idk about a roleblock but I'm pretty sure you were hijacked N3 or N4