Fantasy Life

Soen

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having your own horse that doesn't run away makes hauling bounties easier. And faster. Faster and easier. Not to mention simply traveling.

Next is bag space because I have a slight obsession with gathering everything in sight... Starting to get over that, though.

Then shopping upgrades. For mats.

Hey, how is everyone's playtime looking? :o I'm at 75 hours. I have no life, pun not intended.

I have something like 120 hours and I am extremely close to completing the game, since I reached God Rank in every life. But I have this game since the European release date, so it's more than a month.

Pets>Hair>Shop>Horse>Bag>Storage>Whatever

~o3o~

Dunno if you have the DLC, but remaking your pg completely costs 150.000 Dosh. Or you can gather 15 Gold Lunes and do it free. But it isn't worth it. And IMO Pets after a while just become lame as allies. Edited by Soen

I wanted pets so I got them~ I haven't even taken them out on the field yet ~o3o~

And yeah, I have the DLC c:

A kind mod will have to take care of that double post btw~

Well damn my phone for making me post twice.

Pets can help at the start of the game, but once you've finished Al Majiik there's just plenty of much better allies.

Has someone figured out where can you obtain a bird pet? I seriously haven't still found one.

Bag upgrade was here, all the others are losers

I'm playing this like an Atelier game

Having your own horse that doesn't run away makes hauling bounties easier. And faster. Faster and easier. Not to mention simply traveling.

Next is bag space because I have a slight obsession with gathering everything in sight... Starting to get over that, though.

Then shopping upgrades. For mats.

Hey, how is everyone's playtime looking? :o I'm at 75 hours. I have no life, pun not intended.

66 hours here

Well damn my phone for making me post twice.

Pets can help at the start of the game, but once you've finished Al Majiik there's just plenty of much better allies.

Has someone figured out where can you obtain a bird pet? I seriously haven't still found one.

Really? There were some birds in the first place that offered pets, at least for me. You do have the DLC, right?

My bliss bonuses went bag size > shopping in Castele > one pet> horse > rest of the shops > storage > hair styling > music. The last two items I don't really care about at all but I'm a chronic looter and crafter so having the shops and big bags and a big storage unit was super important to me.

I'm master rank in most things but I have to slow down on gaming to do actual work. But the game is seriously fun. I have no idea what I'm doing with my stat point distribution, but I'm mostly focused into strength and vitality with a decent helping of luck and focus.

Really? There were some birds in the first place that offered pets, at least for me. You do have the DLC, right?

Really? I tought that, since there's a plushie only for dragons, there would have been one only for birds. Thanks for the help. Anyway, yes, I have the DLC. I finished the Ancient Tower. I could have done a little more but Bayonetta is now taking my time.

Just realised I offered this everywhere, but here.

If anyone with the DLC has spare wishing fountain items, I'd love to swap.

I have a depressing pile of spares here.

Even if you have nothing, you can probably take a bunch, so I can free up some space...

Edited by VincentASM

Some of the stuff you can obtain with fountain whishing are outclassed by other items that you can craft. Just the fact that you can add bonuses makes them plain better. For example, you can craft a lot of the Hero Rank equipment once you become God Tailor, and you can add ++Divine Skill time, which is really useful. Only the items like Elise's Pendant are actually really useful.

I could trade a Divine Blade(the best sword in the game) and a full Shogun Armor(all in Divine quality), if you want. I have spare materials from some raids of the Ancient Tower and crafting becomes just so easy in God Mode.

Edited by Soen

I'm just collecting the items, so I'm not bothered about the stats.

You don't want to know what my Animal Crossing item collection is like or my 6th gen. Pokemon collection.

I know the fountain items are mostly inferior, although the helmets give a whopping 30 Attack, which I can't pass up. I kind of want a red helmet; I have the blue Sea Lord's one right now, but it doesn't go well with my armour...

Also, I'm Level 197 with God rank in all Lives, so I'm alright with equipment and items, but thanks for the offer ^^

I understand you, as I have completed the Kalos Pokedex and I have stored one of every kind(from base form to evolved) of Pokemon that can be caught in Kalos in the Pokebank.

The God quest as an Alchemist gives you the recipe to craft a necklace which boosts your Attack by 40. Plus the fountain helmets is +70 Attack.

If you need something, I'm here anyways. Even for raids, if you want.

Edited by Soen

Yar, I have the Djinn Talisman. I like my big numbers, so I crafted Attack +15 onto it too. Heard you can get Attack +20, but dunno if I want to go through the grind again for 5 more points...

Sure, I'll bear your offer in mind : )

I might need your help if Pam gives me another request that needs a God boss defeated. I especially hate it when she asks me to craft an item that needs multiple bosses beaten >___<

So... I just got this game today...
I have to say I like it a lot! :) I was a little iffy about it because the beginning was a little long... I really like it now though! It kind of reminds me of an MMO! :D

Trust me, the best way to obtain Gold Lunes is the Carpenter God quest. All the materials can be found on Snowpeak's top and then you just craft the item multiple times and complete the quest. For every item crafted, you get 1 Gold Lunes. It's a little long, but it's worth it. For Silver Lunes, though, you still have to complete Pam's requests.

Trust me, the best way to obtain Gold Lunes is the Carpenter God quest. All the materials can be found on Snowpeak's top and then you just craft the item multiple times and complete the quest. For every item crafted, you get 1 Gold Lunes. It's a little long, but it's worth it. For Silver Lunes, though, you still have to complete Pam's requests.

That one's not bad, but I find Tailor quicker.

With Carpenter, the shiny gathering spots can be hard to see and they don't always spawn in the same place.

Plus I'm not sure if the bed in the royal cottage refreshes the boss and shiny spots.

Whereas with Tailor, everything you need is like a minute's run from the Levitania holiday home.

Edited by VincentASM

To be honest, I still haven't finished the Tailor quest, so yeah. Thanks for the advice!

Have you beaten the Trial of Light? The ally you can recruit once you finish it is really good.

I still wonder when you found time to play the game considering all the juicy stuff you've extracted from Awakening

Haha, I totally forgot to do the Tailor special request after reaching God Rank and I only did it yesterday or something. Once I did, I was really surprised about how short it is. The only other material you need is Starry Thread, but you can easily buy that in bulk.

Yup, I've done all the tower trials. The ally you recruit is pretty OP although bosses like the Ancient Napdragon still KO them pretty easily D:

Me neither.

BTW, if anyone is interested, I've uploaded some gameplay videos here. It's just mostly me just beating up DLC bosses : P

How does StreetPass work, both sending and receiving?

-Where/when does it take your data from? Last save point?

-What can you do with people you receive?

I ask a lot of questions here, heh... ^^;

You send your profile, which can include most items as a gift.

Not sure about when data is picked; I'll have to test. It's not usually important as you'll be asked to save each time you change the gift you're sending.

People you receive will appear as guests in Castele. You can look for them as blue dots on the map.

I'll just quote something I wrote elsewhere:

If you speak with guests, their Friendship may increase--once it reachs 100, you will receive their gift. Each time you change screens, you will have another chance to speak and boost Friendship.

Note that Friendship can go down or remain unchanged, but it usually increases more often than not. Also, if you do not have the "Origin Island" expansion, you cannot receive items exclusive to Origin Island.

Edited by VincentASM

Can you invite that character to your party?

I'm specifically curious about outfits. I wonder what outfit the game will send me in, if it's from my last save point or when I updated my gift...or something else. It would make sense to be the last save point, since you can't manually "update" your profile (just the gift).