Fantasy Life

Soen

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So I picked up the game a couple of days ago, too. It's pretty fun.

I didn't mention alchemist because you can buy Sprayelixir materials without DLC, iirc.

Where where where

I'd kill for the ability to buy the tails, but even though I seem to remember seeing them in one of the shops, I can't find said shop anywhere. >_<

On that note, where do I find the bottom-most material listed in the recipe for the Philosopher's Stone? I've never even seen it lol.

Where where where

I'd kill for the ability to buy the tails, but even though I seem to remember seeing them in one of the shops, I can't find said shop anywhere. >_<

On that note, where do I find the bottom-most material listed in the recipe for the Philosopher's Stone? I've never even seen it lol.

Big tail and beast tail can only be bought from one place, the Mercenary Life seller. Beast tail is once you're a Master Mercenary.

The NPC is in Al Maajik Spelltown near the holiday home.

As for antenna lantern, you gotta go fishing. It's from the Deepsea Lordfish inside Deepsea Cave.

So I picked up the game a couple of days ago, too. It's pretty fun.

Where where where

Merc shop, as Tsamimi said. It's a guy standing near the Al Maajik holiday house.

That site is pretty handy, you might want to use it.

I remember getting a few antenna lanterns from NPC fetchquests/high class rank rewards, too.

Big tail and beast tail can only be bought from one place, the Mercenary Life seller. Beast tail is once you're a Master Mercenary.

The NPC is in Al Maajik Spelltown near the holiday home.

As for antenna lantern, you gotta go fishing. It's from the Deepsea Lordfish inside Deepsea Cave.

I remember getting a few antenna lanterns from NPC fetchquests/high class rank rewards, too.

Figures it had to involve two of the lives I haven't even started yet

Thanks, you two!

Merc shop, as Tsamimi said. [...]

That site is pretty handy, you might want to use it.

That does indeed look pretty useful, much appreciated!

Truly Darn Tower for our maid

I'll have better gear next time

I see you left her drinking for part 2, huh

I couldn't fit everything without making a big ass video

Speaking of the other part here's the public version, which has all the highlights: Video

Lagging death and drinking included.

Shirley drank until she went out

I intend to leave the trial as is for now, we should finish it one of these days

I hope she doesn't read that XD

Nice. Like this coming weekend? Maybe I'll actually remember the time as well.

Didn't you say you wanted to be bullied?

And don't worry, the remaining floors of the trial aren't too tough.

Are you lying to Shirley?

I dunno how she's gonna survive the Mythical Beast trio and the Crystal Dragon.

Are you lying to Shirley?

I dunno how she's gonna survive the Mythical Beast trio and the Crystal Dragon.

Technically not, I'm just a hundred levels above her.

But in all fairness, I found the mythical beasts disappointingly easy when I managed to fight them separately. The dragon's lasers did hurt Mustang and Fern a whole lot, though.

Well, I hope she brings enough life cures

And she's a ranger anyway

Also you were supposed to play along, we're taking a level 6x character into a level 100 dungeon after all

Edited by OldMan

So, uh

Wow

I guess I'm just royally underleveled, but... That spike in difficulty is ridiculous

I'm Lv60 right now and literally every enemy in both the Trial of Time and the God Rank Mage request kills me in one or two hits. Furthermore, I can't even damage the boss in the latter.

The Trial of Time I did beat using literally every Life Cure I had on me, but still didn't unlock the next. Do I have to take the name at face value and be quicker or something?

You did good surviving the Trial of Time. For the next one, I believe you need to increase your Level. (I'm not 100% sure because I was overleveled before I got to the tower.)

A higher level would probably help a bit, so you can round off your stats better, but your equips are more important

I assume you're a God Magician? If so, have you started the Tailor and Carpenter Lives to craft better armour and staves?

I see.

Yeah, I'm a God Magician. I also have Tailor at Legend Rank, but I haven't started Carpenter yet because I don't really have the stats for it. For combat I'm currently using the equipment given to me as a reward for reaching Hero/Legend Magician rank, as well as a recently crafted Philosopher's Stone.

The plan I had in mind was to obtain some Gold Lunes and get the Dark Sultan's Wand rather than bothering with Carpenter, but I guess I'll have to give it a try after all. Thanks~

You did good surviving the Trial of Time. For the next one, I believe you need to increase your Level. (I'm not 100% sure because I was overleveled before I got to the tower.)

Pretty sure the Trial of Darkness is unlocked at lv75, and the Trial of Light at lv100, no matter whether you did the previous trials already or not.

but I haven't started Carpenter yet because I don't really have the stats for it.

It's possible to reset your stats for 30k in the Al Maajik library (night only) as soon as you finish the main story. Which you obviously have already done.

The plan I had in mind was to obtain some Gold Lunes and get the Dark Sultan's Wand rather than bothering with Carpenter

The Goddess statues are RNG roulettes with fixed seeds. Unless trading with other players is involved, you might not quite get a choice in that matter.

Pretty sure the Trial of Darkness is unlocked at lv75, and the Trial of Light at lv100, no matter whether you did the previous trials already or not.

That's actually kind of lame. They could've done so much more with that, given the name, the inscriptions and everything.

Thanks for the confirmation, though!

It's possible to reset your stats for 30k in the Al Maajik library (night only) as soon as you finish the main story. Which you obviously have already done.

Right, I completely forgot that NPC existed. xD

I'll keep that in mind if I struggle with Carpenter too much.

The Goddess statues are RNG roulettes with fixed seeds. Unless trading with other players is involved, you might not quite get a choice in that matter.

I did get one of the Silver Lune items I wanted on literally my second try, but yeah, considering I have no good way to get Gold Lunes in any reasonable quantity right now, gambling on that would likely not be worth it. I got Blacksmith to Master Rank with both of its primary stats being at their base values, so I suppose I should be able to get Carpenter at least that far, too.

That's actually kind of lame. They could've done so much more with that, given the name, the inscriptions and everything.

Thanks for the confirmation, though!

Yeah, it's pretty disappointing alright. I wouldn't say the DLC was very well-designed in general.

I did get one of the Silver Lune items I wanted on literally my second try, but yeah, considering I have no good way to get Gold Lunes in any reasonable quantity right now, gambling on that would likely not be worth it. I got Blacksmith to Master Rank with both of its primary stats being at their base values, so I suppose I should be able to get Carpenter at least that far, too.

As I said, RNG roulette. You could get it on your second try or give up after 30. I'm never getting a Spirit King Bow, sigh

I've found the Angler special request pretty good for gold coin farming... once you have the stats and gear to fish it comfortably, of course.

I have some of these if anybody wants them for farming Lunares Coins.

fish99.png

Also, my luck rocks today. I found the Spirit King's Bow and Dark Sultan's Staff and I found a Shiny Reshiram in ORAS.

I now have all four uber fountain weapons as well.

If anybody wants one, I can add you to the StreetPassing duping waiting list. So far I'm gonna dupe bows for the 3 Hunters I know and then 2 staves.

Edited by VincentASM

I have some of these if anybody wants them for farming Lunares Coins.

fish99.png

I heard rumors about a exploit that made shops sell all kinds of items, did you just use that or something

Also, my luck rocks today. I found the Spirit King's Bow and Dark Sultan's Staff and I found a Shiny Reshiram in ORAS.

I now have all four uber fountain weapons as well.

If anybody wants one, I can add you to the StreetPassing duping waiting list. So far I'm gonna dupe bows for the 3 Hunters I know and then 2 staves.

Vincent stop stealing our luck

I heard rumors about a exploit that made shops sell all kinds of items, did you just use that or something

If anybody wants one, I can add you to the StreetPassing duping waiting list.

You can stack fish and you can gift stacks of items via StreetPassing, so I just took it to its next conclusion.

Also, don't you recognise NTG in the picture?

Vincent stop stealing our luck

Sowwie.

I'll give ya a Spirit King's Bow when I can.

Well I say lucky, but I still burned hundreds of coins to get anything decent.

Edited by VincentASM