Fantasy Life

Soen

So, you can't become a Legendary blacksmith until you're a Master tailor.

Stinkin' stardust linen...

Why!

PS: I wish there were pianos as furniture...

Edited by Tsamimi

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, guests can't be invited.

Do you have the DLC installed? I can gift you stardust linen if you have the DLC.

My non-DLC file just reached Al Maajik, so can't really here there : P

DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE A SPARE DARK SULTAN'S STAFF?!?!?!

Because Fantasy Life fountain item RNG is terrible. NO RESETTING ALLOWED?! ]:<

I keep getting Esmeralda's Rod.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I'm afraid not and I don't think my Al Maajik seed is any better than yours : P

I've mainly been grinding the Castele and Port Puerto fountains so if there are any items from there that you want, I might have it (as long as it's not the Ful de Mar and some pieces of the Dragon or Sea Lord armour as the RNG sucks).

Edited by VincentASM

I'm afraid not and I don't think my Al Maajik seed is any better than yours : P

I've mainly been grinding the Castele and Port Puerto fountains so if there are any items from there that you want, I might have it (as long as it's not the Ful de Mar and some pieces of the Dragon or Sea Lord armour as the RNG sucks).

I'm mostly just look for the Dark Sultan Staff 'cause I wanna drop dem powerful magic bombs... since I want to get the highest possible magic stat in the game!

Dunno how close I am to that, though.

I should just work on Master-ing all the crafting and foraging classes for now.

Dang, didn't realise Dark Sultan's Staff is the best you can get.

I'll let you know if I'm lucky enough to get one.

From what I can tell, it is.

I mean, 110 +30 Magic attack is kinda... a lot.

Is there anything you're looking for, btw?

I mean, I can't guarantee anything, but if I get something by chance. x3

Nah, guests can't be invited.

Do you have the DLC installed? I can gift you stardust linen if you have the DLC.

My non-DLC file just reached Al Maajik, so can't really here there : P

Thanks for the offer, but I'm good now. Didn't take as long I thought it would to reach Master rank. o.o;

Now for smithing. Onward to Legendary...AND BEYOND!

From what I can tell, it is.

I mean, 110 +30 Magic attack is kinda... a lot.

Is there anything you're looking for, btw?

I mean, I can't guarantee anything, but if I get something by chance. x3

I'm mainly looking for the Ful de Mar, Dragon Lord Helm and Sea Lord armour, I believe.

If you manage to find them, I can clone them via StreetPass too (although it might take a while).

Shirley huh

Yeah, that happened to me before. I decided to cut some sugar trees without collecting the items first and bam. 6 items was the limit.

Also, is it just me or are the God/Creator rank quests a bit... dull?

crafting = dosh

It's so easy to get rich. o_o I spent 96600 dosh on materials, crafted stuff, then sold my creations for 1025500. Profit of 928900 dosh and a bunch of skill exp.

Duuuuuude.

You don't even need to look for exploits, profit really is pretty much the rule Edited by OldMan

Also, is it just me or are the God/Creator rank quests a bit... dull?

The special requests from your Masters or the ones you need to do to become a God/Creator?

I can agree that the latter weren't mind-blowing for some Lifes, it was harder becoming a Legend than a God : P

The special requests from your Masters or the ones you need to do to become a God/Creator?

I can agree that the latter weren't mind-blowing for some Lifes, it was harder becoming a Legend than a God : P

I meant the latter, my thumb didn't let me do the special requests yet. Which also means I won't be invading your adventures with Shirley

Saying they weren't mind-blowing is a huge euphemism.

Gatherer challenges don't even require rare things; the combat challenges are all "kill x common enemies" and a single bounty; and crafting challenges actively encourage (if not outright demand) crafting multiples of stuff.

Talking about those "some Lifes"...

Are you looking forward to maxing Cook and Tailor on your non-DLC file, Vincent

I meant the latter, my thumb didn't let me do the special requests yet. Which also means I won't be invading your adventures with Shirley

Saying they weren't mind-blowing is a huge euphemism.

Gatherer challenges don't even require rare things; the combat challenges are all "kill x common enemies" and a single bounty; and crafting challenges actively encourage (if not outright demand) crafting multiples of stuff.

Talking about those "some Lifes"...

Are you looking forward to maxing Cook and Tailor on your non-DLC file, Vincent

I see, and you will need your thumb for some of those... Dang it, I mean I hope it gets better : P

It's been so long since I did the God-in-training challenges that I forgot how uninspired they were, but I didn't mind too much because Origin Island was a nice place.

Errrr, I don't think I'll bother getting those two to Legend; I only managed it because of the double skill growth items.

If I need something made, I can make it on my DLC file, then use StreetPass to send them over. It's slow, admittedly, but not not a grind at least.

Noooooo not again. D: Alchemist is like that, too.

...Then again I had the patience to get all my carpentry skills to lv20. :s But I think I used up all my patience doing that; alchemy severely stressed me out. >_<

You need to have a skill level of 15 to reach Legend rank as a Tailor and Cook, which means a LOT of grinding.

It's easier with DLC since you can obtain badges that double skill growth.

And better shops. I didn't use the badges Vincent you casual, but my life would definitely be harder without buyable Dragon Meat or Shadow Mana.

Noooooo not again. D: Alchemist is like that, too.

...Then again I had the patience to get all my carpentry skills to lv20. :s But I think I used up all my patience doing that; alchemy severely stressed me out. >_<

He didn't tell you the whole story about Cook

I didn't mention alchemist because you can buy Sprayelixir materials without DLC, iirc.

The other classes aren't as lucky.

Edited by OldMan

He didn't tell you the whole story about Cook

I didn't mention alchemist because you can buy Sprayelixir materials without DLC, iirc.

The other classes aren't as lucky.

And YOU haven't told me either, hmph.

Am I silly for making Great Bombs and Red-Rimmed Glasses instead of Spraylixers?

It's not like we're stuck with one recipe to try to grind skill exp. inb4 Cook is like that because of stupid ingredients

And YOU haven't told me either, hmph.

Am I silly for making Great Bombs and Red-Rimmed Glasses instead of Spraylixers?

It's not like we're stuck with one recipe to try to grind skill exp. inb4 Cook is like that because of stupid ingredients

Level 15 in all 4 skills

You asked for it

Bombs are fine too. Using the same recipe is good because of auto+ (only 60% exp, but you can kinda do other stuff while grinding), and higher rank recipes give more skill exp.

Edited by OldMan

GODDAMNIT THAT STUID POT IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING SHUTUP ALREADY

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr! -turns sound effects off- Looks like I have to get used to not hearing the special skill orbs. >_<

...Ahem! So then. All four skills lv15. Oh boy.