Guitar Mafia - Game Over

Vhaltz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Refa I apologize for still not being able to read town!you in 2014.

##Vote: Zyth

sorry dude but this is the optimal play, with both scum dead this slot has a 0% chance of creating meaningful interactions and it's not something we want around and endgame.

Even ignoring that, Psych's one post was grimy, and the way dewound ignores it despite being pressed for content with Psych as the easiest low-hanging fruit in the game is very odd.

Idk about Zyth just yet buttttt imo Rapier. Rapier in his last post basically claims Randa as nonscummy and ignores the claim essentially. Randa said if his scum mate would've committed it might've worked... if he was telling the truth, that's probs Rapeyer.

##Vote: Rapier

I would ignore what Randa said as dead scum, personally.

Even if he wasn't fucking with us it's vague enough that it can be taken in multiple ways. The only people I'd really consider clear off how things went down are Omega and SB, and they were obvtown anyway.

Is Zyth, Psych?

Also, somehow completely forgotten that he existed in this game.

Why are we lynching an inactive over trying to scum hunt and lynch who we think is scummy, though? I'd think the latter might be a better idea although I can understand not wanting to have an inactive player with zero interactions around at MyLo/LyLo but I think it might be better to just let Vhaltz prod him.

it's a 13p game dude

Well, this is pointless now that Refa is obvtown.

Idk about Zyth just yet buttttt imo Rapier. Rapier in his last post basically claims Randa as nonscummy and ignores the claim essentially. Randa said if his scum mate would've committed it might've worked... if he was telling the truth, that's probs Rapeyer.

##Vote: Rapier

I hadn't read the topic, remember. This is why I didn't know Refa and Randa had claimed. In fact, just finished reading it.

I need to sort out my thoughts. Mancer and BBM were the first ones to press Randa, so I believe now that they have a high chance of being town. I am skeptical toward Gorf because he defended Randa insistedly during the game, but I have got nothing on him. Will read a few ISOs when I have the time.

@Mancer

I see the wisdom in Prims' wagon on Zyth. Town's winning the game, we have more to gain by lynching him and scumhunting the next Day. Better than have a tough time reading a player with zero associative reads.

##Vote: Zyth

Zyth is the guy who replaced Psych.

We're going to be powering through him eventually - we have like 4 mislynches still and what little interactions the slot has are scummy, so it's not like we're just random lynching an inactive, and even if we were it's not really a sin when we have all this wiggle room (in fact I'd go as far as to say it's optimal).

If he comes back and is really obvtown then we can just brake the wagon anyway.

yea I forgot Mancer pressed Randa D1, Mancer probs town tbh, I think as scum he would've just switched to dewound for the cred instead of being persecuted for being on the wrong buddy

omega: is there any chance gorf would defend randa as his buddy as far as you're concerned?

Wait. Isn't Psych Town? He's Mayor, and Mayors are an absurd role for scum to have.

not really, if they deactivate in *YLO it's balanced

furthermore consider how randa just flipped as a scum role with a voting limitation. makes you think, imo