It's Amiibo time

Robinigo

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New splatoon amiibo leaked its getting taken down fast everywhere but there's going to to be octolings, callie and marie. Its a video kind of like the documentary in the nintendo direct leading up to the release of splatoon.

[spoiler=]In it it has a way of playing as the octolings

Edited by Five5

Why more Splatoon Amiibo when the Super Mario series is dying for a second wave? We saw Rosalina, DK, and Wario models for them in Mario Party 10, so where are these actual figures? And I'd love for Daisy and Toadette to be added too...

Why more Splatoon Amiibo when the Super Mario series is dying for a second wave? We saw Rosalina, DK, and Wario models for them in Mario Party 10, so where are these actual figures? And I'd love for Daisy and Toadette to be added too...

because the Mario series amiibos actually don't sell at all. They are piling on the store shelves for weeks and months and they haven't even left store shelf at all. People have been begging for merchandise from other Nintendo IPs for a long time and Splatoon is successful enough that their amiibos have been flying off store shelves. I haven't seen a single splatoon amiibo on any stores since release. There is very little demand for Mario amiibos at all.

Edited by kingddd

Super Mario series is dying for a second wave?

You want a 8th mario, 3rd luigi and 3rd peach? They're already clogging up shelves (here in the states at least)...the third party ones are more popular than the rest :(

because the Mario series amiibos actually don't sell at all. They are piling on the store shelves for weeks and months and they haven't even left store shelf at all. People have been begging for merchandise from other Nintendo IPs for a long time and Splatoon is successful enough that their amiibos have been flying off store shelves. I haven't seen a single splatoon amiibo on any stores since release. There is very little demand for Mario amiibos at all.

That's because they're actually getting properly stocked unlike other Amiibo. And they did sell well enough, I never saw many of them for awhile until they got restocked. Especially Toad, he was nowhere to be found.

Also, Daisy and Toadette lack any Amiibo whatsoever, they'd sell well. Rosalina and Wario, and even DK at this point aren't easy to find either.

You want a 8th mario, 3rd luigi and 3rd peach? They're already clogging up shelves (here in the states at least)...the third party ones are more popular than the rest :(

What? I never said anything about more of those.

Edited by Anacybele

That's because they're actually getting properly stocked unlike other Amiibo. And they did sell well enough, I never saw many of them for awhile until they got restocked. Especially Toad, he was nowhere to be found.

Only in the beginning that they did sell well. Currently they're piling on the store shelves everywhere and I have talked with my local store clerks and sales and they're constantly calling Nintendo to please get them other amiibos. They really don't want any more Mario amiibos at this point.

Only in the beginning that they did sell well. Currently they're piling on the store shelves everywhere and I have talked with my local store clerks and sales and they're constantly calling Nintendo to please get them other amiibos. They really don't want any more Mario amiibos at this point.

Again, you're not getting my point. They don't want Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, or Bowser themselves. People are still asking for Rosalina, DK, and Wario, as well as possible Daisy and Toadette and like I said, the latter two don't even have any Amiibo right now.

Splatoon can wait, seriously. Adding more characters to the Mario series would be a much better idea.

Edited by Anacybele

Well, I've been out of the Amiibo scene for awhile (downsized my collection to only the characters I really like or ones that are confirmed to have some sort of special functionality that I plan to take advantage of). However, I've been trying to get Zero Suit Samus and Ganondorf from the latest wave. Today at work, I spotted a Ganondorf in Electronics about an hour and a half before my shift ended so, naturally, that last hour and a half was the longest and most tense I had while working for awhile. Especially since something similar happened with two ZSSes on the launch day for this wave, where both ended up being sold before I could get them. This time, however, I got my Dorf.

So what other amiibos do people want to see?

Isaac, partly because the only way that would have a reason to happen is either if he gets in Smash or a new Golden Sun game gets made.

Also the entire party from Xenoblade Chronicles. All of them (not sure what their functionality would be, since even one other Xenoblade character getting into Smash is incredibly unlikely, even though I voted for all of them at least once. Probably patch XBCX so they do something there, and make them all give tokens for the model/music store in XBC 3DS like the Shulk Amiibo does right now. Also, the "Xenoblade Series" Shulk would obviously still work in Smash, too, much like how all the different versions of characters like Mario do).

Do you mean amiibo lines or just the one amiibo?

In that case, I NEED a Severa / ***** amiibo, or both and throw in a Cordelia amiibo while we're at it.

Please, not everyone here has played that game yet. It's spoiler-tagged on the fire emblem awakening second generation characters TVTropes page so I'm assuming you're not supposed to know immediately that those two characters are the same (I may be wrong). Mind getting rid of that please? (I'm desperately trying to avoid fates spoilers, and the internet is not being kind to me in this regard. Just the other day some complete jerkface decided they didn't need to spoiler-protect the names they gave the songs in the ost they uploaded to youtube and I would've been spoiled on who the true final boss is if I hadn't kinda already guessed it months ago. And no, I didn't go listening to the fates soundtrack, I was listening to the soundtrack of a completely different fire emblem game and it showed up in my recommended sidebar).

Edited by Alastor15243

I'd love Dixie Kong, Vaati, or Ghirahim in addition to Daisy and Toadette. Especially Vaati and Ghirahim, I don't have any villains in my collection (unless you count Dedede and Dark Pit) and those two are among my top favorites.

I NEED a Lyn and Camilla amiibo.... I think mine is the least likely to happen, sadly.

So what other amiibos do people want to see?

I'd like to see more Fire Emblem characters in general but know thats probably not gonna happen. Otherwise can't wait to see how Ryu will turn out.